Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

It is interesting reason why I can't see after match statistics when playing these bots. WHY?

Addicted
    Wtf!!! Event has finished???!!! I thought yesterday when it says tomr ends, it means end of tomorrow! How was I to know beginning of tomr ends??

Now I wasted all my hours trying to complete phase 3 as I was nearly there.

I rather they say it more clearly, eg yesterday they should have said "Event ends at END of today. "
    jarharnamme likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and the worst event nordeus could make is finished
    yeaaah
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #154
    Administrator
    Hey everyone,

The event has come to an end. Don't forget to claim all your rewards and remember you're not going to be able to join, leave or create new FAs for 2 more days until the post-event claiming phase is done.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey everyone,

The event has come to an end. Don't forget to claim all your rewards and remember you're not going to be able to join, leave or create new FAs for 2 more days until the post-event claiming phase is done.
    nordeus really fuked up what couldve been a fun competition, 1stly by denying half the team the chance to claim rewards if they couldnt get on for a day or 2, thus elimiinating the enthusiasm they may have had to help on later days, and 2ndly with the level of opponent we had to face, my team was barely better than salzburg, my asso was punished because we are all generally around 90% bar one who is more like 120-130%, because of having that team mate it meant the rest of us couldnt really compete, salzburg were like 88.9% meaning all the other 4 were way higher, even dortmund nearly 40% higher, no doubt these cheaters who hide their teams true strength all had really easy games, top of our leaderboard on day 1 had amassed 1400 points, so obviously some assos had it very easy indeed to be able to do that, so basically another tournament nordeus comes up with is really only for the cheaters and tankers who they allow to manipulate the game in every way, whats the point in doing these things just to further reward those who already have too much

lian, i hope you pass on this feedback

Finally this even for masochists has ended!!! Hurray!!! and don't you even dare to prolong it even for 10 more minutes! Wrong event in everything starting with the opposition - why did you make a draw of the opponents judging by the strongest member of the league but not by the average quality of ALL members?! As a result we received REAL that was 159% while 2 of our members are 85-95%, other 2 are 100-105%.

Do you really think it's a huge fun to watch every two hours bot destroying your team like 6-0 or 8-0? And the worst thing is that noting matters - no strategies, no orders - they are just not important. You play hard defense and get a goal during the first 5 minutes - just the same as when you play hard attacking - still same goal during the same 5 min. Or how do you like those trolls when you are leading like 0-1 but all of a sudden REAL still scores on 89th or 90th min just to take away your points for W.

But the worst thing for me is just as usual all these events influence the game engine and all of a sudden my team that was destroying all my opponents with 8+ goals difference during the previous week, suddenly started to play like an amateur club LOSING the games to the same opponents just after the event started.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Finally this even for masochists has ended!!! Hurray!!! and don't you even dare to prolong it even for 10 more minutes! Wrong event in everything starting with the opposition - why did you make a draw of the opponents judging by the strongest member of the league but not by the average quality of ALL members?! As a result we received REAL that was 159% while 2 of our members are 85-95%, other 2 are 100-105%.

Do you really think it's a huge fun to watch every two hours bot destroying your team like 6-0 or 8-0? And the worst thing is that noting matters - no strategies, no orders - they are just not important. You play hard defense and get a goal during the first 5 minutes - just the same as when you play hard attacking - still same goal during the same 5 min. Or how do you like those trolls when you are leading like 0-1 but all of a sudden REAL still scores on 89th or 90th min just to take away your points for W.

But the worst thing for me is just as usual all these events influence the game engine and all of a sudden my team that was destroying all my opponents with 8+ goals difference during the previous week, suddenly started to play like an amateur club LOSING the games to the same opponents just after the event started.
    Well written mate, what do I hate about this event most, is a fact that Nordeus pretends how they "fight" the tankers by not giving them association tokens and then they give it to them by making these events once a month. If you are 185% tanker, RM is at 180%, because that's the max RM can be. Why is RM not 235% then? To make it fair for everyone. Just another event which is just a walkover for tankers...

Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    Well written mate, what do I hate about this event most, is a fact that Nordeus pretends how they "fight" the tankers by not giving them association tokens and then they give it to them by making these events once a month. If you are 185% tanker, RM is at 180%, because that's the max RM can be. Why is RM not 235% then? To make it fair for everyone. Just another event which is just a walkover for tankers...
    You said just what I wanted to say. Agree with all said.

Addicted
    Congrats loved the event, never intended to win the 5 rounds since I know the limitations of my association, its a bit demanging on time but fortunatly could restore all the greens spent in the beinning of the season.

Nordeus keep them coming, and if possible improving them.

As an improvement point i would point the end/begginig of the letherboard perhaps you should use the same rule as in the king of the mountain, a 20 min period to calculate the scores and then resart again.

Also I would advise, to be more clear, that you indicate the percentage of possibility of getting a 6*, 7* and 8*, fortunatly I have a head over my shoulders and undertand that the probability of a 6* outcome is greater, but many people seem to not get that on their heads.

About all the hatred coments above with no constructive content, if you don't like it, don't play it!

I have many friends who don't even belong in an association, enough haters already!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    About all the hatred coments above with no constructive content, if you don't like it, don't play it!
    It's not about hatred comments @ NUNO FC, it's about communication problem with the devs.
    You have a kid, a boy right (I have too) ? You 're saying something to him (to do or not to do).
    You said it once, he ignores you, twice, three times, he still ignores you.
    Then you get angry and you shout at him.
    That doesn't mean you hate him.

This event as all the other are build for super tankers.
    Here some examples from TE fb groups
    [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-giants-event-tanker.jpg

[Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-giants.jpg

The other way is pay a lot of extra tokens to play many times and get points from the goals you scored vs PSG or REAL.

And the third way is to manipulate quality (drop quality before the draw and buy players after).
    I did that in previous events like this, using my own asso group with 5 of my teams and got that emblem but it's boring to do that again and didn't try it this time.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-28-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast