TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Nice to see such a strong community ! Happy New Year to all of you and keep playing!
    O Pricop Catalin, εκτός από chief moderator, έχει και τρέλα με το παιχνίδι (πάντα σε ερασιτεχνικό πλαίσιο - δεν έχει εργασιακή σχέση με την νορντέους) και έτσι μέσω της σχέσης μας, του ανέφερα για τον διαγωνισμό και πήρε την πρωτοβουλία να συνεισφέρει σαν σπόνσορας με την σελίδα του Top Eleven για την 2η φανέλα και τον κωδικό για τα 50 τοκεν.
    Επίσης μου ανέφερε την διάθεση του να ενισχύει όσο και τον μηνιαίο μας διαγωνισμό
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%C...E%9D-88-a.html.
    Έτσι για ανταπόδοση, όσοι έχετε την διάθεση, κάντε μια επίσκεψη στο site του, άλλωστε έχει και ενδιαφέροντα θέματα για το παιχνίδι (μόνον στα αγγλικά όμως).

Translation
    Pricop Catalin isn't only the chief moderator of the forum but he 's mad about the game too (but as me, has no employ relation with nordeus). When I told him about the new years celebration thread, here in the Greek forum, he decided to contribute as sponsor with his T11 page Top Eleven with the 2nd official jersey and the code with the 50 token.
    He also told me about to keep the sponsoring in our monthly/season thread https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%C...E%9D-88-a.html.
    We thank him and I think that he deserves our visit in his page (which anyway has very interesting articles about the game and more contests -ok, it's only in English but many of you understand the language).
    Greetings from the Greek forum
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    O Pricop Catalin, εκτός από chief moderator, έχει και τρέλα με το παιχνίδι (πάντα σε ερασιτεχνικό πλαίσιο - δεν έχει εργασιακή σχέση με την νορντέους) και έτσι μέσω της σχέσης μας, του ανέφερα για τον διαγωνισμό και πήρε την πρωτοβουλία να συνεισφέρει σαν σπόνσορας με την σελίδα του Top Eleven για την 2η φανέλα και τον κωδικό για τα 50 τοκεν.
    Επίσης μου ανέφερε την διάθεση του να ενισχύει όσο και τον μηνιαίο μας διαγωνισμό
    Έτσι για ανταπόδοση, όσοι έχετε την διάθεση, κάντε μια επίσκεψη στο site του, άλλωστε έχει και ενδιαφέροντα θέματα για το παιχνίδι (μόνον στα αγγλικά όμως).

Translation
    Pricop Catalin isn't only the chief moderator of the forum but he 's mad about the game too (but as me, has no employ relation with nordeus). When I told him about the new years celebration thread, here in the Greek forum, he decided to contribute as sponsor with his T11 page Top Eleven with the 2nd official jersey and the code with the 50 token.
    He also told me about to keep the sponsoring in our monthly/season thread https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%C...E%9D-88-a.html.
    We thank him and I think that he deserves our visit in his page (which anyway has very interesting articles about the game and more contests -ok, it's only in English but many of you understand the language).
    Εγώ από εκεί μπήκα και πήρα τα boost στην αρχή... και ήταν πραγματική τύχη που το κατάφερα. Το μόνο πρόβλημα είναι που δεν ανανεώνει τα redeem codes συχνότερα για περισσότερους κωδικούς σε θέμα boosters κλπ..

translate:

Personally i joined and i get the redeem codes for boosts from there, it was trully luck that i did it. The only problem is that he don't update the redeem codes frequently for more boosts and stuff...

Good Job Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rafael1991; 01-09-2017 at 06:51 PM.
    Mixalis Xerts likes this.
    RODOS FC 2015

Translation
    εγω να συμπληρωσω ενας ανθρωπος που εχει αφιερωσει πολλες ωρες για το παιχνιδι και ενας απο τους καλυτερους moderators
    οσο για τις κληρωσεις συγχαρητηρια στους τυχερους και μην τρελενεσται αυτα ειναι τυχερα

Apprentice
    Ωωωωω!!! Θενκ γιου γκοντ!!

ΚΟΠΗ ΠΙΤΑΣ 2017-giphy.jpg

Ευχαριστώ!

ΥΓ. Η εικόνα ειναι animated όσοι θελετε να τη δειτε πηγαίνετε εδώ https://media.giphy.com/media/6onMzNPjtFeCI/giphy.gif
    Last edited by snart1; 01-10-2017 at 07:24 AM.

Nice to see such a strong community ! Happy New Year to all of you and keep playing!
    You Too Man Thanks you Good mod

Happy new year to you too buddy. After Nik's post I want to say thank you for supporting and sponsoring the contest.
    I just subscribed to the newsletter of your site by the way

And an off-topic comment, what do you think of Popa? Yesterday your president announced that he signed to Panathinaikos for 1 million Euros, but Panathinaikos board say they are only interested in signing him for free in the Summer when his contract ends.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

hey !!! Μπραβο σε ολους τους τυχερους !! Εχαριστω γα τα 25 τοκεν νικ ! αυριο θα σας στειλω και screenshot

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    χμμ, 50 Τ έπρεπε να είναι, κάποιο λάθος έγινε.
    Ετσι για να το συμπληρώσουμε, να σου στείλω και μια φανέλα ?
    αυτήν της Ολλανδίας ή από κάποια Εθνική ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

χμμ, 50 Τ έπρεπε να είναι, κάποιο λάθος έγινε.
    Ετσι για να το συμπληρώσουμε, να σου στείλω και μια φανέλα ?
    αυτήν της Ολλανδίας ή από κάποια Εθνική ?
    Ποιο δίκαιο θα ήταν να μπορούσες να του στείλεις τα άλλα 25 που δικαιούταν από τον διαγωνισμό πιστεύω...
    RODOS FC 2015

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112