Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: The worst pay to win game ever

Personally I am happy to loose in the CL and CUP as there is no actual benefit to it other than the trophy cabinate, I prefer to keep my training levels higher for league matches and will try to use the same first team front players to get the top scorer in the league. Loosing the cup and CL early gives be better energy for the Association matches which gives tokens, health and moral then you just have to hope you get a good player on special sponsors and in the Academy.

It is a pay to win if you want to win all the cups, it zaps all your rests, moral and tokens, I am considering using a sub team for cup and champions league,

A shame you cannot have a squad preference for League, cup and CL, I am in work for some matches so cannot log in to change the team

lmao, if you think this game is "the worst pay win game" wait til you play gacha games where your luck depends on whatever roll you get when you purchase gacha in game.
    at least with top11 you can manipulate, you can get rest, green booster by watching ads everyday. gacha games? you collect all your currency-in-game and waste it on 1 roll of gacha and disappointed when you only get normal to rare units, nowhere near legendary stuff. lmao
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gteuk View Post
    Personally I am happy to loose in the CL and CUP as there is no actual benefit to it other than the trophy cabinate, I prefer to keep my training levels higher for league matches and will try to use the same first team front players to get the top scorer in the league. Loosing the cup and CL early gives be better energy for the Association matches which gives tokens, health and moral then you just have to hope you get a good player on special sponsors and in the Academy.

It is a pay to win if you want to win all the cups, it zaps all your rests, moral and tokens, I am considering using a sub team for cup and champions league,

A shame you cannot have a squad preference for League, cup and CL, I am in work for some matches so cannot log in to change the team
    Me too.....

I do not care about the Cup and CL.... only League and FA...

The only way you can win all the trophies is to spent real money on this game... or watch ads daily... I do not have a tablet anymore to do that.... and they do not give ads in windows so

Easy conclusion for me

Addicted
    Or you can build mediocre team and try to survive top 8. Than with minimum tokens and rests spend you can store higher number of resources for following seasons . +Time to time tank especially when your mediocre team will go to the bottom of their performance .

Addicted
    Sometimes an image is worth a 1000 words here is the last season from a team of mine, 0€ invested, not atending most of the games, watching only 4-5 videos a day to make the 10% training and replentish some energy.

This team is on a Diamond association and fought to go on to supreme, and has reached almost the end of the events.

Its not a briliant team, but the managment i make here everyone can make on theis teams.

TopEleven has in fact some issues that can and should be improved on the game engine, but its defenetly not a pay to win game.

Of course its a company and works for a profit no harm in that, those products either give an advantage to the player or help them to get a good team working less harder, but the do not prevent a player from winning!

Work a little harder and learn from more experienced players there are numerous facebook comunities that can halp.

The worst pay to win game ever-2021-11-07-resumo-da-%C3%A9poca.jpg

you guys should play at the top level in your server. me the only vanilla guy that still havent pay anything for nodeus and in my league everyone pay monthly (well except me duh), they have morinho supporting them. you should change the title of this thread to "this is the worse pay to lose game everrr!!!"
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    you guys should play at the top level in your server. me the only vanilla guy that still havent pay anything for nodeus and in my league everyone pay monthly (well except me duh), they have morinho supporting them. you should change the title of this thread to "this is the worse pay to lose game everrr!!!"
    Yeah here we have like so many people buying the boost lab, every season 1 or 2 new 160% players in the squad from youth academy and in the end they finish 7th place in league, I wonder how these people keep motivated and spend so much money every season.

Cant be pay to win when so many people complain about random results and losing/drawing to much weaker teams. But if 2 players at lower levels with the same amount of time, effort and managerial skills square off. My money is on the guy who pays.

High levels is a whole different story. More about how many accounts you control.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 11-11-2021 at 07:55 AM.

Addicted
    I think this conversations is drfiting from its point, of course buying LBS, Sponsor, and resources gives you advantage that can't be denied but its normal as all games are like this, made by companies that aim to obtain a profit, for me no harm in that, if no one paid there would be no game.

But for me Pay to Win means you can only win if you pay, and as far as that is concerned you can win without spending money if you have got a good strategy and you can loose even if you pay if you have a lousy strategy.

I can only understand this kind of agressive speach from those who neither spend nor have a good strategy, in that case you are surelly in need of some guidance.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Cant be pay to win when so many people complain about random results and losing/drawing to much weaker teams. But if 2 players at lower levels with the same amount of time, effort and managerial skills square off. My money is on the guy who pays.

High levels is a whole different story. More about how many accounts you control.
    Maybe TS means is "you pay but you still get random results" ,yes many pay/active managers beaten by idle team etc (pay here is paying to nords not players), and also multiple accounts is considered as pay to win too, maybe, buy acc etc , ofc if you do upselling with them. ofc its not wrong to upselling, but the amount of collected daily greens between normal players and multiple acc is huge. and nords does not ban them , so its ok to do
    Last edited by WalkingPenguin; 11-13-2021 at 11:45 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast