Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Training 2024 - own post

  1. #41
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinXI View Post
    Some of your Indonesian friends can get tens of thousands of tokens for free? Please elaborate, I find those free token videos & surveys to be useless most times. Maybe I am missing something here
    I saw one on Tapjoy the other week for 32,000 tokens.
    Seems amazing but it had to be completed in 31 days for the offer to pay out.
    Went onto a few reddit forums about the game and people that play the game for real were taking about 400 days to reach the level needed
    You could 'pay to win' but it would cost around $3000 to speed things up and make the 31 days doable.
    I guess there's a roundabout of players jumping between games, to win prizes for other games, and spending a fortune doing it.

  2. #42
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I saw one on Tapjoy the other week for 32,000 tokens.
    Seems amazing but it had to be completed in 31 days for the offer to pay out.
    Went onto a few reddit forums about the game and people that play the game for real were taking about 400 days to reach the level needed
    You could 'pay to win' but it would cost around $3000 to speed things up and make the 31 days doable.
    I guess there's a roundabout of players jumping between games, to win prizes for other games, and spending a fortune doing it.
    i looked before into it, strange but, for example, you buy mothly card here is 100 tokens in month and it cost 5.49€ iirc, but you go on some partner game, buy something for that ammount and it gived 280 tokens instatly, than, and now, i think that is BS to spending in other game bring you more tokens than for same price here, but also basic things in that games cost 0.99 or 1.99€

  3. #43
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I saw one on Tapjoy the other week for 32,000 tokens.
    Seems amazing but it had to be completed in 31 days for the offer to pay out.
    Went onto a few reddit forums about the game and people that play the game for real were taking about 400 days to reach the level needed
    You could 'pay to win' but it would cost around $3000 to speed things up and make the 31 days doable.
    I guess there's a roundabout of players jumping between games, to win prizes for other games, and spending a fortune doing it.
    it's insane. You "need" to spend on special sponsors, tokens, boost lab and other things every season, it's easier to hold on to the money and, in a month, buy any FM (which doesn't force you to buy basic items to improve the club, such as training) . Insane and unfair what the game developers are doing to 95% of the players. It's unfair that they play us against teams 40, 50, 60% stronger EVERY SEASON, both in the league and in other competitions. There is no competitiveness, there is no fun.
    khris and RaulLopes like this.

  4. #44
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,336
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    simple questions
    1. Why league draws cant be in quality margin of 11 best players and make leagues with gap of 15% betwen weakest and strongest?
    2. If not make leagues on way mention up why not make leagues where ppl that isnt win any trophie are in same league so sooner or later you can win some?
    3. If not make leagues on ways mentioned in 1 and 2 why insist on same lvl why not use algoritam from events like king of kings for example and association tornaments where is quality in play not manager lvl?
    4. Why ending in same leagues with same teams who win 3 or 4 trophies every season, if there is that many managers as they say in game easily you can make leagues where you not face same oponents in like 10 seasons?
    5. Why not make servers visible so players can change servers 3 times a year if they want?
    6. Why players lose moral after good game or if they on top or near top in league? why not change that so 1 goal or asist or rating 8 and up at least keep same lvl of moral?
    7. Why there is no more things where need to buy cant use moral or health packs, like in penalty shootout for example, or in last event saudi arabian tour why pay 9 or 15 or 25 tokens, why not 20 or 30 or 40 morale boosters or health packs, more ppl will try again if they lose for sure?

    why why why, after this update we know way, we cant change the game and devs minds but we can chose to not be part of it anymore
    1, 2 and 3 -
    Here I defended a return to the old system, maybe a bit more limited, but if you remember the first game versions you could face +6 levels depending on the AvQ you had.
    Here enters the market factor, as a lower level team you always had a complicated situation if you were level 6 and you faced a level 12 in cup as was my own case around 2013.
    So, thats why I'm more follower of a controlled pairing, just adding teams to +3 or 4 levels max. depending on the % they start each season.
    Till some weeks ago it was like, if you started 100% you faced +1 level, so I would try to set a +2 levels for 120%+ and +3 for 140+.

    Its a complext topic and always, when a calibration has been done, for one reason or another it wasn't perfect for the many ways managers can play the game and try to manipulate different stuff, but now that we had a update on the pairings, I really think that some control has to be given to the managers.
    It was definitely right, to allow managers to lower the AvQ to ensure a CL or Cup with similar level oponents, and it was right to give us the feeling to complete in a quick way the daily training sessions to fill the bonuses.
    Its about to have control of the way we play somehow, and try to obtain a fair and playable ambient.

    4- Absolutely agree, there are around 250 servers, think that the game is set to have no limit on the top so thats a structural issue that many of us mentioned for years.
    Its like the universe metaphor, the more it expands, the more close to collapse it is due the distance between elements, and here enters the top server situation.
    I really would set the level 90 as Max. server and send the L90 promoters to level 20 so to guarante a fluid server.
    Of course the less levels + a fluid server system sending teams to the beginning again once they 'complete the game somehow reaching L90 or a lower one', the better.
    For now servers aren't designed to work in another way, like divided in divisions until you reach the 1st o so...

    5- Time ago we used the command prompt to see the server but, some years ago and with the Unity version it is no longer posible to check the number.
    In the first versions too, until... 2015 we had the chance to send a gift to a FB friend that had no top eleven account and he started playing in our server, so we used this tool to join with 14 teams in a Level 1 league and we played competitions here in the forum, so I miss that really... good times.
    IMO it should be visible for practical reasons and a function to unlink the acount from Facebook and Gmail should exist too..

    6- It was discussed when the feature was launched... mostly of managers coincide in the idea that it punishes excessively, so lets say it can have a better calibration, based on rating or performance.

    7- Here of course we could suggest a good list of ways to spend reds and blue packs and, ways to have more chances in events...money and the billions many managers stuck are a common topic too, ex.- these could be used to extend contracts when players retire, or we could have a economical system controlling the AvQ so with more differance in salaries...

    Last edited by khris; 11-30-2023 at 03:40 AM.

  5. #45
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    Very good. Some of my Indonesian friends have also begun to give up on this game, even though they can get tens of thousands of TOKENS for free.
    If even Asians, who have easy access to resources, are giving up, imagine in other regions...

    Total decline in Top Eleven!
    khris and vinim like this.

  6. #46
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    1, 2 and 3 -
    Here I defended a return to the old system, maybe a bit more limited, but if you remember the first game versions you could face +6 levels depending on the AvQ you had.
    Here enters the market factor, as a lower level team you always had a complicated situation if you were level 6 and you faced a level 12 in cup as was my own case around 2013.
    So, thats why I'm more follower of a controlled pairing, just adding teams to +3 or 4 levels max. depending on the % they start each season.
    Till some weeks ago it was like, if you started 100% you faced +1 level, so I would try to set a +2 levels for 120%+ and +3 for 140+.

    Its a complext topic and always, when a calibration has been done, for one reason or another it wasn't perfect for the many ways managers can play the game and try to manipulate different stuff, but now that we had a update on the pairings, I really think that some control has to be given to the managers.
    It was definitely right, to allow managers to lower the AvQ to ensure a CL or Cup with similar level oponents, and it was right to give us the feeling to complete in a quick way the daily training sessions to fill the bonuses.
    Its about to have control of the way we play somehow, and try to obtain a fair and playable ambient.

    4- Absolutely agree, there are around 250 servers, think that the game is set to have no limit on the top so thats a structural issue that many of us mentioned for years.
    Its like the universe metaphor, the more it expands, the more close to collapse it is due the distance between elements, and here enters the top server situation.
    I really would set the level 90 as Max. server and send the L90 promoters to level 20 so to guarante a fluid server.
    Of course the less levels + a fluid server system sending teams to the beginning again once they 'complete the game somehow reaching L90 or a lower one', the better.
    For now servers aren't designed to work in another way, like divided in divisions until you reach the 1st o so...

    5- Time ago we used the command prompt to see the server but, some years ago and with the Unity version it is no longer posible to check the number.
    In the first versions too, until... 2015 we had the chance to send a gift to a FB friend that had no top eleven account and he started playing in our server, so we used this tool to join with 14 teams in a Level 1 league and we played competitions here in the forum, so I miss that really... good times.
    IMO it should be visible for practical reasons and a function to unlink the acount from Facebook and Gmail should exist too..

    6- It was discussed when the feature was launched... mostly of managers coincide in the idea that it punishes excessively, so lets say it can have a better calibration, based on rating or performance.

    7- Here of course we could suggest a good list of ways to spend reds and blue packs and, ways to have more chances in events...money and the billions many managers stuck are a common topic too, ex.- these could be used to extend contracts when players retire, or we could have a economical system controlling the AvQ so with more differance in salaries...

    i am lvl 83 atm, dont care my oponent is lvl 53 or 123 if his team power is close to mine and give more or less chance for fair match. if my best team is 110% for example who cares about his lvl if his top team isnt ower 120 or 125% and that is more fair than play against lvl 83 with 200% not to mention wining tripple or quadripple every season, those instruction about lowering power hiding best players in training academy or in reserves and use 3 or 4 star player for starters was worst thing nordeus was done before this training mess up
    khris likes this.

  7. #47
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,336
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    i am lvl 83 atm, dont care my oponent is lvl 53 or 123 if his team power is close to mine and give more or less chance for fair match. if my best team is 110% for example who cares about his lvl if his top team isnt ower 120 or 125% and that is more fair than play against lvl 83 with 200% not to mention wining tripple or quadripple every season, those instruction about lowering power hiding best players in training academy or in reserves and use 3 or 4 star player for starters was worst thing nordeus was done before this training mess up
    But remember that every level has a +5 AvQ on the players that are on the market, if you are 83 you will not be able to compete VS a 123% team, as he'll have access to +20 star players.

    As said but, the system could be improved in different ways.

  8. #48
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    616
    System could improve but nordeus would not improve. That is the problem. You can make the world best suggestions to make something better but if company would not want to improve the game nothing would do it.
    And that new training is not improvement but some glitch no one really know how to overcome it with all went to some numerical session scores and teamplays...

    Some folk tried to make new training guide but it's so complicated as khris articles
    khris likes this.

  9. #49
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But remember that every level has a +5 AvQ on the players that are on the market, if you are 83 you will not be able to compete VS a 123% team, as he'll have access to +20 star players.

    As said but, the system could be improved in different ways.
    and i agree khris, but if there is set limit about power range that team wouldn be in league with me anyway, if you look that way, though that isnt a problem for association or king of the king event, where btw in last one i was destroyed from lvl 25 player with start line up 160%, didnt see my access to 20 star players compared to him was helped me at all, so it is just matter of will, if company want to do or not to change something, and now they dont like situation that ppl who buy monthly card or special sponsor or play for free run away and nordeus is aware that big cashers wouldnt keep play game between themselves and add income will drop drasticaly, so this is maybe last chance to save the game for all
    khris likes this.

  10. #50
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by moyemojee View Post
    The biggest problem is that after the X2 coach canceled his sponsorship mission, the number of coaches watching ads changed from X2 to X1.5
    they bring it back on 100% but still, to many things are so wrong here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast