Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Pros and cons in power training

Rookie
    Isn't this 4% thing old news? Or was it never confirmed? Someone here calculated it when they released the new version with %s.

Before you needed 5 skill points per attribute (not necessarily distributed equally) to gain a star. Now you need 20%. So 1 skill point = 4%.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Isn't this 4% thing old news? Or was it never confirmed? Someone here calculated it when they released the new version with %s.
    Before you needed 5 skill points per attribute (not necessarily distributed equally) to gain a star. Now you need 20%. So 1 skill point = 4%.
    Yes, that's true (and old).

Costa gained 7% at (I think, it was around) 128%... that's nearly two skillpoint at old version. I powertrained players incl. season 5 (now I'm 7) at old version, and they never gained at this quality more than 100 with only one pratice match.
    7% is an impressive gaining but I had a number close to this with the old version.
    With a 4* academy player I sign. He got about +175 in 3 bars practice.
    Of course when he became 5*, his gaining dropped to (about) +120.
    madflo19 and Al Svanberg like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    7% is an impressive gaining but I had a number close to this with the old version.
    With a 4* academy player I sign. He got about +175 in 3 bars practice.
    Of course when he became 5*, his gaining dropped to (about) +120.
    You know, 128% is 7* player? ;p
    I don't think, 7* player make +175 at old version.

By the way: Costa is now at 147%, just with playing games and doing easy (world class) drills. At the moment, I also didn't use a single green.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You know, 128% is 7* player? ;p
    I don't think, 7* player make +175 at old version.
    of course not haha
    * only after a game with MoM title

So, I think, that's the reason, why we need less green with new (worldclass) drills.
    ok, I have a new young DC and want to give a "header" sa (sa is priority).
    What to choose ?
    A world class attacking drill or a 3 whistles defensive drill ?
    I suppose that world class is giving more to gaining.
    Agree ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-11-2016 at 07:54 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Three questions:

What to choose ?
    Agree ?
    (i) I am wondering about this too!

of course not haha
    * only after a game with MoM title
    I some times get a huge premium development from the first practice of a session. (ii) Do you guys got a track of why and when that is happening?

I have noticed it twice lately, and one or two times maybe before that when I was new. The first time when I unlocked the Video defensive session. Every player that ran it got like 2+ positioning or 2+ creativity. So I thought that it was some kind of bonus from a new practice.. But then when I unlocked it on my twin account like a week later, there was no bonus.

Then just yesterday or the day before that, I hadn't watched a game with Al FC. Then in the first practice from the warm-up a bunch of my players got 2+ aggressiveness, 2+ heading and so forth.

(iii) I am starting to unlock some 3 whistle practices (I got 3 whistles on counter attack and pressure defense which seems very important). What is your advice going forward, to go evenly across the board going and upgrade a practice in each cathegory, or to only choose to upgrade a cathegory at the time to get world-class drills faster? And if so, what is best really? Defense? Offense? Physical?

What to choose ?
    Agree ?
    If you want to train SA or new position, it doesn't matter about attacking, defense or phyical drill(s). I started testing with some "3 wistles"-drill and worldclass-drill. I always will go for worldclass drills.
    But... remember... it's only 10% more gaining -> if you need 10 greens at pro drill, there you need 9 greens at worldclass. So... if you buy at the next season two equal FT (same value, age,...) try it on your own. You will see, you need less green, but not that much. The biggest difference is between amateur and worldclass-drill.
    I also think, that worldclass drills become more important, the higher quality your player.

@ Al Svanberg:

2.) No. On my own experience, it's just random like the condition loss. I saw at the powertraining two possibilites:
    -) high condition loss - low gaining, but next session less condition loss, but high gaining.
    -) high condition loss - high gaining, but next session less condition loss and low gaining.

Attributes, I think they work like this:
    there are "hidden" points, f.e. you need 100 points to get 1%. You train "use your head", it gives you 20 points. Players heading is at 85 points, so he gained 1% with this session. And that's my thoughts, why your second account don't get this gaining (maybe player attributes were at f.e. 20 points).

3.)
    I made the mistake, that I wanted all skills unlocked and bring them high after that. So, it took me L79 the got all attacking and defending drills to worldclass.
    My wife made it much better. First, she unlock only attacking, no matter, if it was new drill or upgrade. So, she only need L65 (I think, it was that), the got all attacking and defending drills on worldclass.

Nobody needs physical...

(For the 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10% bonus, it doen't matter, if it's amateur or worldclass drill.)
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Nash- Big thanks! I am definitely taking you up on the advice to unlock one drill-section at the time.

On 2, that is my understanding too.

But for some reason for me at least, I seem to have a lot of "pts" saved up at times. So that one player increases 2% from ONE conditioning drill, and it doesn't just happen to one player, it can happen to like 5-6 players participating in the same practice. Like lets say I wake up one morning and have a game at 3PM and my players are closing in on 99%. I pick all players and do like a warm-up, pass-run-shoot and stretching session. During the warm-up session I get like +20 conditioning instead of the normal 5-6 and then its normal, and afterwards 5-6 players got +2 in conditioning each. I can take a print-screen the next time it happens. I am thinking if this happens after I have played a game that I have not watched, because it has happened to me at least a couple of times in those situations. It has also happened to me once when I unlocked a new drill. Like I was doing a bunch of repeating practices, then I unlocked the video practice and thought, hm must try it. And a ton of players got like +2 in creativity ans/or positioning the first time I tried it. But that wasn't the case when I a few days later did the same with my twin account.

I will stay on top of it and take screen shots the next time it happens.

What quality are your player?

My "problem" is, I kept the whole team the 3rd season, so at the beginning the most of them are around 120%. So, I can't do any comparison with FT at 80 (or lower)-110%.
    My wife also kept her team and she also don't gain 2% on one attribute with one drill/one session.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    What quality are your player?

My "problem" is, I kept the whole team the 3rd season, so at the beginning the most of them are around 120%. So, I can't do any comparison with FT at 80 (or lower)-110%.
    My wife also kept her team and she also don't gain 2% on one attribute with one drill/one session.
    I just missed another game and got this result from the first training session after it:
    Pros and cons in power training-tr-ningsutfall-efter-missad-match.jpg

The first practice in the session was warm-ups, and I got like a total of 15-20% from it. The other time I run it I got 2% which is much more normal.

The guy that got 2+ is not a fast trainer. The quality of my team is around 110%. To me it just seem like the first practice after a game, you end up having a lot of pts saved up which you get during the first practice of the first session. It is a bit odd, because even if you miss a game, your players still improve from the game. I have had players gain a star in a game I missed and I was noticed of it instantly when I logged on. Gonna do a screen dump of a player to be 100% the next time I miss a game, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    To me it just seem like the first practice after a game, you end up having a lot of pts saved up which you get during the first practice of the first session.
    Only if you miss a game. I don't know, what the player gain, after a missed match (because they can "star up"), but at first training, they gain a lot.

If you are watching the game, the first training doesn't give that much %.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of