Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Isn't the same. Remember that without play FAs with a 2nd team -like we used to do in the IC - the regular season competitions and the FAs go hand in hand, affecting each other.

What happens from now on with this change is a leveling of the AvQ, having the teams inside a close quality rank, preventing stuck 9* teams to have the hegemony that gives them their dominant position as a tankers.

It brings fluency to the teams quality which will not be stuck for seasons, if you manipulate by reducing the avq to 79% the first season day, and 6 more teams in your league do the same, the average teams quality tank goes to a lower level, that is more reachable for your competitors, creating a close envoironment where to play.
    Having less stuck teams means that people will have to pay more attention to the players behavior, learn about the internal roles assigned to the players, internal programming, test players and learn a bit more about matches scenario lecture. Instead of seeing how a team have a win by a default K.O. given by the quality margin in a fixed way.

I like the new shields btw... cool designs
    Boys, most probably you haven't yet reached top levels of your servers where the biggest bs is going on. And Nordeus doesn't give a **** to even try and find and solution for these players. My 110% perfectly ytained team has just been rapped by 183% opponent. Yesterday I was destroyed by 167% opponent. And I don't even take into consideration the result of 9-0 from much weaker opponent. I try hard playing the game and visit each match but still I have only 11th place in my league which means I will repeat the level but I'm not a tanker and my FA will suffer because of this. How this update can be a solution? How can this update help me?

and as for the tanker - do you really think the problem will be solved? Just get 2-3 teams and change them each season - 1 team tanks and collects greens, another team plays the FA, then you change teams for the next season. So simple.

And finally this update will only bring disbalance to the game. More people will start building 8-9 stars squads with 160-180% avq in order to keep winning league. Just like in my case - the only way for me to win is to build the same 180% team. Sure it will be a good profit for Nordeus as real money will be invested and people will start buying their training lab with 9 stars players (now it is clear why they introduced this bs) but this will be the last nail in the coffin of this game
    MNK Kaskada and Ivan Syzran like this.

and btw do you even understand that now FA rankings and all FA structure will be based NOT on SPORTS PRINCIPLE. The top ranking will be not the best teams but the teams with better mutlipliers. One simple example - you beat one FA 25-10. But all your members have x1 multiplier and all the opponent teams have x3 multiplier. In the end of the tournament you get 25 points and the opponent 30 points and as a result he is ranked higher than you. How the hell this can be reasonable - you are stronger which is proved in a personal matchup, but still he is higher.
    Ivan Syzran likes this.

Finally!!! After so many years, some steps against tankers!

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Boys, most probably you haven't yet reached top levels of your servers where the biggest bs is going on. And Nordeus doesn't give a **** to even try and find and solution for these players. My 110% perfectly ytained team has just been rapped by 183% opponent. Yesterday I was destroyed by 167% opponent. And I don't even take into consideration the result of 9-0 from much weaker opponent. I try hard playing the game and visit each match but still I have only 11th place in my league which means I will repeat the level but I'm not a tanker and my FA will suffer because of this. How this update can be a solution? How can this update help me?

and as for the tanker - do you really think the problem will be solved? Just get 2-3 teams and change them each season - 1 team tanks and collects greens, another team plays the FA, then you change teams for the next season. So simple.

And finally this update will only bring disbalance to the game. More people will start building 8-9 stars squads with 160-180% avq in order to keep winning league. Just like in my case - the only way for me to win is to build the same 180% team. Sure it will be a good profit for Nordeus as real money will be invested and people will start buying their training lab with 9 stars players (now it is clear why they introduced this bs) but this will be the last nail in the coffin of this game

and btw do you even understand that now FA rankings and all FA structure will be based NOT on SPORTS PRINCIPLE. The top ranking will be not the best teams but the teams with better mutlipliers. One simple example - you beat one FA 25-10. But all your members have x1 multiplier and all the opponent teams have x3 multiplier. In the end of the tournament you get 25 points and the opponent 30 points and as a result he is ranked higher than you. How the hell this can be reasonable - you are stronger which is proved in a personal matchup, but still he is higher.
    YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU WROTE. I am level 97 and I do have lower level teams, so my best team is now worthless cause it is hard to be a TOP 3 in league highest level. With my team quallity 111% I won 1 point in league so far this season (bottom trash - worst season ever). On the otherside, my level 37 team is winning quadruplle back to back with no effort. Nordeus keep ****ing on highest level with every update.

BTW, let speak about tankers. They are not solved as a.gavrilin wrote. Those guys have multipple account, they are just going to rotate them. Let say, a tanker team is made about 180%, and under new rules he decide to play league to earn that multiplier x3, even after 5 seasons he will have team +120% with no green packs spended. In that time he shall watch a lot of videos for green packs and shall have about 3250 green packs, and if he have another tanking team, he just rotate them (one in asso, other start tanking for future use), until second rotation he shall have 6500 green packs which is enough for another super strong team.

They just do partial solutions as always, nothing changed for years, and always against top level teams. Let be honest, I enter game every day but mostly I dont care anymore for my team results. Love the game and hate in same time. I am adicted, cant stop playing, but not enjoying not even when I take all trophies.

"and btw do you even understand that now FA rankings and all FA structure will be based NOT on SPORTS PRINCIPLE. The top ranking will be not the best teams but the teams with better mutlipliers"

Because until this season it was based on sports principle. xD

As I said, without a equal team, a 2nd team, like we had in the IC, is imposible to have a 100% fair and non manipulable system. Thats a fact.

There was no prestige in manipulating the draws using 1* players and by tanking even with the teams rejecting tokens.
    This had 0% sense.

So, nothing better than create kinda like a CL style tournament, rewarding the seasonal effort, because the regular season team we use is the same we use for FAs, and this, as i mentioned, should lower the avq ratio instead create an amount of stuck teams as we had.
    The AvQ margin, from 1 to 180% is too much wide to provide equality, thats another point, but by forcing promotions this gap should be reduced.

Regarding the top servers, I'm absolutely agree in that the posible punishments should be removed in the top server, so if a level is repeated all teams should be considered as promoted.

and I guess we could have something like this to promote top server teams without stuck all teams there...
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...-sent-lv1.html
    Last edited by khris; 04-21-2021 at 09:50 PM.

True, not fair for highest levels.
    Even "money in game" can't affect on league ranking there.
    They must make exception for higher levels or those clubs nobody wants in their association
    Nordeus wants to say thank you old managers for playing game that long
    Lame!
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "and btw do you even understand that now FA rankings and all FA structure will be based NOT on SPORTS PRINCIPLE. The top ranking will be not the best teams but the teams with better mutlipliers"

Because until this season it was based on sports principle. xD

As I said, without a equal team, a 2nd team, like we had in the IC, is imposible to have a 100% fair and non manipulable system. Thats a fact.

There was no prestige in manipulating the draws using 1* players and by tanking even with the teams rejecting tokens.
    This had 0% sense.

So, nothing better than create kinda like a CL style tournament, rewarding the seasonal effort, because the regular season team we use is the same we use for FAs, and this, as i mentioned, should lower the avq ratio instead create an amount of stuck teams as we had.
    The AvQ margin, from 1 to 180% is too much wide to provide equality, thats another point, but by forcing promotions this gap should be reduced.

Regarding the top servers, I'm absolutely agree in that the posible punishments should be removed in the top server, so if a level is repeated all teams should be considered as promoted.

and I guess we could have something like this to promote top server teams without stuck all teams there...
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...-sent-lv1.html
    Well, top level case IMHO is the easiest solution - you can always through top guys to any other random level of the league if the promote to the next level. And it should not always be level 1. Let's say - today I play with people from level 7, the next season it will be level 57. The main principle should only be the AVQ of the game. I also wonder why in the middle levels we have so many bots and abandon teams or teams created by the game engine. Sometimes I remember some levels when I had only 3 active managers, 2-3 abandon teams and the rest were bots with 33-35% quality. Where are these teams on top levels? Now with this update I will not be able to play FA tournaments or my contribution to my association will be close to 0. But I'm 100% sure Nordeus will do nothing to solve or change anything because they have 0 profit from this. Why should they even bother with old managers for 0 profit when they can create one more lab or special sponsor to cut you money
    Ivan Syzran and MNK Kaskada like this.

A disgrace! Alot of managers are quitting .. bye bye

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

European súperleague come here...

I wonder if the Top 100 ranking will be updated weekly or just at the end of the season. And if the loss of 20% of the FA score will be maintained, it will be weekly or only at the turn of the season.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast