Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: How to train your players properly after the update

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    So according to this training regime, how do you determine whether a player is a FT? What should the average gain per rest pack be in the different brackets (80, 100, 120) mentioned in post #3?

Because this differs from the commonly accepted and more generic way to identify FT, which is ~4 % skill points per 15-18 % condition loss.

I'm a level 1 manager and just got my hands on a DC, 18y, 5*, 98 % (24q) player with a value of 2,9M. So he passes Niko's initial test of 2,5M-3,5M value for FT. But now I have to learn how fast he can be trained and determine if I'll keep him.

I did the carioca training (1 whistle) which targets 1 white skill and 1 grey skill and the average gain per rest pack in the 100-119 interval was 2,7. In post #3 the average gain per rest pack in the same interval was 3,1 with what I assume to be world class training. The difference in efficiency between 1 whistle and world class is +30 %. Adding 30 % to my training regime would bring the average gain per rest pack from 2,7 to 3,5 which is higher than the 3,1 quoted in post #3. Correct?

Is this sufficient to be considered a first grade FT?
    This thread is very old, it were the first experiments after the GK training bug, everyone used, was gone. In low levels you can detect FTs just by their market value, no need to worry about anything else.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    This thread is very old, it were the first experiments after the GK training bug, everyone used, was gone. In low levels you can detect FTs just by their market value, no need to worry about anything else.
    Thanks. Two follow up questions I guess:

Does the training method discussed in this thread still hold value when it comes to how to train efficiently?

Does it still hold value at higher levels for identifying FTs? And if so, from which level?

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks. Two follow up questions I guess:

Does the training method discussed in this thread still hold value when it comes to how to train efficiently?

Does it still hold value at higher levels for identifying FTs? And if so, from which level?
    What do you mean exactly?

Judging by value is quite easy until around Level 16-17 I believe. Afterwards it get's a bit tougher, but still possible. Around Level 50 or so you can forget it, as the market value gaps are very small by then...

Addicted
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. What I meant to ask in my first question was, is this method of counting the average of each drill as in post #9 still applicable and and effective way of planning your training?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345