Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Petrov View Post
    Yeah, absolutely. This is disgusting ! I insist some forum administrator to confirm\deny the following- THIS LATEST CHALLANGE BENEFIT THE TANKERS!
    On top of that, their is a re-entry fee of 20 tokens, if one gets eliminated.

That's predatory behavior, especially in regards to how it effects younger people, baiting them into spending $10 do get extra chances at winning a cool emblem to showoff to their friends. Then have to win consecutive matches as a 30% and 50% underdog. Then what, fail 5 times, spending another $10, and how long does the cycle continue?

I love this game, I'm addicted but this might be time to draw the line and walk away. We literally are debating laws regarding predatory behavior regarding online games where I live.
    Level 40 Manager

I think someone needs to look at a map to get their City locations correct...

[Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge-cardiff.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    What a load of rubbish!

I tried the UK tour thing. The match failed to start "started 0 minutes ago", the page crashed and when I reloaded it took a LONG time to load. I found I lost the super easy game against a team 30% less than mine and now I have to pay 10 tokens to enter again.

Stick that Nordeus, I'll keep my tokens thanks.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    After the server was up again the game was played in my absence as well. Won 3:0, so nothing bad happened at least.
    4 1 win 4 me in my absence. No game resources such as a green. That 1 token has made me forgive everything. All is well lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Won 1 token, next reward is 3 green packs. The game ask for another training after every match

Wtf????

WTF????

I won the match in the first round

but it shows me that I lost, this happened after the server was not available

I have the same problem =(

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I think someone needs to look at a map to get their City locations correct...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cardiff.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	91185
    Hahahahhahhaha
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    What a load of rubbish!

I tried the UK tour thing. The match failed to start "started 0 minutes ago", the page crashed and when I reloaded it took a LONG time to load. I found I lost the super easy game against a team 30% less than mine and now I have to pay 10 tokens to enter again.

Stick that Nordeus, I'll keep my tokens thanks.
    I have the same problem

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast