Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: The new transfer market. How is it works ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

The new transfer market. How is it works ?

The new transfer market. How is it works ?

It’s few days now that the transfer market working with a different way.
    It’s not only that we can find nordgens (players not from other human managers but from bot T11 teams) in different times zones than the usual 04.00- 05.00 GMT and it’s not the new option where we take out token back after a lost auction.

It’s the fact that we can see only a range of players in the current tm.
    Usually it’s 4-5 5* players, about the same with 4* players and the rest are 3* players.

As I have 5 teams with different levels (LV30, LV15, LV9, and two parked for many seasons in LV1) and saw that this situation is in all of my teams, I thought ...
    Ok, if I can see so many 3* players in the market, that means another manager, 2 levels below me, can see them as 5* players.
    But why never had a full t.m. with 5* ?
    My thought is that this is a specific “pack” of players for every manager., at any time.

I had also an observation (among others).
    Yesterday evening (21 of march) I spotted an interesting 5* player and add him in my favorite list.
    As my team is complete I didn’t bid on him but kept the pic.
    Today, evening again, when I logged, the tm had again this player in my favorite list and this time I bid on him and got him with one token.
    He is not old, with 3 positions, very good stats and a good discount in his selling price.

An older time this could provoke a small bidding war.
    Why not now, where we can take our token back if we loose the auction ?
    Weird

Maybe because only me or other 1-2 (or just few) managers could see that player ?

Note : Rudi is a human player, not a bot (or at least looks that way – with a real photo in his profile)

Makarevich yesterday
    The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm1-.jpg

The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm5.jpg

Makarevich today
    The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm3.jpg

The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm2.jpg

The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm6.jpg

Is this the new scenario ?

* I took the dates of files too, just to show you some evidence.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-22-2017 at 08:40 PM.
    madflo19 and Houzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Maybe because only me or other 1-2 (or just few) managers could see that player ?

Yes, this is the answer that you are looking for ; I asked one friend who is -1Lvl about 4 stars players(from my view) from TL... and guess what... he can not see the nordgen players, but he saw 1 player from human team; myth busted .
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Last days I am observing as well the transfers.

No traffic at all. No bidding war , most players are won at initial round if someone bids for them, because I have seen inumerous no bids!

I feel like a ghost wandering in auctions
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The new transfer market. How is  it works ?-tm1-st-no-offer.jpg

ended few minutes ago (for my other team)
    a high 5* nordgen ST (from the fast ones) ,
    waiting only for my bidding ?
    lol
    Houzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I have had previous seasons with "ghost auctions" as Cloverfield put it- easily win, rarely saw bidders at the time I was looking, good deals with no bids.

In another season I considered that the group of players who are in (or share access to) "my" auction list probably changes season to season. Sometimes in league we play nearly the same teams 2-3 seasons it feels, then all new faces.... So I suspect the same in auction. Some seasons the auction and league opponents seem to be mostly from a similar time zone or geographic area (one that gives me many AM match times, mostly evening for them, fair times for both).

I wouldn't expect to see a "full list" of 5* players, there are lots of ways to exclude that possibility if Nord wants.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tm1 ST no offer.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	79506

ended few minutes ago (for my other team)
    a high 5* nordgen ST (from the fast ones) ,
    waiting only for my bidding ?
    lol
    Same here. 18 year old, 97 rated nordgen waiting for my bid only.
    Thing was, had a full squad.
    Gets better.
    In my squad I got a 24 year old 99 rated player who's contract expires end of season..........with a 1 token negotiation bid on him.
    What could I do?
    Out with the old, in with the new. Strange days indeed.

Famous
    As i wrote down eariler few times: i'm checking hourly twice while i can and i have ONLY 3-4* BOT u-19 nordgens... NEVER met 5* u-19 nordgen... same as you NIK... only older ones with 5* and of course some 5* sells with another managers!
    where are you u19 5* nordgens??? I'm so sad

Apprentice
    Could it be the amount of tokens in one savings influence the number players available in auction?
    I have 200 tokens in saving and arent seeing any nordgens , only 3-4 five star player everyday.

Pro
    I don't understand the purpose of the new transfer market. Only four 5* players which most of the times are old farts (75% is ranging from 28-32 years) and sometimes a young player but doesn't look like a fast trainer based on their selling price. So far I have seen 1 nordgen of 5* at the highest transfer price in the last week or so. And of course this one was quality 131.

Then I get about eight 4* players and the rest are 3* players. I would really like a good explanation about this as I don't see the purpose behind this tactic. Transfer market has gone from top to flop. I don't even care about it anymore. The interest in the game was declining but is dropping like an anvil in the canyon right now because of this. Pity.
    madflo19, dsio and Houzz like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I don't understand the purpose of the new transfer market. Only four 5* players which most of the times are old farts (75% is ranging from 28-32 years) and sometimes a young player but doesn't look like a fast trainer based on their selling price. So far I have seen 1 nordgen of 5* at the highest transfer price in the last week or so. And of course this one was quality 131.

Then I get about eight 4* players and the rest are 3* players. I would really like a good explanation about this as I don't see the purpose behind this tactic. Transfer market has gone from top to flop. I don't even care about it anymore. The interest in the game was declining but is dropping like an anvil in the canyon right now because of this. Pity.
    Agree.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast