Page 53 of 106 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok guys, let me explain few things.
    This guide and this summary was written in old T11 when in the market were only few nordgens (nordeus generated players).
    So this factor of value/price was helping not only to detect the nordgen fast trainers but players-fast trainers from other (human) teams too.
    For example 2* academy players from teams 3 levels above - which are not all fast trainers.
    Now were the market has only nordgens, you don't need to look for this factor, just try to find players close to the higher value of that level.
    This board is still accurate about this.
    Also it doesn't need to check specific hours. Now there are nordgens 24 hours a day. Just check the market often.

When you find and buy a nordgen, give him a (random) set of drills with condition loss 15-18% while you start an extra position or sa.
    If he can get +1 in every set (give him 3-4 times this set, for testing), he is a fast trainer.

High quality (recommended players of 118%) and age (players above 21 y.o.) , still are "negative" factors of gaining.
    thanks for this very great clarification!

Just a quick question - when you say that the player should get +1 in every drill, sometimes players get 0 plusses in the first training session but if you re-do it they'll get 3-5.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    - First , I 'm talking about +1 to position or s.ability, not to skills.
    For skills it's about +4 skills average.

It's good to give 3-4 set of drills to observe this avg/

Check also those examples
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-44.html

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-45.html
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I bought a 18 y/o ST/AML of 95% quality. Used 51 rest packs to give him SA and trained him to 99% quality. But after having 6 star quality, he gains just 3 skills for average condition loss of 17%. I used 23 rest packs to increase his quality from 100% to 103%.I used Speed Dribbling + Shooting Technique to power train him.

How many rest packs do we need to power train a FT from 6 star to 7 star quality? Is my ST a Fast Trainer or not?
    Last edited by GloryHinter; 11-14-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Apprentice

Rest packs

Quote Originally Posted by GloryHinter View Post
    I bought a 18 y/o ST/AML of 95% quality. Used 51 rest packs to give him SA and trained him to 99% quality. But after having 6 star quality, he gains just 3 skills for average condition loss of 17%. I used 23 rest packs to increase his quality from 100% to 103%.I used Speed Dribbling + Shooting Technique to power train him.

How many rest packs do we need to power train a FT from 6 star to 7 star quality? Is my ST a Fast Trainer or not?
    What training method are you using? I would say that he is not a fast trainer. Using the system on line, I will run 10 goal keepers (6 each time) and then run any of the others once. I expect a to move 10% but that means doing this 20 Times to move up a star. This is too expensive in the long run. I finally found a 19 year old DC who doubled that but again it is expensive.

Rookie
    Hi - thanks for sharing this method.

can i put 5 GK and then the last slow with one other skill to fast train? will that work?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiraa View Post

can i put 5 GK and then the last slow with one other skill to fast train? will that work?
    Never tried it.

Best drills to train him ?

A Guide for fast trainers-untitled.jpg

You can if the level of GK Training is equal, and you should if it's higher. You shouldn't if it's lower.
    Read this: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436134

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Best drills to train him ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	90608
    I didn't expect such a question from you, lol.

Alice: Which way should I go?
    Cat: That depends on where you are going.
    Alice: I don’t know.
    Cat: Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-15-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    k1tb and Cedric like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You can if the level of GK Training is equal, and you should if it's higher. You shouldn't if it's lower.
    Read this: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436134

Hi - thanks for the information. Yes my skill level is the same. I did read the guide but I’m not a good player like you guys I can’t afford so many gk repetition to power train.

So I would like to adopt this gk training in a simpler way if this is possible, during each training fill in first 5 slots of gk training and last slot reserved for other training to upskill. All training drill is same level. Will this work well? Thx again

Hi - thanks for the information. Yes my skill level is the same. I did read the guide but I’m not a good player like you guys I can’t afford so many gk repetition to power train.

So I would like to adopt this gk training in a simpler way if this is possible, during each training fill in first 5 slots of gk training and last slot reserved for other training to upskill. All training drill is same level. Will this work well? Thx again
    No, it doesn't work and it has no logic doing this .
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER