Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Pros and cons in power training

Dreamer
    Thanks so much nikolgiorgos, darn bummer about the stadium. I loved the quote in Stadium attendance thread "And remember: NEVER, SPEND TOKENS TO UPGRADE THE STADIUM" haha. I got a state of the art facility in lvl 1.. A bit surprising, its usually good to take care of stuff like that in these type of games. In this one it seems to be the opposite...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    btw, the best investment for first levels, is to buy the most expensive (in token) recommended player.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I made some tests today, because my wife really needed a new Keeper. Luckily, at the morning, there was a good (not a superior) Nordgen-Keeper on the list. At old training, he got ~105 points per pratice match. He needed 36 green packs for 25 points (ratio 1,5). After that, I switched to new training, made 1 GK-Drill, 5 Fast Counter. It tooks only 19 green packs for 25 points. All drills were world class.

I also wanted to push him to 110%, he needed at old version 50 points. With the ratio of 1,5, he would need 75 green pack or more (because the higher he is the lower the points he gets).
    I trained him only in new version, only with worldclass-drills. At the first slot, it was always GK-Training, others were mixed up. It only tooks 59 green packs, to push him to 110%.
    So, I think, new training with worldclass-drills work much better, than old training. Next season, I will test it on my own attackers.
    Maybe, that's the reason, why my team made the last season around 30%.

Two screenshot from SA-Training:
    Pros and cons in power training-img_2077.jpg
    Pros and cons in power training-img_2076.jpg
    Nick Lizas, Duncton and gogs67 like this.

probably you're right
    I 'll never have world class drills

Rookie
    Can I train only one player in old version like I can train only one player in new version?

Rookie
    I have a fast trainer with DML and ML ability. I then added AML and shadow striker with it. That player is now 100% but my other players are 114%. How can I train him to reach upto that level quickly?

Any suggestions for this please?

Look at his keyattributes. Set drills, that train those attributes, but try to use your highest drills (pro drills or much better worldclass drills) and the harder the training, the more they gain.

If you don't have them, use old version for fasttraining (positions/pushing).

I used old version until this season, because my drills wasn't that good - now, I'm able to use only worldclass-drills for powertraining, so I will use only new version.

I made some tests today,
    hey nash, it would be interesting to measure how much time you spend for training a player with the new system

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey nash, it would be interesting to measure how much time you spend for training a player with the new system
    I can't tell it exactly, because the reports don't show all, but I think, it was around 12-17min for all (25 Points 1vs1 Stopper and the 11% push). I used smartphone, because touch is faster than mouse.

From my experience, I would say, new system is a bit faster (remember, I used old version only with mouse, new with touch).

ok, as i managed finally to get a drill to world class , I made a test to see if a player who 's not so fast, can have a better progress with the new training if we have world class drills.

This is Teixeira, a nordgen I bought 5 seasons ago. I bought him as ST and gave him also AMC and then also MC position so I can do some rotation or changing tactics during the game.
    Now he is 22 and next season 23 so I gonna give him an extra sa as I want to sell him the last day of the season. I started sa development from last season when I was tanking and now gonna finish it.
    Pros and cons in power training-teixeira-1.jpg

Old training
    3 bars, in practice match (about -18 to condition) and he gets about +35 avg (when he was younger and 5*, he got about +100 in the same training).
    I spent 12 greens to earn those 4 sp. (a young fast trainer needs about 5 greens to get these points)
    Pros and cons in power training-teixeira-1-train-old-12-greens-4-sp.jpg

New training
    I set the "Pass, go and shoot" where I have world class level (the globe). It's an easy one and X 6 it gives -9% to condition and an analogy to progress too.
    So I need more training (but with less condition loss).
    I can see that I need about 5 training (5X -9 condition loss =45), to get 1 skill point for the sa.
    About the same was in old version too. 3 training X18 condition loss =48.
    In both cases I used 12 green packs for 4 sp.
    Pros and cons in power training-teixeira-2-train-new-12-greens-4-sp.jpg

Pros and cons in power training-teixeira-1-train-new.jpg

As conclusion, I can say that old and new version needs about the same amount of greens to have the same progress, even if I used a world class drill .

hey nash, what's your opinion ? Did I make something wrong ? Maybe some other combination of drills ?
    babarkhurshid likes this.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast