Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New Season - Mean need to get new players as well?? (New player here)

Unhappy New Season - Mean need to get new players as well?? (New player here)

New player here - now in L2. I am very confused after reading the necessary guide and hope someone can advise me on the following things:

1a. Understand that once we level up - our players are drop one star and was told that their skill are intact - but are we still able to train them and level up them as the season goes?

1b. The reason why I am asking is all I see in the forum that's showing their guide/tips: all are young players - how do we suppose to keep this up? I couldn't even buy a decent player to catch up with the current Level in my league. (Current with 10Token and 1.5M - the best bet i can get is a decent player @ 88% or slightly higher)

2. Does this game really focus on just power-training 1 player and not more on team training? It's weird to see in the forum to showed how to power-train 1 player at a time.

Appreciate anyone able to help me on this? Thank you. Would love to enjoy the game as you guys - but i am just confused at the moment.

You need to discover an own system that works for you.
    Are you watching the videos for 25 rests every day? Buy young players and improve them, maybe 1 or 2 players every season. You can keep them for a long time and slowly change your whole squad to how you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You need to discover an own system that works for you.
    Are you watching the videos for 25 rests every day? Buy young players and improve them, maybe 1 or 2 players every season. You can keep them for a long time and slowly change your whole squad to how you want it to be.
    Hi Der_Ryan_M - Thanks for the reply. Yes I have been watching since I start playing - currently I got 261 Rests. Not sure when is the good time to start training a young player? Is it really important to train players that 18~21 years? At the moment I am still unclear what to ask as well.. Just feel demoralizing to see my team drop to 66% after my 1st promotion... the players that i bought in the last season came crushing down and all are under 24 year old. just feel lost at the moment and not sure what to look for.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparksue View Post
    Hi Der_Ryan_M - Thanks for the reply. Yes I have been watching since I start playing - currently I got 261 Rests. Not sure when is the good time to start training a young player? Is it really important to train players that 18~21 years? At the moment I am still unclear what to ask as well.. Just feel demoralizing to see my team drop to 66% after my 1st promotion... the players that i bought in the last season came crushing down and all are under 24 year old. just feel lost at the moment and not sure what to look for.
    Don't be upset bro. You will still end up winning at low level. Collect resources and try to recruit young fast trainers and train them.

Since you are short on cash I will advice your to recruit a 18 year old fast trainer AML or AMR. Train him, while training remember to train his white attributes only. At your Level he can single handedly win you every trophy.

If you want to train him special ability then do it immediately because as the quality of player increase his training speed slows down.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

It is always an odd feeling when your team drops quality, I know that. It happened to me 74 times and still I am unsatisfied again with my team on Day 1 of a new season. It's just the look of it or so, however it happens to everyone. (Except tankers, don't be a tanker please)
    261 rests is a good amount to start with. Do you have any young players in your squad who have good market value? I mean 18 or 19 year olds. If not, try to get someone in auctions, preferably offensive player, for the 10T you have got. I would aim for a player 60-80% in your situation, most importantly he should have a good market value. Then you start training him with some of your green packs.
    What training level are you?
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Yeah man, nordeus is selling us lie. What htey say is that if your player on level 1 is 25 quality that is 100% for level 1, but when you promote to level 2 quality is still 25 but 80% for level 2 (which is bull****). I am level 89, so I lost those stars 88 times (1 star is 20% or 5quality). Back in old Top eleven I would buy whole new starting eleven, but with this new auction sistem that is hard to do with or impossible without spending money for tokens. My advice to you is to watch those 25-35 videos for green rest packs and train only players that are fast trainer (there is a part of forum about fast trainers), try not to spend tokens on +80% players (because everyone shall go for those players) but instead of that go for 60-80% young players (18 years old if you can find, but check him if he is fast trainer before training). THAT IS A SHORT VERSION; YOU WILL LEARN WITH TIME.

Thanks guys for the information. Talking and young players I spend big (within a free player here) during my 1st season. Which is why I am disappointed to see my players get deducted. I have 2 FT but as DR n DL. Already spend AML & AMR on young players in 1S. Couldn't invest on these position. Now lacking ST which I need to get to stay within the league.

I guess I need to keep learning and feel frustrated at times.

Can I check what's the point of TP? Does it give more XP for training? Or it's useful for match will do? Still struggle on how I should train.

At the moment I am at LVL 15. So I am still missing Video anaylis which is v. Important for pushing the bonus to 10%. Just struggle to understand how the whole training works.

Addicted
    Thanks guys for the information. Talking and young players I spend big (within a free player here) during my 1st season. Which is why I am disappointed to see my players get deducted. I have 2 FT but as DR n DL. Already spend AML & AMR on young players in 1S. Couldn't invest on these position. Now lacking ST which I need to get to stay within the league.

I guess I need to keep learning and feel frustrated at times.

Can I check what's the point of TP? Does it give more XP for training? Or it's useful for match will do? Still struggle on how I should train.

At the moment I am at LVL 15. So I am still missing Video anaylis which is v. Important for pushing the bonus to 10%. Just struggle to understand how the whole training works.
    My training is level 30 and I still miss video analysis. Just use piggy in the middle and use your head instead.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    My training is level 30 and I still miss video analysis. Just use piggy in the middle and use your head instead.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Thanks for the advise. Will do on this. cheers.

Addicted
    How to find fast trainer in higher levels?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast