Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge

Now we have the new name is 'CRASH ELEVEN' )
    Iridensys, Gobobo and Sai Sátt like this.

Pro
    Better to just wait. The challenge isn't going anywhere still 7 days left.
    po_zdrach and rogerniceguy like this.

Apprentice
    It's ridicolous that you have to pay to rejoin; it was more simply to have no rewards until the last match you have reached in the previous try.
    IImaestroII and jarharnamme like this.

I beat the first opponent easily,then suddenly in second Match i could not connect to the servers...the Game went without me , and it said it finished 0:0 without me being able to even watch it,and the match report is not available...i thought it was my phone's problem so i restarted it.
    I naively paid another 10 tokens thinking it was my fault somehow...the first match I won easily again,then in second match I again was not able to enter the match (game itself)...it went quite long without me(10-15 minutes) and luckily I 'won' 2:0....
    I will not to play the third round until it is fixed because I will again be robbed of 10 tokens !
    Sai Sátt likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Better to just wait. The challenge isn't going anywhere still 7 days left.
    Sound advice. Let the bugs ride out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #126
    Hi everyone,

I have some updates here regarding fixes. Fix has been released for scheduling matches in the challenge as well as a fix for those who were unable to join their Live Matches.

Managers who lost their challenge matches due to the issue with not being able to join their Live Match will be compensated with the token amount for re-entry into the challenge. I'll keep you posted on when compensation will be distributed.

For those who were/are experiencing issues logging in, please let me know if you're still unable to get into the game. As much info as possible helps.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience everyone. I really appreciate the quick feedback - it is a tremendous help.

SausyFC

Wow, Nordeus, you still keep surprising me. I thought after your previous update that it can not be worth and that you studied your lesson about useless changes which bring only problems. But nope, Nordeus still proves there is no limits to foolishness!!! Don't understand me wrong - I really like the idea which I think is really great and interesting and I really want to play this event, but, guys, are you serious?!?! Again only bugs. And again a question rises - do you ever test your updates? You bring 1 feature crashing 5 other which were working perfectly well before.

But my most interesting thread is yet to come later today (will write all my thought once I get back home after work). So to be continued...
    madflo19 and rogerniceguy like this.

Famous
    "Final" with my alt team.

It was a good run anyway but the last game was too much for them

gg!

[Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge-uktourfinalgabez2.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Still the issue. Can't play the next match.

[Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge-img_0246.jpg
    [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge-img_0245.jpg
    Last edited by czero; 11-28-2017 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by czero View Post
    Still the issue. Can't play the next match.
    I have the same issue, I finished the first game, won it, click on the second one and it won't allow me to start it as it says I need to win the previous one.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast