Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Diegito View Post
    "engine" did it again....
    some guys tell that it was wrong 1 Dc against 2 ST`s.
    see carefully plz
    1 DC 7* perfomamce 7 vs 2 ST`s 4* and 6 * with perfomance 7 and 7
    but,wait a minute,who scored???
    first goal a DL 4* perfom 7 and second a MC 4* perfom 8 !!!!
    also pay attention what FC Barcelona said,that he change his formation to 4-4-2 on second half!!!
    he also made 2 subs during that match!
    he had possession,better team by far,but with such players he had only 10 shots and only 1 on target but opponent had 10 shots and 8 on target.and his 2 ST`s,7* both,perfom 7 and 8???
    he lost 0-2,8 shots on goal,0 saves but his 7* GK perfom 8???
    and more and more...
    try find "logic" here plz guys and inform me...
    try explain what we see here in that match...
    IS THIS FOOTBALL?????
    i am confused again with that "engine"...
    Wohoo... read you analysis made me confuse so much.. just mention the football club that using DL, DC, DR in this world..
    RedSeth likes this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSeth View Post
    They wont improve anything in this game, they just want money. And as soon as possible they will shut down this thread.
    Meh, we all know that, but as fast as they shut them down, we keep creating them.
    Dont stop spreading the word....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Wohoo... read you analysis made me confuse so much.. just mention the football club that using DL, DC, DR in this world..
    This isnt about formation in the real world. This is about how a game engine simulates a game between 2 formations, whatever they are. the NGE doesnt give a **** if its illegal or weak. That is the job of the manager. Playing 3W at the back vs that formation up the middle is just ridiculous. 1DC getting overrun in all simulations for sure, which is why he lost. changing to 4-4-2 doesnt make a lick of difference since the game was simulated before the commentary, which is why he could not make a comeback no matter what changes he made.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This isnt about formation in the real world. This is about how a game engine simulates a game between 2 formations, whatever they are. the NGE doesnt give a **** if its illegal or weak. That is the job of the manager. Playing 3W at the back vs that formation up the middle is just ridiculous. 1DC getting overrun in all simulations for sure, which is why he lost. changing to 4-4-2 doesnt make a lick of difference since the game was simulated before the commentary, which is why he could not make a comeback no matter what changes he made.
    Yes I knew it, my team already feel it... cause we can't dealt with it... what we can do? Just hope they change it? I comment his post just because he ask this IS FOOTBALL???

Apprentice
    Yesterday i was 1-0 down at halftime playing 4 at the back. At halftime i substituted one of the 2 DC's with a striker playing 3W-4N diamond-3 ST. Guess what, i turned it around winning it 2-1. Any explanation? Why wasn't my lone DC overran by his strikers?

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Yesterday i was 1-0 down at halftime playing 4 at the back. At halftime i substituted one of the 2 DC's with a striker playing 3W-4N diamond-3 ST. Guess what, i turned it around winning it 2-1. Any explanation? Why wasn't my lone DC overruned by his strikers?
    It's that mean the 'NGE' its ok now?

Apprentice
    @ Mister Q Of course not. But people said it was wrong to play DL-DC-DR and that's the reason he lost the final. All i wanted to say is, formation dont matter unless you use an illegal one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Yesterday i was 1-0 down at halftime playing 4 at the back. At halftime i substituted one of the 2 DC's with a striker playing 3W-4N diamond-3 ST. Guess what, i turned it around winning it 2-1. Any explanation? Why wasn't my lone DC overran by his strikers?
    Wait.... are you saying that you went down to 1 DC, no other defense, and still won? It doesnt surprise me. It just lends credibility to the theory that the game's result was already determined and no matter what you did, you were going to win 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Wait.... are you saying that you went down to 1 DC, no other defense, and still won? It doesnt surprise me. It just lends credibility to the theory that the game's result was already determined and no matter what you did, you were going to win 2-1.
    Where does that theory come from? Have you every made a poll to see % of ppl agreeing on that? I believe you simply judge by seeing many ppl complaining the same thing. But you may forget that upset ppl tend to raise their voice while others don't. I also believe that the game engine works by probability. And by probability, you can win any game or lose any game. It's just that you need to look at the result at the totality to judge whether it's reasonable enough. Unless Nordeous dev are idiots, all the results are pre-determined without by probability. But by judging the popularity of the game, I believe that their dev shouldn't be that stupid.
    thon likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf122 View Post
    Where does that theory come from? Have you every made a poll to see % of ppl agreeing on that? I believe you simply judge by seeing many ppl complaining the same thing. But you may forget that upset ppl tend to raise their voice while others don't. I also believe that the game engine works by probability. And by probability, you can win any game or lose any game. It's just that you need to look at the result at the totality to judge whether it's reasonable enough. Unless Nordeous dev are idiots, all the results are pre-determined without by probability. But by judging the popularity of the game, I believe that their dev shouldn't be that stupid.
    WOW. you are new, so do some reading. I dont make this **** up. I have seen results, I have read posts from others who have produced results and there was a ton of people in the old forum who said the same things, but we are unlucky as we cannot see the old forum anymore.

And yes, the devs are that stupid. Look at the glaring game engine bugs and issues. I can hire one person immediately that can come in and program this properly in a heartbeat. That is because I am in the industry. (And no, I am not the professional programmer, so I cant code this site in its entirety, but i can read and edit it if I had to.)

And you are correct by saying it works by probability, and you can win any game or lose any game. but the simulator takes all the numbers and formations into account and simulates the result. This is so easy.

People keeps saying to me to quit if I dont like the game, but I do like the game. I just dont like how it is being run. I just dont like that Nordeus is flippant about the errors and solutions.

But I play the game and I am good at the game. People in this forum, no matter who they are, have always been helpful and i will always give advice where I can. So dont hate me for what I say, because I am trying to make this game better for all.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast