Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Goodbye guys.

Don't try to upset them so much, or we'll risk the game to shutdown...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    I reckons hes buying them of sorts. If i sign up for a cinema card i get like 115 tokens free, i pay for the cinema card though. Theres no way hes farming that amount of tokens for free
    So you call me a liar? I never paid for any online game, excepted MMORPG.
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 05-05-2013 at 09:43 AM.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Don't try to upset them so much, or we'll risk the game to shutdown...
    We should be so lucky

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    So you call me a liar? Just use your head before opening your mouth, please. I never paid for any online game, excepted MMORPG.
    Barca, he is saying that you spend the money on other things that give you tokens, you arent buying them directly from Nordeus.

If you spend $10 on an offer for online betting and they give you 50 tokens, it is the same as giving Nordeus $10 for 50 tokens, which is horrible price to begin with, but is just an example.

From what I have seen, you dont get any decent amount of tokens for free - you always have to pay something. To get 200-300 tokens through surveys, you have a ****load of time on your hands and this game is worth more to you than most things in your life. I am not saying this is the case with you Barca, I am just saying this in general.

So it is true that you never paid dime one to Nordeus, but you paid them indirectly, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Barca, he is saying that you spend the money on other things that give you tokens, you arent buying them directly from Nordeus.

If you spend $10 on an offer for online betting and they give you 50 tokens, it is the same as giving Nordeus $10 for 50 tokens, which is horrible price to begin with, but is just an example.

From what I have seen, you dont get any decent amount of tokens for free - you always have to pay something. To get 200-300 tokens through surveys, you have a ****load of time on your hands and this game is worth more to you than most things in your life. I am not saying this is the case with you Barca, I am just saying this in general.

So it is true that you never paid dime one to Nordeus, but you paid them indirectly, so to speak.
    Not this is not the case tbh. I get lucky with nice peanuts lab ~100T+/- surveys few times. Be sure that no money was spent on T11. Only free suscribes to a bunch of sh*t websites, free games and surveys.
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 05-05-2013 at 09:42 AM.
    cracicot likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Banned
    I wish I had the same surveys as you. I only get the spain ones now and they are all in spanish and I suck at spanish still. Not worth my time to translate for a chance they will not give me any tokens for my time.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I wish I had the same surveys as you. I only get the spain ones now and they are all in spanish and I suck at spanish still. Not worth my time to translate for a chance they will not give me any tokens for my time.
    Dunno what country hes in to be getting that many tokens through surveys and games! Its certainly no england

Pro
    So you call me a liar? I never paid for any online game, excepted MMORPG.
    Well in the uk we cant farm thousands of tokens and i reckon wed get decent offers considering our economic consumtion. Im not calling you anything, just dont think its possible to do it completely free

Just lost my CL final against a really weaker team. This time was the last one. I will not use the vent thread, because this, is my last post here. Goodbye guys, and goodbye Nordeus for this kind of freakin ****.
    Bayern lost 2012 CL final for. penalties -> Win in 2013 CL final

You lost in CL final for penalties this season -> If u know what I mean

you did have a very attacking team probably underestimated the weaker team, keep it tight at the back using more center backs , and score on the break,, It's a final .... you did well to get to the final !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep going
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast