Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    because nordeus loves tankers
    One tanker, the 138.5%, is not even from high levels, only L17. I checked his associations, and saw one of his mates having a L20 team with 8-9 stars players. It seems those players only focus on associations, but they join and ruin events too.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-04-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    The rewards are ridiculous! I would try and get the first place today but if I don’t see a chance of winning the 50T, I won’t bother to play rest of the days.

Plus, there is a guy at 118%, he has the highest quality (I am 107%) and he is very aggresive for a first day: he currently has 3 trophies, so he paid tokens to play matches twice already.
    I have someone like that in mine too... already spent tokens to reach 3 trophies. Such people get very disappointed when I win without using tokens.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

The rewards are ridiculous! I would try and get the first place today but if I don’t see a chance of winning the 50T, I won’t bother to play rest of the days.

Plus, there is a guy at 118%, he has the highest quality (I am 107%) and he is very aggresive for a first day: he currently has 3 trophies, so he paid tokens to play matches twice already.
    You are complaining about 118% when you have 107%, hahaha, here lowest is 103% and highest 138.5%, with many of the others around 115-125%. If those opponents spent money or made effort by farming green packs for many seasons and used them to train their players to this level I would not bother much, but some of them are tankers with many high quality old players.

I can buy the biggest available token pack and convert part of it to green packs to train my players to superstars and give them a hard time, but it is not worth it.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-04-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Famous
    This is now more chaleging than before.. lol

All teams are between 102% and 110% (Im 109 %).... only there are 2 favorites with a team of 122% and 139%

Rookie
    Further,nordeus is either adding a huge defence bonus. Or, is tanking the players team. I mean in all the games all my wingers and strikers are missing sitters and one on ones. Its not like they are out of form, coz both my aml and amr are in the top scorers list.

Also, lots of 85-90 minute goals by opponents.in other words, you need to score at least 3 to be sure of victory within 90

Rookie

are you in my group? Is there one loosers fc there?

Rookie
    While I agree the rewards should be higher, for every level and for more places, in general I like this event. Getting to play against real managers is fun; especially in this last round where everyone is active. I probably will not win my group - too many strong, active teams - but I'm enjoying playing so far. For all my normal complaining I wanted to say something positive for once.

I win trophy, Ready FC win it back, than I win again, he win it back again, I win again and he is still trying to win it back. Really stupid REVENGE rule.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I win trophy, Ready FC win it back, than I win again, he win it back again, I win again and he is still trying to win it
    This is where Nordeus target users to enhance their business. Some users will be tempted to buy to make upgrades to beat each other. Even I was tempted to buy, but considering the effort need to put in for those 4 days and the rewards, it not worth it at all, unless someone has so much money that he can splash here and there only for his ego and fun.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Apprentice
    Before i start moaning let me say i do like this event...however...how do they believe that the rewards are worthwhile in the final, plus how have they made the draw so unfair??

My challenge is very similar to Tactians, 3 teams in the 135+ , 3, 120+, me 115, another team 111 and then 2 in the 100's.....how is this fair....particularly to those in the 100's.....it makes no sense....of course the leaders at the moment are the 3 135+ teams.....

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast