Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Power training tool

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Thanks Rizla.

Do you mean the player's overall rating or the average rating of the specific drill (these are in front already)?
    If you mean the overall average rating, would you want to see that per drill? or only the end result?

About the greens it will always stay an estimation. You can change the % gained per condtion loss in the tab "TABLE" yourselves if you find more accurate numbers.
    Add the overall rating per drill. It's nice to see. I have it in my calculator. Because many pros want to have high white skills with low overall quality for easier draws. You want to increase the former and keep the latter as low as possible.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Kwal likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Thanks Rizla.

Do you mean the player's overall rating or the average rating of the specific drill (these are in front already)?
    If you mean the overall average rating, would you want to see that per drill? or only the end result?

About the greens it will always stay an estimation. You can change the % gained per condtion loss in the tab "TABLE" yourselves if you find more accurate numbers.
    Yes the overall quality before and after a set of drills
    Want to thank all the guys that works with training calcs.When i started a calc for training
    i couldn't imagine that it could go so far
    Kwal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Yes the overall quality before and after a set of drills
    Want to thank all the guys that works with training calcs.When i started a calc for training
    i couldn't imagine that it could go so far
    You are welcome. I've added the overall % in the new version. The % of the last drill is the start of the next one, so there is no need to make an extra column for that.
    Let me know if this is what you wanted.
    Rizla likes this.

Updated version. You might want to use it instead of the old one.

Addicted
    Updated version. You might want to use it instead of the old one.
    What are the changes, mate? Planning to test it today.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    What are the changes, mate? Planning to test it today.

UPDATE 23-06-2020:
    Added quick acces buttons to duplicate, clear and delete sheets
    Added a training efficiency column which indicates the amount of skill points gained per condition used. The higher the rating the more value you get for your green packs.
    Added a "focus skill" option to quickly see which drills contain the specific skill you want to train. This idea I took from Arphaxad.
    Added 2 columns behind the assist bar to see the average drill % before and after the power training. This might come in handy when you want to train your older players. Also an Idea from Arphaxad.

Addicted
    UPDATE 23-06-2020:
    Added quick acces buttons to duplicate, clear and delete sheets
    Added a training efficiency column which indicates the amount of skill points gained per condition used. The higher the rating the more value you get for your green packs.
    Added a "focus skill" option to quickly see which drills contain the specific skill you want to train. This idea I took from Arphaxad.
    Added 2 columns behind the assist bar to see the average drill % before and after the power training. This might come in handy when you want to train your older players. Also an Idea from Arphaxad.
    Looking good mate. I had in mind to suggest to you to add the average drill.

I didn't have the time to play around with it today. I'm experiencing some minor drawbacks with formatting while running a macro with my calculator. Trying to fix it,but I'll try to make some time tomorrow and test yours parallell with mine. Either I find errors in either calculator or they're both good to go

Looking good mate. I had in mind to suggest to you to add the average drill.

I didn't have the time to play around with it today. I'm experiencing some minor drawbacks with formatting while running a macro with my calculator. Trying to fix it,but I'll try to make some time tomorrow and test yours parallell with mine. Either I find errors in either calculator or they're both good to go

Thanks Arphaxad. Let 's hope you won't find any, or that we make the same mistakes haha.
    Macro's can be a pain in the ass. I hope you'll fix it without too much hazzle. good luck!

Addicted
    The calculator looks really slick, mate. I couldn't find any errors. I really like how you took the FOCUS SKILL mechanism further and linked it to the drills table.

Here are some suggestions:

- Allow the manager to choose different average qualities for different drills. For example, I want to train my ST with Shooting Technique 140 and 1-on-1 Finishing 120. The calculator doesn't allow for that, it only allows for one base average for all drills. And allow for drill averages below 60 as well. If you have a 40 % player, you might want to kick off training with less than 60 (for some reason).
    - For cells R20:AF44: hide those cells that don't have any progress. It's more pleasant for the eye.
    - Add GK to positions.
    Kwal likes this.

The calculator looks really slick, mate. I couldn't find any errors. I really like how you took the FOCUS SKILL mechanism further and linked it to the drills table.
    Thanks Arphaxad. I'm happy you didn't find any errors.

Here are some suggestions:

- Allow the manager to choose different average qualities for different drills. For example, I want to train my ST with Shooting Technique 140 and 1-on-1 Finishing 120. The calculator doesn't allow for that, it only allows for one base average for all drills. And allow for drill averages below 60 as well. If you have a 40 % player, you might want to kick off training with less than 60 (for some reason)..
    It does allow it, In the upper section in green you can adjust the base average. After that you can adjust each drill on the left sids in the column "adjust max average".

- For cells R20:AF44: hide those cells that don't have any progress. It's more pleasant for the eye.
    I agree that it is unpleasent to the eye. I've been thinking of how to present this in a better way. I do want to see the blue fields, because when I power train I use it to see when I should stop training. I might blank the untrained skills. I think that will be an improvement. Thanks for the suggestion.

- Add GK to positions.
    Yeah I've been thinking about it if I should do this. I would advise not to power train a goalkeeper as they are not suitable for power training imo. Personally I buy my goalkeepers from the scouts. I will add it though at some point. Thanks again

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast