Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hey Managers!

Get your FA together, because this next challenge is a team effort! The Unite Against Giants 2019 Challenge is around the corner, beginning this Monday, Oct 21st!

Important Note: Once this challenge begins, you will not be able to join, leave or create an FA for the duration of the challenge, so make sure you have your FA set before the challenge begins on Monday!

Here are the complete rules:

• You play this event with your Football Association as it is the moment the event starts.
    • You cannot join, leave, or create a new FA during the event. This will also apply during the post-event claiming phase.
    • Fixtures don't impact up players condition, morale or injuries
    • Bonuses earned by training with FA members don't apply in this event
    • You earn points by scoring goals and winning fixtures
    • After reaching a new phase, you can keep playing the previous one to unlock rewards
    • After completing a phase, you can keep playing it to score more points for the daily leaderboard
    • The daily leaderboard is based on the amount of points earned by each FA in all the phases during one day
    • Ties on leaderboards will be decided in order of goal difference, goals scored and number of wins
    • The leaderboard is reset at the end of the day. Rewards are based on the rankings
    • The points earned from any fixtures that are still in progress when a daily leaderboard ends will count for the next day
    • Research by any member unlocks an extra Possession Bonus against that opponent for the whole FA for a limited time
    • After a Research expires, any member can Research again
    • Card suspensions don't apply from one fixture to another
    • You have free plays which recharge over time
    • Your FA needs to score at least 40 points to be eligible for rewards on the daily leaderboards
    • You need to contribute individually with points during the phases to be eligible to earn the rewards obtained by the Association. The contribution varies among the different phases. If one or more rewards have already been unlocked by your Association before you reached the minimum amount of points required in that phase, you will not be able to claim those rewards

Good luck!
    how many day event last?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-19-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

(and with a lot of bugs too)
    New event with update and the new problems and bugs already with us.
    Kicked out of my matches or can't enter my asso match today, after restart system message said that
    my match already end in a short time and kicked me out again.
    All asso members had trouble today to enter their match or are kicked out during the match.
    Matches of friends don't start in the list only after a restart of the game.
    Matches of friends don't end and playing witout ending only after restart of the game.
    Time synchronisation is also not correct on the servers. A match from 20:45 pm starts before the match from 20:43 pm.

Always the same crap
    Last edited by Never; 10-19-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    New event with update and the new problems and bugs already with us.
    Kicked out of my matches or can't enter my asso match today, after restart system message said that
    my match already end in a short time and kicked me out again.
    All asso members had trouble today to enter their match or are kicked out during the match.
    Matches of friends don't start in the list only after a restart of the game.
    Matches of friends don't end and playing witout ending only after restart of the game.
    Time synchronisation is also not correct on the servers. A match from 20:45 pm starts before the match from 20:43 pm.

Always the same crap
    Report there: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-technical-issues/ .

Addicted
    I think 7 star player are a great prize to most players in the game, of course for tankers they are comon/week players, i say welldone!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    I think 7 star player are a great prize to most players in the game, of course for tankers they are comon/week players, i say welldone!
    I'm a ordinary player and for me the prize of 7* player is not great. I sold the prize of KOK last season.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Just a little bit now until the event kicks off everyone!

Please note that any changes to FAs (creating, joining, leaving, deleting, etc) will not be possible from just before kick off (19:30 CEST) to Oct 28th at approximately 20:00 CEST.

Boa tarde

Tentei fazer mudança de confederação por volta das 14:30 hrs aqui no Brasil, mas não consegui. Queria junto com a minha confederação participar do evento. Abaixo está os prints do ocorrido[Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-img-20191021-wa0034.jpg[Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-img-20191021-wa0025.jpg

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Looks like there is some latency on the event, which is causing it to not appear for some. We're on it.

UPDATE: Latency should be decreasing now for those who weren't seeing it. Please let me know! Thanks!

SausyFC

Addicted
    The prize emblem doesn't look very nice.

[Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-leaderboard.jpg

Did nordeus just put all of the division into 1 leaderboard table?
    (But the table can only show top40 only)

Yeah not gonna spend token to re-play.
    Just to win some tokens/booster on daily leaderboard.
    Good luck to others tho
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-21-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast