Page 59 of 135 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "As I said I'm using the same tactics and players as last season -

no change except maybe one youngster who I've power-trained coming through to replace a veteran. "

So nope, th situation is not the same exactly, a single player can change part of the whole team dynamic. Is a matter of internal roles of contribution/calibration.

I would like to know the difference betwen you and these 2 better teams, and if you use the same 11 just with a new younger.
    Funny that I've been playing since February 2016, passing level 30 a few months back, and changing one player (or more than one player) has had very little difference before.

Of course there is one major difference this season; not spending $$$$.
    pleasures likes this.

Apprentice
    Out of CL against a weaker opponent, me 125%, he 107%.

First round was a troll match, he scored second gol in final minutes.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura.jpg

Second round balanced match, but he was weaker, it was very strange that I haven't not scored, but the problem was the first match.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-cattura2.jpg

vad
    Apprentice
    Here are some recent results just from this season.

Exhibit 1 : Me: 115.4%; opponent: 109.7%. Full condition, top morale, all 10% bonuses. Both managers present. Result: loss 0:6.
    Exhibit 2: me same as above, opponent: 106.7%. First game: I'm present, he is not - loss 1:3; 2nd game - both present; loss 1:2
    Exhibit 3: me same as above, opponent: 83.9%. I'm present, plus one supporter; he is not.1:1.
    Exhibit 4: me same as above, opponent 95.9%, not present. 1:1.
    Exhibit 5: me same as above, opponent 106.2, not present. Loss 1:3
    Exhibit 6: opponent 99.4%, not present. 1:1.

After about 5 years with this game, I can surely say that it's much closer to slot machine than most people think, and all these formations, sideline orders, condition, morale, etc etc, have only entertainment value.

(The quality percentages of the teams are what T11 shows as of today, it apparently does not capture them at the time of the game and in all history games shows today's values; but it's safe to assume that the gaps were comparable)
    Last edited by vad; 10-04-2018 at 03:23 AM.
    pleasures likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ vad you are old player but maybe missed some episodes.
    Always check besides the overall quality of the two teams, the white skills of oppo players.
    There are mutants or semi-mutant players who rule the game lately.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post

Exhibit 1 : Me: 115.4%; opponent: 109.7%. Full condition, top morale, all 10% bonuses. Both managers present. Result: loss 0:6.
    Exhibit 2: me same as above, opponent: 106.7%. First game: I'm present, he is not - loss 1:3; 2nd game - both present; loss 1:2
    Exhibit 3: me same as above, opponent: 83.9%. I'm present, plus one supporter; he is not.1:1.

After about 5 years with this game, I can surely say that it's much closer to slot machine than most people think, and all these formations, sideline orders, condition, morale, etc etc, have only entertainment value.

(The quality percentages of the teams are what T11 shows as of today, it apparently does not capture them at the time of the game and in all history games shows today's values; but it's safe to assume that the gaps were comparable)
    Game is broken.... too many results have no reason behind them

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    Funny that I've been playing since February 2016, passing level 30 a few months back, and changing one player (or more than one player) has had very little difference before.

Of course there is one major difference this season; not spending $$$$.
    Same as.....this game is broken nobody from Nordeus cares

I would sugegst you to open a thread with your team stats. I would like to see how MoM you have, goals and assistances. The thing is simple, or works or not, it doesnt matter because all formations can win the treble with the right players. and orders are not related with the oppo options.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @ vad you are old player but maybe missed some episodes.
    Always check besides the overall quality of the two teams, the white skills of oppo players.
    There are mutants or semi-mutant players who rule the game lately.
    Yes, I probably missed that, to a degree where I don't understand. Could you clarify, what exactly to look at? white skills - what is that?

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I would sugegst you to open a thread with your team stats.
    OK, will do, starting tonight.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, I probably missed that, to a degree where I don't understand. Could you clarify, what exactly to look at? white skills - what is that?
    You have a team with 120% quality for example.
    Your attackers have white skills (the attacking) 140% and grey 80%.
    Your oppo has 100% q team but his attackers have 240% white and 1% grey.
    Easily he 'll win.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html