Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Rookie
    Aaaaaand it is quite clear you do not understand much about joke! I'm sorry buddy! One advice-learn to speak/write shorter. And dont forget that-its just a game. It often happens to all of us to forget it

Please extend the 2x tournament rewards as a gesture of goodwill to commemorate Top eleven’s 11th birthday.
    It should last the entire month.

Can someone please pass this suggestion down to someone who can make it happen?
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Are they!? I know 3 of 6 are very good and at the time when I was with them with my previous club we were always way, way over 1350 every season, but then getting to top 100 is really a bit better than expected. I must have been mad in not re-joining them back earlier. Lol!

Our first team asso has been doing rather well, having all won 6x consecutive 1st place finishes stretching from the season before last, and hopefully making it 7 in a row after 11 wins from 12 ties today. Second team asso, though, is struggling a bit lately. Will see how it goes...

Winners take all in the new format and it suits perfectly.
    I know what you mean. It's particularly exciting this month as all of us start as equals. Lots of movement in the rankings. Not stale like it was previously. Would be great if they extended the 2x though. 1 weekend isn't gonna make 100

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I know what you mean. It's particularly exciting this month as all of us start as equals. Lots of movement in the rankings. Not stale like it was previously. Would be great if they extended the 2x though. 1 weekend isn't gonna make 100
    Yes, max 80T even if we make 4x 1st place finishes, which is a tall order by any means.

Nordeus should really do the full 4 rounds with doubled rewards to make it an easier transition for associations who are still adapting to the new FA and potentially still hiring able replacements after this first round.

Very excited by the changes in 64-asso leaderboard and top-100 leaderboard. The former is a fair reflection of team effort in promotion push, and the latter is definitely a much fairer illustration of what a more ‘genuine’ top-100 table should look like. Nordeus can just add a rule of no re-joining of the same team to the same asso within 6 seasons then will completely get rid of tankers hopping on and off the same asso with the sole purpose of destroying the top-100 table with those forever-180% serial tanker teams.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Aaaannnd let the preparation for FA begin. Heavens, would you tell me what task the colleagues perform for the special sponsor. Maybe something resource-efficient?[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-untitled1.jpg[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-untitled2.jpg[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-untitled3.jpg[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-untitled4.jpg[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-untitled5.jpg

Rookie
    Maybe you are not like them but fact is a fact!

OO man i even played against your team in the friendlies two seasons ago. You always always supported against me. like your life depended on it.
    Last edited by hitman0013; 05-06-2021 at 08:45 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    Maybe you are not like them but fact is a fact!
    This is my 8-men reserve list. Other managers can only view the completed role(s) &/ SA when viewing our squad, and only managers themselves can view the currently training role or SA. No other managers would know what my reserve players are training on until I post this now.

[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-4d206d67-b7d5-4f28-a64f-aa995d8ce87c.jpeg

Each of them is doing a role or SA task, except 1 who has admirably ‘finished his max quota of 2 additional roles & SA’ earlier than the rest (simply because the special sponsor task required role ‘falls’ onto him more often - something we have no control over which of the 5 possible roles the special sponsor tasks require).

And so, how do you even possibly know if and what other managers are training on which role or SA with their reserve players, before making any statements of such!? Any sensible resource-efficient manager who knows how to prepare 49/50 role or SA completion would have assigned a role or SA for any reserve players who have not achieved all roles & SA for the optimal preparation for following seasons. That is what efficiency means (and that is what you do not quite have in understanding or application, as shown repeatedly).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    Aaaannnd let the preparation for FA begin. Heavens, would you tell me what task the colleagues perform for the special sponsor. Maybe something resource-efficient?
    Every single manager can have a squad of up to 28 players. Every one of us should make the best use of this quota of 28 players to fight in all competitions, and completed tasks and events for maximum possible rewards available. This is called squad management, if you do not know.

If we feel any particular manager is mis-using his squad (if there is such a thing at all. Hahaha!), we can always easily complain to Nordeus or even raise the issues with staff here.

As managers, it is OUR own responsibility to run an efficient squad to compete on all fronts, but not relying on other failures. Keep on moaning about how others do will NOT improve our own management at all. Learn, master and enjoy the game if you wish; or stay at current level and be overtaken by improving managers.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    The last: weakest players are:
    A)they are used for manipulations (their development is slowed down by acquiring roles and skills) including taking down the overall coefficient of the team - the one you can see as the stars of friendly tournaments
    B)perform special tasks on Thursday evenings and Friday mornings

Please, dont answer Samuel!

Of course everyone can do what he considered for good for him as it is allowed!
    Last edited by hitman0013; 05-06-2021 at 07:37 PM.

Pro
    It is extremely hilarious when one raises issues with another and then also demand that another not to answer.

It is like: I can say whatever I want as if everything is right, because the another cannot answer back at all (as I demand). Haha!

Patience and tolerance towards continuous provocations has its limits. So do replies with squad illustrations and earlier matchups & results as well (when someone else showed nothing but incessant baseless claims of X, Y & Z). Did my bit with solid responses already.

For the record, I am running my team in my way getting the results I want, and so do most other managers. I do not have to justify how, why and what I do with my team with anyone else, as well as asso. Winners win; losers moan. End of.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast