Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Mourinho is still here also.....
    But should be removed at once
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Rookie
    Nothing to do. I can confirm it’s a troll season. I lose against the first of the league (107% vs 103,5%).
    I really don’t care anymore.
    Altiplano likes this.

Posting my Mid season report a day early as i expect tomorrow to be a busy day.

League

Post merger i got one of the easiest draws for i have ever had for league. Easy because the 2nd best team started 10 quality below me and 3rd 20 quality below. The rest lets not mention lol. With training i am now almost 20 quality higher than the 2nd spot. No one is active and so far the game engine has not successfully trolled me. There was a close shave when i logged in late but the moment i logged in, my team all a sudden got energised without me doing anything. I literally saw their rating jump by 1 each and soon after the goals came over coming a 1-0 deficit to win 2-1. It was against a -50 q team.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-league.jpg

CL

I got an easy group. Not that lucky after the group stage though. My road to the final is going to be against pretty evenly matched opponents while i see other group leaders meeting much weaker opponents in the round of 16 at least. Gonna be tough but when there is a will, there's a way.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-cl.jpg

Cup

I know it doesn't look like it but my last 2 opponents were tough. I had max win bonuses all the way since the round of 16 started since my team only managed 1-0 victories in the first legs of both matchups. Both teams were lower quality than me but not a big difference, all within 10. Looking forward its 50-50 all the way. Toughest opponent will be in the finals. Both teams at the other semifinals have a higher quality than myself but lets see with my younger team and training if i can catch up.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-cup.jpg

And the best achievement this week was breaking my all time wins in a row record. I know it isnt much but it still took me forever to break it. It was 25 and i set it in season 1!!! thats 14 seasons ago lol

Season 117 - Are you ready?-season.jpg
    Nebu likes this.

Desert Rats FC mid-season report.

Today's League match was a tough one against the second place team, that got easier as the match went on.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-14.jpg

Top of the League and top of their Champions League Group, but out of the Cup at the Round of 32 stage.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-season-stats-week-2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-13-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

So far....

League, could be better, a lot of draws lately. Zaba 7* striker is better than all of those 8* and 9* opponets players.

Spend a lot of greens, still so much trolled in Champions league, Zaba scored only 2 goals here. Got second place behind Zak FC. I have impression like I should play through the middle without wingers but with AMC (should spend more green for amc/aml or amc/amr, I don't know anymore).

Cup is going well, like totally diferent to CL but with same opponents . Started playing like Arsenal but without AMC (3-2-3-2 with 3 MC, had to spend 220 greens for another MC, trained from 60% to 120% + speciality playmaker). Now my Amr 8* and dmc almost 8* are on the bench for subs, but never mind until team is playing good.

Nouvion FC Season report, half-way.

After yesterday's paucity of goal celebrations, a veritable glut of goals in today's matches against moderately inferior opposition.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-14.jpg

Nouvion are top of their league, Qualified for the Champions League knockout stages at the top of their Group, and today progressed to the Semi-Finals of the Cup. Their only defeat this season was at home in the First Leg of the Round of 16 of the Cup.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-season-stats-week-2.jpg
    Nebu likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    The evening matches will be tough
    In association matches - up against a team 30% higher in quality
    In CL match - up against 10% higher in quality
    May be out of CL sooner
    Anyway hoping the game engine favours the small guy now
    Hope for the best

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Out of the cup. Won 6-2 away 1st leg CL Rd of 16. Pretty much secured QF spot. League leader by 4pts.

work hard, play smart

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast