Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: How are results determined?

I have had problems with this myself where I knew I was going to lose a champions league semi final. My team had home field advantage with 13% possession advantage yet in the game itself it was about 50/50. My defenders were 5 points higher than his strikers. My whole team was 100% rested and these useless strikers scored two goals on me.

I also noticed as soon as the game starts the total number of passes for the game is already there so judging from completed passes I knew I would lose the game and for sure I lost in penalty shoot out. Check this I am in level 2 right now and my main striker has 42 Attack value and this guy missed the penalty kick and this guy has a 16 skill point striker who scored winning goal of the game. This is bad! these guys are full of **** and need to explain themselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    When the game-commentary freezes its cause its assessing the data

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sir, I would like proof of this. otherwise its bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    People might think they understand football but even in a game-like this its complex

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    how do you think you need to understand football with a game like this. people win american football pools by picking the color of the jersey, meaning its based on luck of the draw at the best of times. people can win without knowing anything about football in this game as in real life.
    Last edited by rastaman70; 02-07-2014 at 06:58 PM.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Rookie
    i was watching two different league games going from one to the other and between doing this noticed that the league had changed even thought the match wasnt over. It said this team had drawn and I re-joined the game and this team was winning. Then they conceeded a late goal and drew. I thought it was strange, but have now noticed this thread and the game does update league tables before the end of games.

vad
    Apprentice
    Those guys who posted the observations about the outcome of the game known before the game has finished, did not tell if that result actually matched the game when it has finished. Which I think is kinda important.

I think there may be legitimate explanation, without the conspiracy.

The game has to determine the outcome at some point if the managers are not present. It could be done after, but probably there are reasons for the programmers to do it before the game. Certainly RNG is being used, but the probabilities it uses are affected by all the factors Nordeus tells about - health, morale, formation, and so on.

When the game starts and their server notices that at least one manager is watching, it makes recalculation, this is what people noticed as pause in comments soon after the game has started. The server may later initiate more recalculations, if another manager has joined later, or if they change formations, make subs, and maybe other events they do on their own. That's why if you change formation to illegal, the possession level jumps not immediately but about 15 sec later.

At the same time the pre-calculated outcome of the game, made in advance, can be still displayed for others to see, or in those scenarios when you had crash etc. But if there were recalculations, it will be adjusted according to the above.

This is all only a guess, but I think it's more likely than the idea that everything is predetermined and manager's presence does not change the outcome at all; I think, the key point is whether observed predetermined result is how the game actually ends, especially if it had drastic events like changing to illegal formations.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Those guys who posted the observations about the outcome of the game known before the game has finished, did not tell if that result actually matched the game when it has finished. Which I think is kinda important.

I think there may be legitimate explanation, without the conspiracy.

The game has to determine the outcome at some point if the managers are not present. It could be done after, but probably there are reasons for the programmers to do it before the game. Certainly RNG is being used, but the probabilities it uses are affected by all the factors Nordeus tells about - health, morale, formation, and so on.

When the game starts and their server notices that at least one manager is watching, it makes recalculation, this is what people noticed as pause in comments soon after the game has started. The server may later initiate more recalculations, if another manager has joined later, or if they change formations, make subs, and maybe other events they do on their own. That's why if you change formation to illegal, the possession level jumps not immediately but about 15 sec later.

At the same time the pre-calculated outcome of the game, made in advance, can be still displayed for others to see, or in those scenarios when you had crash etc. But if there were recalculations, it will be adjusted according to the above.

This is all only a guess, but I think it's more likely than the idea that everything is predetermined and manager's presence does not change the outcome at all; I think, the key point is whether observed predetermined result is how the game actually ends, especially if it had drastic events like changing to illegal formations.
    Hmmm....not a bad explaination tbh... quite convincing. But we shall never know until Nord tell us. But that won't happen....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hmmm....not a bad explaination tbh... quite convincing. But we shall never know until Nord tell us. But that won't happen....
    not convinced at all. we all have theorys, and none can say which is true. BUT, if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck and swims like a duck.....ITS A DUCK. everything is showing that results are predetermined. possession means nothing. morale means nothing. condition means nothing. formation means nothing. those are some pretty big nothings in this game. if those mean nothing, then what the hell is going on other than nordeus racking up the money on tokens for playing a game that just effectively wastes your time while making you think you are actually affecting results???

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    not convinced at all. we all have theorys, and none can say which is true. BUT, if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck and swims like a duck.....ITS A DUCK. everything is showing that results are predetermined. possession means nothing. morale means nothing. condition means nothing. formation means nothing. those are some pretty big nothings in this game. if those mean nothing, then what the hell is going on other than nordeus racking up the money on tokens for playing a game that just effectively wastes your time while making you think you are actually affecting results???
    Well it can be a goose
    And the point is that if Nordeus is not giving us any explanation, it is clear that the game result is based on a turn of pitch and toss, all luck, predetermined too most probably. They don't answer us as they have nothing to say. So this discussion if interesting but nontheless worthless as we can put in our theories, I too believed results are predetermined, but we will never get conformation and all this will go on forever.....

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Well it can be a goose
    And the point is that if Nordeus is not giving us any explanation, it is clear that the game result is based on a turn of pitch and toss, all luck, predetermined too most probably. They don't answer us as they have nothing to say. So this discussion if interesting but nontheless worthless as we can put in our theories, I too believed results are predetermined, but we will never get conformation and all this will go on forever.....
    their lack of response is damning for them.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    their lack of response is damning for them.
    I don't think they even care

Tell us ur opinion-

Depends on what server youre on. Different server, internet speed etc... may delay the scores and the live match commentary and that.
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast