Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

it's annoying, change it back!

Famous
    The. Changes for morale are really good, if you win nothing drops only get from very good to superb....

But ofcourse your team need to perform and win and maintained...

Good work Nordeus... thanks
    milpol likes this.

Like many of things Nordeus do to this game, this is purely designed to make you spend and therefore have to buy more tokens. Players comments have no relevance to results. I've just won a cup match 5-1 against a team of similar rating and most of the players are saying they are disappointed with team performance. So instead of about half of the team losing some morale, the whole team has. The game bleeds you dry for tokens, you can't even tank for a season any more without being stripped of your Associations tokens. For these reasons I will be quitting the game at the end of the season.

Rookie

Moralistic Ripoff

Feedback on new Morale setup: It looks like Managers are yet again being ripped off through this new morale system. At the start of a new match day, I always boost my players morale status (even for those on the Sub & Reserve benches). Previously these morale status updates are retained until the start of the next match day. Now with this new system, even those subs & reserve players morale status are being degraded after a competitive match (even though they didn’t play or take part in that match). How can players morale drop from superb to good after winning a 8-0 match? I used to ignore most these rigged discrepancies in the game (which doesn’t reflect reality as Nordeus claim or would like us Managers to believe) but enough is enough; please stop your underhand stealing of our Morale Boosters! Don’t be surprised when people start dumping off your app because your money hungry/ sucking scams are now blatantly bold. It’s no longer fun but difficult playing a football manager.
    Never likes this.

Greatest improvement ever! Two thumbs up Nordeus!
    maloukees likes this.

This is for sure One of the biggest mistakes done to this game... a dealbreaker to many players who just like me, will quit playing the game.

Actually, it is pretty nicely done change
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    So far so good...
    So far the morale changes seem good: a player has a good game - his morale usually stays the same, several good games it goes up, the team wins - most players morale stays the same. I have some players complaining about playing time - which I take as a natural part of the game - and for some of them their morale has gone down. It's forcing me to play more players but I like the challenge.
    A couple of questions:
    1. Is natural morale better than boosted morale? Meaning if a player is on a hot run and gets to ‘superb’ is that ‘superb’ more effective than just applying blues to get him to ‘superb’. I guess not but that would be a great twist. I am hoping that managing everyone to very good or superb status is better than just applying blues before each game.
    2. Are some players naturally more whiney than others? I have two players, same position, same quality rating and same number of matches played. One complains of playing time while the other is very happy. Just interested if it is random or if certain players have internal settings which make them more ‘costly’ to maintain.

It is still early season so I will have to see how I feel after I lose a league match directly before a CL match and my entire team morale goes into the dumper...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo View Post
    Greatest improvement ever! Two thumbs up Nordeus!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo View Post
    Actually, it is pretty nicely done change
    Nordeus using bots to prise their lame work?

That's so SNS.
    Never likes this.

praticamente falso vinco partite e si abbassano tutti titolari e panchinari

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast