Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: I need help …. Guide

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are also preparations you must do about your team

- Win Bonus : remember to set lv3 or lv4 , the higher

- Training bonus : try to have the max, 10% in every category. If your bonus is low, try to get the 10% previous day so with the daily reduction of -2%, to be at 8%. Then, the day of the final, go for the 10%. If it's low, 4 or 6% then you must do a lot of training to make it 10% and this is not good for the day of your final (semi-final).
    If your critical game is early in the morning (10-11.00) I recommend not to train your basic squad, only the bench players.
    If it's later hour, give a training with all your team once and later try to catch the 10% with your bench players.
    X2 video is your priority.

- if you have a league match before your final and it's home, try to change the hour after your final (if it's possible) with 2 tokens.
    If you can't, try to keep some of your key players in the bench to have them fresh for the final.

- Check if you have players with yellow cards and try to "protect" them for your final.
    If you lack some position, maybe you could buy a new player from the market (not a scout list player). A low 5* with 2-3 token can help too.

- Check the form of your players. If someone is in de-forme period, bench him.
    Try not to replenish the morale of your players with boosters often.
    Let them play with good morale (not set them every time to perfect).
    This can work as an indicator, to detect which one is going down, up or the same.
    Then , the day of the final, give the players with good moral, a double blue pack. The players with very good, just leave them.

- If you have to choose players for your final, check who is performing better in that competition
    If you spot some players that played better in the Cup or CH.L., prefer those.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-16-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    dsio and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nick, could you advise on a formation to defeat a team with a better quality than mine. He currently has 144%, while I have 128% (depending on the formation used). He mostly plays 4-1-3w-1-1. Please, I have been scheduled to play this team in the final.
    Can I use 5-1(DMC)-2-2 Formation for this match?
    Will appreciate your input. Please, also advise on the mentality as well. Thank you

Gosh nik, that was helpful (as usual). Thanks!

sorry Olubaba, this thread isn't here to give counters but only tips, way of thinking, the road to create your counters.
    But tell me why you think to use 3DC when oppo has only one ?
    And if oppo is stronger, you must use def/counters unless later during the game you 're loosing and must play all or nothing.

3DCs is a good idea as well. so do you advise that I try 3DC-2(DMR/DML)-3N-1AMC-1ST or 2ST without an AMC

Rookie
    NONE of this matters in Coin Flip Eleven.

I am don t understand when the manager is passive his team win?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenit View Post
    I am don t understand when the manager is passive his team win?
    I guess you are using some google translation so i cannot understand your question, so

- If you mean how a manager is playing defense but win the game, some times with a big deference,
    This happening because defense + counters many times work great vs attack of the other team.

- if you mean how a manager with a weaker teams win
    well quality is only one factor. There are others too.
    Luck is the most important.

- If you mean how a present manager looses from an opponent who doesn't watch the game
    it's also (as above) only one factor.
    An absent manager might has made good preparations (training, bonus, correct orders).
    Also a present manager doesn't mean that is taking the right decisions in a game.

What is the best SA to put on my ALM and ARM? I have shadow striker on the one but I don't know if I should do the same for the second player.

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    What is the best SA to put on my ALM and ARM? I have shadow striker on the one but I don't know if I should do the same for the second player.
    Shadow striker or dribbler.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-09-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast