Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Rookie
    Thanks for help

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Okay I think I get it... I can max win 9 trophies if when deadline closes I'm the one with trophie in each nine matches... which means if any of manager win over me I lose that trophie back to winning manager...
    So now I wait and defend...

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk
    Somehow this is not confirmed. Previously it was just like you told - when other manager beats you or if you beat any manager you take his trophie. It means you gain 1 trophie and he loses one trophie. This time, at least in my case, when I win against other managers they don't lose trophies. Please, confirm if others have same situation

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Somehow this is not confirmed. Previously it was just like you told - when other manager beats you or if you beat any manager you take his trophie. It means you gain 1 trophie and he loses one trophie. This time, at least in my case, when I win against other managers they don't lose trophies. Please, confirm if others have same situation
    It hasn't changed - if you win, their trophy count will decrease; my guess is that they've won another one in the interim.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    It hasn't changed - if you win, their trophy count will decrease; my guess is that they've won another one in the interim.
    No way, it doesn't work. Let me make some screenshots of my next match in 2 hours and I'll post them here.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    No way, it doesn't work. Let me make some screenshots of my next match in 2 hours and I'll post them here.
    Please PM me with screenshots.

Rookie
    I don't think it is that simple. What I understand is that there is one trophy BETWEEN any TWO managers and only one of those managers can have that trophy at a time. So for any manager there are 9 trophies they could get but only losses to the managers they have won trophies from would decrease their total.

Ex.
    So if manager A has beaten manager B then A shows 1 and B shows 0. If B then goes and beats A then B has one and A has 0.
    However, if manager A beats manager C then A has 1 (the one between A and C) so if B beats A, B will have 1 (the one between A and B) but A will still have 1 because that one belonged to C.

In the end for a manager to have 9 he/she would have to beat all other managers and then any losses would reduce that number. But if a manager has 5 lets say, and one of the four they did not play beats them the manager would still have 5.

Does this make sense? (I hope so)
    SausyFC likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    I don't think it is that simple. What I understand is that there is one trophy BETWEEN any TWO managers and only one of those managers can have that trophy at a time. So for any manager there are 9 trophies they could get but only losses to the managers they have won trophies from would decrease their total.

Ex.
    So if manager A has beaten manager B then A shows 1 and B shows 0. If B then goes and beats A then B has one and A has 0.
    However, if manager A beats manager C then A has 1 (the one between A and C) so if B beats A, B will have 1 (the one between A and B) but A will still have 1 because that one belonged to C.

In the end for a manager to have 9 he/she would have to beat all other managers and then any losses would reduce that number. But if a manager has 5 lets say, and one of the four they did not play beats them the manager would still have 5.

Does this make sense? (I hope so)
    This is correct, yeah. My example only covers the head-to-head between the two managers competing for the trophy that exists between the two of them.

Famous
    It's all in the rules. A trophy only shows once it's been won, so if you play someone for the first time and win then you gain the trophy, their count will not go down.
    If they play you back though and they win then your count will go down 1 and theirs will increase 1

yes, the first trophy between two teams is neutral.
    Only when they start playing each other, it goes from one to the other.

Please PM me with screenshots.
    Sorry Sausy, somehow I can't insert screen shots to my PM, so I'm gonna put it here

So as promissed I'm sending to you the screen shots. In the right corner you can also see the time of each screen shot taken. As you can see I have played against the 4th opponent.

This is the ss before the match and he has 1 trophy

[Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-1.jpg

Then here is the last minute of our match and I won 0-2

[Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-2.jpg

And here is the result of the table right after the match - as you can see I earned 1 trophy and +2 to goal difference while he still has 1 trophy. His goal difference hasn't changed which means he hasn't played another match

[Official] King of the Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-3.jpg
    milpol likes this.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast