Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Training a Special Ability or New Position

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Is it too much to power-train and play the player at the same time?
    it affects the performance
    Bunzo and Al Svanberg like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well Al as you asked me a couple of times if it's worthy to go for extra position (or sa) instead of gaining quality, I added 3 posts in my team show case, answering to you.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...greece-14.html
    #136, 137 ,138.
    it's all about strategy
    I have changed my opinion, from Day 1 of next season I will probably add at least one NP and a SA instantly to my fast-trainers.
    ingineru and Bunzo like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I have changed my opinion, from Day 1 of next season I will probably add at least one NP and a SA instantly to my fast-trainers.
    That is a good idea! I'm doing it for a couple of seasons but i am still failing to win the cup.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post
    That is a good idea! I'm doing it for a couple of seasons but i am still failing to win the cup.
    Maybe you´re the Spurs of T 11
    Al Svanberg, Purejoy90 and Hunter like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it affects the performance
    I've seen this advice in a few places: 'don't train before the game, do it after'

As a multiplayer online game it doesn't make much sense to me.
    Some people(me included) have the matches set at the end of the day, they can only train before.

Also I interpret their official post the same way:
    Also remember that your players will have a worse performance if they play a match tired, so don’t train close to the start of a match unless you have the Rest Health Packs to make up for it.
    Emphasys on UNLESS.
    Their advice is not about training before the matches, but about having low condition at the start of the match, and thinking about that when training.
    The word unless means that if you do regenarate your condition with packs it doesn't affect performance. So the most important thing is to have you player condition high at the start of the match, no matter the way it got that way.
    Last edited by Rautz; 09-04-2016 at 07:50 AM.
    Rix likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rautz View Post
    I've seen this advice in a few places: 'don't train before the game, do it after'

As a multiplayer online game it doesn't make much sense to me.
    Some people(me included) have the matches set at the end of the day, they can only train before.

Also I interpret their official post the same way:

Emphasys on UNLESS.
    Their advice is not about training before the matches, but about having low condition at the start of the match, and thinking about that when training.
    The word unless means that if you do regenarate your condition with packs it doesn't affect performance. So the most important thing is to have you player condition high at the start of the match, no matter the way it got that way.
    Great stuff!

I think there are two issues here.

Firstly, Nordeus say what you quote. If you train your players they will loose condition. If you train them before a game, and do not have any rests, the lost conditioning will carry into the game.

Secondly, Nordeus say like "Do not work your players too hard" (translated from Sw), you can see it when you start the game. I definitely think this has a big impact. If you power-train someone and play that player in all games, the production will dive and dive pretty hard.

So if you train a player before a game, will that mean that you have "worked him too hard"? No, like you imply I also definitely don't think that will be the case. Of course, a training before a game can be the straw that breaks the camels back, but there is no direct correlation. Like lets say all your players have 99% health an hour before the game and you will get 6% more in 30 minutes. I wouldn't hesitate one second to train them down to like 90% before the game.

So how much can you train a player before you have worked him "too hard"? I've heard some of the gurus at this place talk about not doing all "three" things one day, with the three things being (1) game 1, (2) game 2 and (3) power-training. But that two of three things is doable. Other gurus say that if you power-train, you shouldn't play any games. I think its a bit unclear, but its a very important issue no doubt.

On this topic, I have one question, when the AM say that you have won a game like early in the 2nd half, and that you should rest your stars, should that be taken as an indication that your stars are a bit tired?

Dreamer
    BTW, many thanks for all the great feed back!! This place is the best!
    Bunzo likes this.

Dreamer
    43 Rest-packs, or 186 Fast Counter Attack-drills (lvl 4), for the Play-Making Ability (50 SP) is my new record.

Training a Special Ability or New Position-race-sa-1.jpg

Training a Special Ability or New Position-race-sa-2.jpg

How do you know if he´s any good ?
    Did you buy him from AC unfortunate or FC Great

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rautz View Post
    Emphasys on UNLESS.
    sorry for the late response, I didn't see that.
    Unless
    I didn't use it and I 'm against this.
    The greens give a "fake" replenish of condition.
    The better you can do after a power training is to give a good rest of one day.
    Unless it's very critical game and you have to use this player cause you don't have other choice.
    But the possibilities to perform well , are very small.
    Those two first days of the season are perfect for this
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast