Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Formations after UPDATE

Guys, can you please use English here? -_- This is simply impolite. Go to PMs if you want to have a friendly chat.
    Also, over-using bold tag doesn't make your words weight more, Kaizer Franz.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    By 4-3-3 I meant DL-DC-DC-DR ML-MC-MR AML-ST-AMR.
    Sorry for confusing answer, I'd think I was talking about 3 ST. I wasn't.
    Fixed.
    I am confused by the position of 4 defenders. Do you put them in a line or put the wingers a little forward? Must i put dc behind my opponent's st? I have lost 4 games with more than 3 conceded goals...

Addicted
    Guys, can you please use English here? -_- This is simply impolite. Go to PMs if you want to have a friendly chat.
    Also, over-using bold tag doesn't make your words weight more, Kaizer Franz.
    Take care of your a** , i don't see " moderator " under your name ! But i really think you want to be mod of this forum !

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    he is right
    there is a French section

it's spoiling k1tb's thread
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

By 4-3-3 I meant DL-DC-DC-DR ML-MC-MR AML-ST-AMR.
    Sorry for confusing answer, I'd think I was talking about 3 ST. I wasn't.
    Fixed.
    interesting, you mean you using 3 wingers each side and only one mc. those aml/r using far edge or end of top line which match preview shows 3 ST. is your rival were present at match time, if I would your oppo then I might try to change tactic to 'through the mid' and wants to see whats happen
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    interesting, you mean you using 3 wingers each side and only one mc. those aml/r using far edge or end of top line which match preview shows 3 ST. is your rival were present at match time, if I would your oppo then I might try to change tactic to 'through the mid' and wants to see whats happen
    As I said, my MR and ML both can play MC (and they play MC in my default 451v). In that 4-3-3 I put them really close to MC box, almost on the border, so they gave possession on flanks and in the center. I had three my midfielders in the gaps between his midfielders. I don't think going through the middle would change things drastically.
    I don't remember exactly about my AMR and AML, but I think I left them in the middle of their boxes.
    The opponents were watching the games, and we changed formations in the 2nd half. I rarely, if not never, play the same formation for the whole match against equal teams.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-21-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    ibangali likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl
    As I said, my MR and ML both can play MC (and they play MC in my default 451v). In that 4-3-3 I put them really close to MC box, almost on the border, so they gave possession on flanks and in the center. I had three my midfielders in the gaps between his midfielders. I don't think going through the middle would change things drastically.
    Cool, sound like its 4-3-2w-1

Cool, sound like its 4-3-2w-1
    If you wish =]

Formations after UPDATE-screenshot_20171121-124656.jpg
    ibangali likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

thanks for the screenshot. On match time where mostly those ml/r play wing or middle?

my 2 mc always have ml/r positions, like; mc+ml+dml and mc+mr+dmr
    I would try to see this tactic
    thanks again

thanks for the screenshot. On match time where mostly those ml/r play wing or middle?
    I honestly don't know. I don't pay much attention to the simulation. I should maybe, because some opponent's orders may be figured out of this, but mostly it is just an entertainment.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast