Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?

Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?

I lift the bonuses back up to 10% every day, but it takes a toll on the players -- and they're always red/yellow in condition now. (Spending my rest packs only to power-train fast trainers). What's the best way to keep constant 10% while staying in the green condition range? Thanks

Rookie
    Having multiple position players you divide your training into two sessions (together they will fill your 10% bonus bars). First training you do with your first squad, the second with your reserves.
    Each time you need to watch commercials for x2 gain.

Here are the drills you chose for trainings (same for both sessions):

Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?-screenshot_20170115-094059.jpg

They consume ~7% energy each.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?-screenshot_20161211-104017.jpg  
    Last edited by czero; 01-15-2017 at 08:44 AM.
    pcmacdaniel and Regev like this.

What are the trainings in English? I understand it all except for Video Analysis

P.S: What if my trainings are not all 3 whistles yet? Will that make any difference?

How does the Bonus system work anyway? I just work my whole squad out (so I'm sure there are 4 mids, 4 defs, 4sts) multiple times till the bar fills. Also, does the bonus bar fill more if you train more players? Will training 12 midfielders raise the Possession bar higher than training 4 midfielders?

Quote Originally Posted by Regev View Post
    I lift the bonuses back up to 10% every day, but it takes a toll on the players -- and they're always red/yellow in condition now. (Spending my rest packs only to power-train fast trainers). What's the best way to keep constant 10% while staying in the green condition range? Thanks
    I'm gonna answer this, but next time use search, please.

Train only bench and reserve for bonuses, never the main squad. If you don't have enough players on the bench+reserve, buy some old cheap guys.
    You only need 8 players to cover all the bonuses. Just remember:
    M*, AM* and ST count as attackers
    GK, D* and DM* count as defenders
    DM*, M*, AM* count as midfielders
    Train for bonuses using only Very easy drills (Warm-up, Skill Drill, Video Analysis). Add 2 of each for a start and see, how it goes. Try to combine drills in a different ways to find the perfect recipe. I'm not telling you the perfect combination because it depends on what players you have in the training schedule.
    It is possible to spend only 13-15% of Condition loss with 2x videos or twice of that amount without videos to climb from 8% to 10%. However, as you probably know, there's a daily limit of videos you can watch (when farming green packs or doing bonus training), so I don't recommend you to waste it on bonus training since you do it with bench+reserve guys. Their condition is not important. Farm greenies instead.

Good luck with training!
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-15-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    czero and Kaizer Franz like this.
    It wasn't our day.

what you mean by "watching commericals for 2x bonus" ?

its 20 tokens for me to get 24h 2x bonus trainer ?!
    Last edited by enachev; 01-15-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks! I did use search, but found nothing. I even read Al Svalgard (is that his name?) long guides before posting.

So to cover all bonuses I basically need my substitutions to be something like this:

1 GK
    2 DCS
    1 DMC
    3 MC/AMC
    1 ST

Questions:

1. But won't the bonus bar go up faster if I train the whole squad?
    2. Won't hard drills fill up the bar faster than very easy drills?
    3. Will the bonus bar go faster with 3 whistles workouts rather than 1 whistle workouts?
    4. Why not train the whole team - since they gain 48% condition a day anyway?
    5. If I have an MC/AMC who is 40/50 skill points into becoming a DMC, does he also count as a defender in training?
    Last edited by Regev; 01-15-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    The easiest way to do that is using very easy and easy drills. If you do that you can make it x10 by using only sub players. Mine all drills at world-class level but I do not think that affects the bonuses. As czero shared a picture, skill-drill, pass, go and shoot, video analysis, piggy in the middle, stretch and warm-up. By using them 2 or 3 times with your subs and with 2x bonus ads you can make it x10. But czero also right, that would be better if you have players play multiple positions. But it also has drawbacks, first your players will not be immune to injuries anymore as they are when using hard and very hard drills, and second is which altough I used to think is a coincidence, but it is not, your players performances will not be good as they are when using hard and very hard drills. These 2 things happened to me so many times. So, from now on I only make this in the match days of FA and yes this does not affect the performances of my players in the FA matches. I could not understand why it is like that, maybe because of players conditions do not decrease in the FA matches, who knows, it is like the fact that some strong players are doomed and cannot play very well while some players plays really very well even they are not that much strong. Also, I have not tried the medium drills so many times, maybe they affect better both in terms of bonuses and players performances.

Quote Originally Posted by Regev View Post
    Thanks! I did use search, but found nothing. I even read Al Svalgard (is that his name?) long guides before posting.

So to cover all bonuses I basically need my substitutions to be something like this:

1 GK
    2 DCS
    1 DMC
    3 MC/AMC
    1 ST

Questions:

1. But won't the bonus bar go up faster if I train the whole squad?
    2. Won't hard drills fill up the bar faster than very easy drills?
    3. Will the bonus bar go faster with 3 whistles workouts rather than 1 whistle workouts?
    4. Why not train the whole team - since they gain 48% condition a day anyway?
    5. If I have an MC/AMC who is 40/50 skill points into becoming a DMC, does he also count as a defender in training?
    Al Svanberg. My hero =]
    Yes, this roaster will pretty much do the job.

1. No. Balance matters, and amount doesn't, as long as conditions are met. I don't know all the rules of bonus training, but I've done some experiments. Anyway, it doesn't worth it.
    2. Slightly, doesn't worth it. Very Easy drills have the best efficiency, don't use Easy or more difficult drills.
    3. Nope. But your bench+reserve will get more XP if it matters.
    4. Because you need to train all you players individually, it's WAY more effective. Make a unique schedule for every your player (avoid training gray skills) and never train your squad in group trainings. Don't be afraid to use 6 same drills in a schedule. You can use the tool from my signature, it really helps to create those schedules.
    5. No, you need to have a position fully trained to be counted.

Quote Originally Posted by enachev View Post
    what you mean by "watching commericals for 2x bonus" ?

its 20 tokens for me to get 24h 2x bonus trainer ?!
    Never spend tokens on that crap, it's useless.
    About those 2x bonus videos:

Best Way to Keep 10% Team Bonuses?-screenshot_2017-01-15-12-51-46.jpg

See that Get 2x? It's not always there though.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-15-2017 at 01:24 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post

See that Get 2x? It's not always there though.
    thanks

i guess its not there for me because first thing every day i watch the videos for rests, no more videos available when i check training

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    4. Because you need to train all you players individually, it's WAY more effective. Make a unique schedule for every your player (avoid training gray skills) and never train your squad in group trainings. Don't be afraid to use 6 same drills in a schedule.
    That's a LOT of micro-management. I like to think of Top Eleven as a tool of entertainment, meaning it's here to serve me, not the other way around Is there a way to set up auto-schedules or something? Also, can't I make the "grey skills" highlighted by training them? I thought the game highlights the skills in which the player has higher numeric quality in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast