Page 37 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I´ve found the 4 star academy player to always be a fast trainer & often they have two positions but never a SA
    I do not think they come with two positions with a lower level Academy. I think I've received 6 kids and they only had 1 position so far. But from the looks of it, the tokens kids I got has been fast trainers.

Dreamer
    The MR Youth-Academy kid I got that I turned into a wing-back with the Shadow-Striker Ability made his real debut today, scored two goals on long-shots and the Shadow-Striker symbol showed both times! Haha I was as happy as a kid on Christmas when I saw that lol. Overall I am starting to see these signs more and more, I think a problem is that on my iPhone (on which I watch most games on), the blinking goal sign covers a big part of the field and if the SS or PM sign show after I scored a goal its often covered by the sign.
    nikolgiorgos and Cloverfield like this.

i just bought two new young 18yo players, one of them is getting training points very fast, the other one really slow...too bad there is no hint for the manager on who is a slow or fast trainer

Quote Originally Posted by miiiiiiii View Post
    i just bought two new young 18yo players, one of them is getting training points very fast, the other one really slow...too bad there is no hint for the manager on who is a slow or fast trainer
    There is, you can find a guide here: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ainers-18.html #172. Niko goes through a detailed description in finding possible fast trainers on the transfer market.
    nikolgiorgos and nitiznath like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miiiiiiii View Post
    what lv are you ?
    From which country ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Guys- My transfer-market was different today. Is it because I got to lvl 5 from 4, or something from the update? Anyone else experienced this?

I was up 5am and my brain didn't function, so I didn't dump any screen-shots. But, what was different for me was that I had a complete spread of value in one age group. Like 18 y/o's between 97-99% cost 11.5m, 11,3m, 11.0, 10.5m, 10m, 9.5m, 9m and so on all the way down to 6-7m, indicating that there was a very big spread in the TEF. This has not been the case for me before, sure there has been a spread in cost before, but then it has to a large extent been based on the ability of the players.

Anyone else noticed this?

You got a treble last season I need assistance

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

edit: nvm
    Last edited by justcallmeupik; 12-11-2016 at 08:24 AM.

ok then

p64 Lv 27-28
    At lv27 I found nordgen with 111 M (at the first list it was 110)
    A Guide for fast trainers-nordgen-d1.jpg

and at Lv28 112M (it was 111) so I adjust the prices
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ainers-18.html
    A Guide for fast trainers-market-d1.jpg

* Last season I made a test, some measure (I don't post it) about fast trainers with the same Value (111 M) but a little different Wages.
    I can confirm that in those levels where the prices are about the same, there isn't any connection of the lowest wage with the gaining ability.

p65 Lv28
    Old vs New
    Ronaldo , the star and 1st scorer in history so far, needs 3 training of 3 bars/practice match , to gain 1 sp
    A Guide for fast trainers-ronaldo-28-5-stars.jpg

Perales, the new (112 M) ST gets X3 or X4 Ronaldo's gaining
    A Guide for fast trainers-new-st-4t.jpg

time to think

Page 37 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast