video analysis
    this combination give ur defense a boost try this

Attacking combination
    pass go and attack
    shooting technique
    set piece delivery
    slalom dribble
    1-on-1 finishing twice

if u recommended 4 training session use both two time this gives your defense and attack a good boost

soon another combination posted by me if i get good response ;-)
    FC Jacknes likes this.

How did you choose the drills? Based on what?

Because, I am sorry, it looks pretty much useless. You basically have picked all the def drills (except GK Training and Hold the Line, why?) and 5 out of 8 atk drills (why these?) ignoring their difficulty and skills they train.
    Have you done some tests? Can you share the method and results?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-27-2017 at 09:41 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no style at all
    lol
    madflo19 and Kaizer Franz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    That's the kind of thread I found utterly tiring and annoying. Reminds me of Abri... something who used to pollute the forum with endless "tactical, ready-to-use packages" coming from someone who never won nothing. Fortunately we also have here people who really try to be constructive and helpful.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

rediculous

Hi,

it seems a sort of global system training i used as fast training when I had fewer time to manage.

This might be usefull to revitalize a team unmanaged for a long time, but has to be customized to
    team roles (GK,defense,dm,midfield, AM, ST) to be productive for the whole season
    (but nobody ensures it fits fine to your team,only during training management you'll be aware if ( and when during the season ) it's going right or wrong)

Moreover status attribute trainment appears to be missing or not enough performed
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 03-01-2017 at 11:24 AM.

sorry guys..i am new at this.
    but i know one training method to increase bonus in 4 training...
    use.
    piggy in middel,skill drill, use ur head, streach, warmup and pass go and attack.
    use 4 defender 4 mc..
    try this and see the result
    gizzmo and izzett22 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ah, it's getting better
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by raj9 View Post
    sorry guys..i am new at this.
    but i know one training method to increase bonus in 4 training...
    use.
    piggy in middel,skill drill, use ur head, streach, warmup and pass go and attack.
    use 4 defender 4 mc..
    try this and see the result
    Is it without 2x bonus videos?
    Ok, your schedule is 7.5% of Condition.
    4 * 7.5% = 30% (without videos?)

I use this method: 4x [2x Warm-up, 2x Skill Drill, 2x Video Analysis] + 2x [2x Warm-up, 3x Skill Drill, 1x Video Analysis], it's 27% total to climb from 8% to 10% without videos. I train 8 players with this just as you do.
    Don't ask me why 6 schedules with 2 of each Very Easy drill don't do the job, I don't know. The Attack and Condition bonuses just don't go up as fast as Defence and Posession. I found this recipe by trying this and that ("scientific poke method" xD), and so far it's the best I got. But it's not ideal, there is a room to improve. It works for me for the third season, and I'm too lazy to continue with my experiments to get out of this local maximum and find something better.

Maybe you'll have slightly different recipe. But anyway, all my experiments with Easy drills didn't give me better results, so I use only Very Easy drills, and I recommend you to try something like that.
    If someone can share a better method (Condition Loss less than 27% for 8 players to get from 8% to 10% without videos), I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-05-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Is it without 2x bonus videos?
    Ok, your schedule is 7.5% of Condition.
    4 * 7.5% = 30% (without videos?)

I use this method: 4x [2x Warm-up, 2x Skill Drill, 2x Video Analysis] + 2x [2x Warm-up, 3x Skill Drill, 1x Video Analysis], it's 27% total to climb from 8% to 10% without videos. I train 8 players with this just as you do.
    Don't ask me why 6 schedules with 2 of each Very Easy drill don't do the job, I don't know. The Attack and Condition bonuses just don't go up as fast as Defence and Posession. I found this recipe by trying this and that ("scientific poke method" xD), and so far it's the best I got. But it's not ideal, there is a room to improve. It works for me for the third season, and I'm too lazy to continue with my experiments to get out of this local maximum and find something better.

Maybe you'll have slightly different recipe. But anyway, all my experiments with Easy drills didn't give me better results, so I use only Very Easy drills, and I recommend you to try something like that.
    If someone can share a better method (Condition Loss less than 27% for 8 players to get from 8% to 10% without videos), I would appreciate it.

hmm i get full defense after 4x first drills. Then i must do second one 3x skill drill and 3x warm up 3x. You sure second one is right? not 3x first 3x second?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast