Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Stop moaning about troll results!!

Quote Originally Posted by masterlin View Post
    Can I whine about the injuries? Or is it not allowed either?
    Only whines about injuries in non-trolled matches are allowed. *oops*
    HULIANO and BigB79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Man u guys should also write a book of prophéties, and jump to conclusions very quickly all the while...
    When u lag, the machine does what it does to make u get the impression u havent missed part of the game, that's for comfort as far as I can tell, I don't assume it's to fraud. Many play on 3G on phones ect, lag is a problem, this is how they fixed it, good fix, better then 1 minute ur into first half the next ur into the end of the game because of lag
    U can tell u lag if u make changes but they take many minutes to get made, but if they r made less then 5 game min after u ordered then ur not lagging...
    Guys, stop playing the game if u think its just a coin flip, just go flip coins...
    We love flipping coins in TE! LOL Playing TE is another way of flipping coins, so we are playing the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I got the trolled today but am I going to noan about it?.....No.
    I just pick myself up and prepare for the next game.
    really. wow. you expect every other human being to act as you do. nice. Emperor skidz. please tell us all what to do next.
    Skidz and BigB79 like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    really. wow. you expect every other human being to act as you do. nice. Emperor skidz. please tell us all what to do next.
    Seeing as you asked shut up and get over it!, its a only game!, its not real!, you dont actually win anything!, so if you need me to tell you that then its very sad!.
    Med78 likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    There's a team in my league who only have 3 players on the field haha. 1 striker and 2 midfielders. No goalie or anything.
    And that team draw 0-0 vs another team with 11 players Both run by real ppl.
    it has nothing to do with whether a team is run by bots or humans.

It's not my wish Sidharta. And i will walk through with 26-0-0. It's simple when ur a token player = u can't lose ^^

-Nice day.
    you cant lose when you buy tokens? LOL! You are the walking advertisement for Nordeus arent you? buy tokens = you wont lose.

@Nyfutty.

I don't believe that the game is already decided before it starts.
    Ofc it's not even close as advanced as for example football manager is, and one team in my league has 3 players (no goalie) and have still scored 4 goals So ofc it's abit weird. But the result has nothing to do with the "name of your team" or "the color of your jersey"
    It's about tactic, annalyze your opponent, annalyze your team, prospects etc etc etc.

That's why this game is so fun. It is not advanced, but still not random either.
    Personally i haven't lost yet, and no real troll result wins either. It usually is btw 3-0 and 6-0. But then i understand that my team is alot better than my opponents aswell. And trust me - many opponents are named "bayern München or Real Madrid".

I am still new to this game since i jumped in with 50% left of the 1st season.
    But so far, so good.

It's a fun game - and it's not about life & death. It's all about chill & fun.
    prob is that you can have more fun if the rules are understood. if we knew why we lost then we could properly prepare our teams to win. I have been reading many posts proving that tactics mean nothing. look at illegal formations and how moraleless and conditionless teams win frequently. so please tell me where there is no sense of randomness sure there is no doubt that tokens make things easier to win, but they dont guarantee a win, which is a good thing.

based on your posts, you are a noob that hasnt dont the reading on this forum to give you a proper view on how this game is working.

dont worry vän, you will lose at some point. nobody goes 26-0-0 forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    It has been proven that penalty shootouts are totally pre determined. You just need two android phones. Watch a game and ask your friend to leave near minute 120. Tell him to check Friends' Fixtures. Your result is ready while you are still waiting for the players to take the penalty shots.
    U internet must lag.. Fix it, its making u believe in black magic and sorcery lol
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

it has nothing to do with whether a team is run by bots or humans.

you cant lose when you buy tokens? LOL! You are the walking advertisement for Nordeus arent you? buy tokens = you wont lose.

prob is that you can have more fun if the rules are understood. if we knew why we lost then we could properly prepare our teams to win. I have been reading many posts proving that tactics mean nothing. look at illegal formations and how moraleless and conditionless teams win frequently. so please tell me where there is no sense of randomness sure there is no doubt that tokens make things easier to win, but they dont guarantee a win, which is a good thing.

based on your posts, you are a noob that hasnt dont the reading on this forum to give you a proper view on how this game is working.

dont worry vän, you will lose at some point. nobody goes 26-0-0 forever.
    Be carefull what u read on the forums, many r deficient and blaming other things for their deficiencies, and come to cry here lol.. Do u play? Did u experience losing to illegal formations? Me, season 9, all going good so far
    Skidz likes this.
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Be carefull what u read on the forums, many r deficient and blaming other things for their deficiencies, and come to cry here lol.. Do u play? Did u experience losing to illegal formations? Me, season 9, all going good so far
    so its going well so far for a handful of people. the game is not broken anymore YAY!

I dont cry here, and if you have read any of my posts, I dont come here to whine. I come here to read what is going on with this game and see how others are faring.

some of the posts are not deficient and have actual data from the games with real research done from real testing of the game. To deny the results would just be idiotic and ignorant. Many people have posted that they have won consistently with illegal formations and with nor morale or condition, so how do you explain that?

the game is not perfect, i get that, and there are issues with almost everything and not everyone is happy with it. this forum is the place designated for complaining about the game as well as for saying good things about it. if you dont agree with free speech then go live in China, otherwise people are free to say what they want on here as long as it follows the forum rules. if you dont like what people have to say about the game, whining or not, then dont read it. you have the title of each thread, and if it interests you, you can open the thread and read the content, but what compels you to insult a person by brushing aside their concerns on the game, no matter how trivial you find it? people who do that are just bullies who insult a person to keep them from standing up for what they believe in or what they want to say.

you guys should feel shame for labelling people as whiners and tell them not to play the game. It doesnt help that the ban-hammer drops so easily in this forum when honest people criticize this game and its faults.

so let the people who think this game has no faults reply to this post with proof that there is nothing wrong with the game.
    BigB79 likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    so its going well so far for a handful of people. the game is not broken anymore YAY!

I dont cry here, and if you have read any of my posts, I dont come here to whine. I come here to read what is going on with this game and see how others are faring.

some of the posts are not deficient and have actual data from the games with real research done from real testing of the game. To deny the results would just be idiotic and ignorant. Many people have posted that they have won consistently with illegal formations and with nor morale or condition, so how do you explain that?

the game is not perfect, i get that, and there are issues with almost everything and not everyone is happy with it. this forum is the place designated for complaining about the game as well as for saying good things about it. if you dont agree with free speech then go live in China, otherwise people are free to say what they want on here as long as it follows the forum rules. if you dont like what people have to say about the game, whining or not, then dont read it. you have the title of each thread, and if it interests you, you can open the thread and read the content, but what compels you to insult a person by brushing aside their concerns on the game, no matter how trivial you find it? people who do that are just bullies who insult a person to keep them from standing up for what they believe in or what they want to say.

you guys should feel shame for labelling people as whiners and tell them not to play the game. It doesnt help that the ban-hammer drops so easily in this forum when honest people criticize this game and its faults.

so let the people who think this game has no faults reply to this post with proof that there is nothing wrong with the game.
    Well if the people want to moan then why not moan at Nordeus itself instead of on here?, we have all had troll results, sure we dont like them but if everybody one every game it would be boring!, you can limit the amount of those results if you have the collateral to spend heavy or farm heavy!, I know that since I was able to farm tokens and now have a full 22 man scout team I have only lost once in 3 seasons to a really lower quality team and that was this season and buy only 1-0, that is no fluke that is pure and simply down to haveing many many tokens and being able to buy very good players and keep my morale and condition upto 95% every game!, it also means that when the new season starts I get paired in the cuo against teams on a level 2 or 3 levels higher my team is around or better than they have!, it also means Im on average 10-15 quality higher than everybody else in my league!. I have been lucky I have not met another heavy token buyer or farmer in my leagues yet to give me any real test!, because of this I am winning the league every season with 4-5 matches spare!!!, this proves how unfair this game really is but it does prove that you can reduce the amount of troll results you get.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I've played this game for 31 seasons and believe me... Troll results do exist in this game... Possibly because this is the NGE's way of giving the underdog 'a chance'.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast