Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: How to train your players properly after the update

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    What I'm finding is defenders and goalkeepers train slower than attackers. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Would make no sense, the only thing is, that there are less drills making sense for defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    New striker trained today, he is from youth academy last season. Methods were confirmed again.

Attachment 103148

I used PGS - Shooting Technique - Use Your Head - Skill Drill - Sprint (not finished yet) ... Next I would use 1on1 finishing.
    Updated - He is becoming a really well skilled player now, even with the new training update. Right training is everything. Everyone reading this thread and applying it to their players the proper way, has a far advantage over scout buyers, who seem to be more frequent after training was getting "harder". And I was only using about 100 greens to push him from 105% to 124% this season. Less than with GK training.

How to train your players properly after the update-fegideroupdate.jpg

Updated - He is becoming a really well skilled player now, even with the new training update. Right training is everything. Everyone reading this thread and applying it to their players the proper way, has a far advantage over scout buyers, who seem to be more frequent after training was getting "harder". And I was only using about 100 greens to push him from 105% to 124% this season. Less than with GK training.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FegideroUpdate.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	105128
    Here is another update. I also played about maybe 100-150 friendlys with the player at the start of the season (but he didnt get MOTM bonus in every match, because 2 other starting strikers also played alongside him), which helped him a bit. But then I tried to push his Speed with some Hurdle Jumps and also trained a bit of Hold The Line for his Positioning as he is now 21 and will start to develop slower in the next season.

How to train your players properly after the update-screenshot_2018-08-01-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook.jpg

Also here is the other player mentioned in the thread, who was just trained with new training and without any friendlys.

How to train your players properly after the update-screenshot_2018-08-01-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-1-.jpg

As you can see, you can still develop quite good players with the new training update and without using too many green packs. I maybe used around 50-70 on Etheridge this season to get him to that 120% from 104% at the start of the season.

Also I made a YouTube tutorial on how to train players, when you buy a new player and train him for the first time. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrl_BLA0idk
    More videos will come, where we keep watching the progression of the particular player in the video and also train new players with other positions.
    Altiplano, madflo19 and lespa like this.

Rookie
    Can someone suggest me the best and fastest mix of drils for specialty on training?

Послато са SM-G930F уз помоћ Тапатока

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola1 View Post
    Can someone suggest me the best and fastest mix of drils for specialty on training?
    You mean special ability? Just 6x hard or very hard drill like Gym or Fast Counter or Press the play if you want.

Rookie
    You mean special ability? Just 6x hard or very hard drill like Gym or Fast Counter or Press the play if you want.
    Yes,tnx.

Послато са SM-G930F уз помоћ Тапатока

My new buffed-up ex-Youth striker today:

As bought:

How to train your players properly after the update-dr-craig-sharma-14ty.jpg

Training regimen used:

How to train your players properly after the update-power-training-st.jpg

Repeat ad infinitum, recharging to 90-99% with green packs when condition falls below 30%.

90 green packs later**:

How to train your players properly after the update-dr-craig-sharma-pt.jpg

** Looking back at my notes for previous players and using GK training system on those players to do the same Quality improvement, the Green Pack expenditure on those players was roughly the same as 90 packs I've used today.

Had a so-so performance coming on as a sub in the CL match today, but netted a hat-trick on his first start in the League
    Last edited by talisman; 08-25-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

(post removed)
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-25-2018 at 10:45 PM. Reason: (post removed)
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    ** Looking back at my notes for previous players and using GK training system on those players to do the same Quality improvement, the Green Pack expenditure on those players was roughly the same as 90 packs I've used today.

Had a so-so performance coming on as a sub in the CL match today, but netted a hat-trick on his first start in the League
    There is still a lot you can do without using too many packs. As this player is 6 stars, drills up to 100% average train really fast. If you consider training a few greys as well (grey skills train half as fast as white) you could for example use Hold The Line to get Positioning up, Gym to get Strength up, Hurdle Jumps to improve Speed.
    As said, all of these drills should work really well, until you reach the 100% average for these skills. But with 6 stars overall quality, it would work fine training stuff up to 120% averages, thats what I do at least.

Oh and I would recommend always using 6x the same drill until you reached a certain average with it. You got full control over your skills and the amount of rests needed to improve certain attributes.

Hpk
    Der Ryan, I've seen your youtube video, nice one. I don't have any questions regarding power training, just one on the side - how the hell did you get so many green packs (red and blue as well)...???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast