Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I summerize for you:

-) no save button
    -) no fix (or explaination) on the AML/AMR-bug - or is it a feature?
    -) not more slots for set piece takers
    -) no compensation for missing goals/assists/MoM
    -) no arrows
    -) changing a player (during a match) is still a pain
    -) a new amazing, great and challenging event is out there

That's the work of 3 weeks. Or did I miss something?

1.) Take a look at my profile/club museum. I had a lot of succuss, because I tried to solve the "big puzzle", have a good team, watch all my games and have a good intuition during a match and there are only a few more managers on my server/level, they are (really) good (but it seems, the finally quit, if I take a look on their stats this season). This success is kind of motivation to stay... BUT it's gona be lower and lower to play.
    2.) and that's the my main reason: If I quit a game (like Guild Wars, Warhammer Online,...) I NEVER looked/came back. So... for me, there's a point, I say: f*** you, that's it, I'm done. And Nordeus is pretty close at this point right now.

(I also "lost" 5 RL-friends within the last six weeks)
    My long time rival of 8 seasons quit last season I really miss my good old early level rivals who've all quit long ago. when I look at the game it feels empty I can't recognize the players in my server anymore and even if the trebles keep pouring in, I don't just feel that connection anymore.

What kind of challenge is the UKTC?

We gonna fight MU?

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I really wonder, if you all are so addicted, that you still play the game, which is so bugged and has stupid developers. Just a little update here with nessecary fixes - no one good word. I also wonder, how many complainers pay money for the game ("my save button").
    This forum mainstream, to hate, complain, abuse, is for me probably the same what the game is for many of you. So I stay away most of the times, but too addicted not to read at all.
    Actually I will go on with avoiding such discussions, just read (and write some) great game tactics/strategies threads.
    people complain on the forum because whenever we complain to the in-game support all we get is an autoreply like this:
    "thank you for contacting us about this issue, we will forward it to our devs team, meanwhile you can listen to our cool new background music which is the biggest hippest song that you will ever listen this year!"

and mind you I like this game, I've been playing other football manager games like hattrick.org, xperteleven, freekick.org, soccermanager.com etc before, but none is as good as Top11.
    and whenever the new updates takes away features that was good (club history, setpiece list, save button, arrow backward forward etc) it's our job as players and forum members to raise this issue just so the devs know what's good and what's not for their game.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-27-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Jernet and Palash Mitra like this.

Here is another bug, One of my AC club's oppo change match time (as its his home):
    Can we consider to change the game name please: TOP BUGGGG (*No more top 11)
    Thanks

[Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge-match-preview-bug.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 11-27-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

I really wonder, if you all are so addicted, that you still play the game, which is so bugged and has stupid developers. Just a little update here with nessecary fixes - no one good word. I also wonder, how many complainers pay money for the game ("my save button").
    This forum mainstream, to hate, complain, abuse, is for me probably the same what the game is for many of you. So I stay away most of the times, but too addicted not to read at all.
    Actually I will go on with avoiding such discussions, just read (and write some) great game tactics/strategies threads.
    I watch 30 advertising videos every day; in total I have watched 5-6k of them. On my 2nd season I paid once 15-20 bucks.
    Yes, my f...king button.
    KenoticFC and Palash Mitra like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Five more trebles and I'll consider quiting
    4 for me and I am done
    for those who intend to stop playing the game the next period, I want to remind you to send as gift your official jerseys and emblems to your loyal friends.

So Madflo>Milan, Macdaniel>BVB, Kaskada >PSG, MACVA> Sahtar, Stepenwolf> Juventus, Barry>AJAX, Peter Ren> PORTO, Beckstar> Barcelona
    remember your friend Nik before quit TE

* Nash, mercy me
    buy some descent kit
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Lol wow the new challenge kit looks so ace I might just keep playing and ignore the mess that is the actual game.

Now if only there was a sarcasm off button. Sadly that feature was removed from me as an improvement 🤣

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Toxcatl and Altiplano like this.

You are always so passive aggressive man. Just have a laugh or two, you can't tell anyone they can't give suggestions and if they can complain or not just because you don't like it.
    To be honest this is one of the most civilized forums I have ever been (and that thanks to the moderators who can spot the out of control things in time), nobody has been abused here as far as I have been around. The occasional troll or rant makes it even more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    for those who intend to stop playing the game the next period, I want to remind you to send as gift your official jerseys and emblems to your loyal friends.

So Madflo>Milan
    Never said i am thinking to quit the game,especially now when we have plenty diversity of bugs,i am starting to get used to it,maybe when the game will become free from bugs i will consider quitting (hahaha this will never happen) so keep dreaming of Milan kit 😋

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast