Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: I need help …. Guide

Two quick questions for the veterans.

Does commentary during the game mean anything?

Also, ever since the 3D switch, I'm having trouble reading the 2D animation? For example, I can't tell the other team's mentality anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by whatdan View Post

Also, ever since the 3D switch, I'm having trouble reading the 2D animation? For example, I can't tell the other team's mentality anymore.
    you should click on the stats tab during match (i did this same thing even in football manager) in order to see how your team doing in the match.
    if you concede more FKs tackle easy (if still get yellowcard then just go tacklehard)
    if opponent attack more than you (in shots) then change up the tactic if u start with attack go normal, if still underperforming go defend.
    also sub player that's less than 7 or 6 rating in match. even if that player is your best player. sometime he have a day off

Jar, you seem like an expert. I have two questions for you.

Looking at my opponent's game stats, I'm trying to figure out a way to counter them. Any suggestions?

1. How do I counter opponents who play LONG passes?

2. How do I counter opponents who play SHORT passes?

Apprentice
    Jar, you seem like an expert. I have two questions for you.

Looking at my opponent's game stats, I'm trying to figure out a way to counter them. Any suggestions?

1. How do I counter opponents who play LONG passes?

2. How do I counter opponents who play SHORT passes?
    High pressure hard tackle man to man short passes

High pressure normal tackle zonal long pass

Cheers

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    you should click on the stats tab during match (i did this same thing even in football manager) in order to see how your team doing in the match.
    if you concede more FKs tackle easy (if still get yellowcard then just go tacklehard)
    if opponent attack more than you (in shots) then change up the tactic if u start with attack go normal, if still underperforming go defend.
    also sub player that's less than 7 or 6 rating in match. even if that player is your best player. sometime he have a day off
    Why specifically sub 6 or 7 player? Can't you sub for the same skill lvl and it'd be the same

Apprentice

Use the stats as a guide

If the possession of opposition is around 90 or above they're either playing short passing or defensive or both

One thing I noticed is 2 min into the game they change the player ratings... One team will have almost all players at 6.7 the other team will have 6.8s. if you have 6.7 switch something up immediately

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910