Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah that is trollriffic, for sure. I have lost as the stronger team with that stupid formation, ND played against me.

heehee, tons of errors sighted. havent been influenced by the dark side of the force over the past few days, so ill blame jamming to classic rock

forgot which thread i asked you if about that 'how are you doing' thread, you starting to ever so agree? have you looked through your league?

goonskies slumping, facing 3 consecutive token buyers. looked through the league again and it looks like the teams filled with scouts (the final 3 games? thats fishy) collapsed due to debts. now the former scout teams have at max 5ish. dont think i can make champions league next round, last 2 games are against the remaining token buyers

rags to riches are rolling in rags, last 2 games against first and second... from last (i think, havent paid much attention). i KNOW theyll derp because their slump just started mid this week. i doubt the 'super pose' and 'big emperor' can save them from trollinho
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

End of Season Pics (report later onish)

too lazy to do a report now. off on yet another camping trip for a few days. friends going to take over again, already gave him my instructions. and hope he does some magic again. magic be purdy, id do magic too, giggity

hes been through what ive experienced in me streakers and slumpers. hoping he can pull through the increased amount of tokenese lurker teams (scout means looking ahead, ima say lurker does too, but in a sketchy way). im not fluent with tokenese, neither is he. i literally told all my friends what i know about the game so yeah, theyre dominating their leagues (excluding tokeneseers)

goonskies

when i said i might not make CL, i actually derped. my eyes were glitchy that day and i thought the current 5th )at the time of me lurking through the leage table), had the same amount of points. but nah, they were actually 10 ponts off. i know, go on, troll me
    manpogo be hawt. its like 'evangelion unlock code: za beast-o' mode has been activated. all i know is hes gonna be trolling for quite some time . he did drop in the top score and top rating chart though. hoping i get a CM and CF from the (ever so useless) youth camp. gitterdone/giddyup slalom, ryu miyaibi, saint nick bender (glitched on his number) coming soon to a spitty team near you!

rags to riches

man im pissed. that slump week cost my team their place in the usual bestest of the best in the league best charts. rating wise yeah they did awesome though. i just looked through the anthrax match and my eyes being glitchy again, only 3 players were in their right position
    like manpogo, pee wee kee wees probably going to be cool for a few seasons

fonzacus znofrelius

expect some moar great names in store, i finally have some tokens
    yep, ima guess rags are going to face at least some tokeneseers next level. goonskies are probably going to face a few more. hope dem noobz be trippin on dem debtz. aint no take no skillz to speak no tokenese lurker teams throughout the season, son.i aint never goin down with no fight

funny thing is this is probably as long as a usual report
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-goonskies-season.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-rags-season-end.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-goonskies-season-team.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-rags-season-team.jpg  
    Łukasz Dębski likes this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

check up 15-jan

came back from my camping trip and not too surprised injuries are popping up. good thing is i learnt from past experiences and both teams are running barely legal teams. both are only (yep, only) suffering 1 player out each, which is nothing compared to what im used to. friend did a good enough job TBH, he didnt really go against my wishes (hes a tokeneser, that made me nervous). the first league matches i watched were just sad though. both draws against teams under 7* my squads...

=== goonskies ===

i see the same league from 2 seasons ago. im currently 10th strongest in a sea of past tokeneses. this is going to be another fight for top, i likey rough ;P
    CL looks terrible though, 3rd strongest. my past experiences state that (as long as teams quality are in the ballpark) 3rd ends up placing in first. ill just roll with that and hope for the best
    cups alright, pretty much the 3rd highest. faced the 2nd highest and won 4-1. just hoping i dont face the highest in the same branch

=== rags to riches ===

without a transfer were already on top of the league, CL and cup. that wont stop me from building next seasons team

=== both ===

i see no need to sacrifice valuable golden coins to my altar any more. i still see tons of 3 games a day (and if im still in the cup and CL, 4), but they are just a bit more spaced out. i can move around more freely in the tranny and rename my team
    Łukasz Dębski likes this.

kudos to cat

as usual im always pissed off during the opening week, might not even post up this week too. o the terrors of the slump storm of injuries and terrible performance...

kudos to cat

First Week Update

=== GOONSKIES ===

Oh no! Goonskies are in trouble! Please help me out by stopping by my farm!
    Trouble ahead for Goonskies as they have not upgraded their team. Most of the new signings were mainly emergency transfers to help ease the pain of the first week flu. Currently sitting in tenth, with little hope of obtaining their usual Fourth Place Trophy. The Champions League and Cup are looking very grim as other teams have an average of fifty.
    "This season is a replay of Level Five. Many teams beating Goonskies on paper, Many teams losing against Goosnkies on the dance stage."

=== RAGS TO RICHES ===

Land Ho! Rags is Riches.
    After seasons of spending their time in a shady-stadium-in-an-alleyway-of-hobos-cooking-mice-behind-a-sketchy-motel, Rags to Riches have decided to move a new stadium. They have hit the jackpot where Rags to Riches are the strongest team in the League, Champions League, and Cup. A Crowning achievement may be had if the favours are right.
    "Currently, Rags to Riches are performing better than Goonskies. Shows how much of a better manager I am than that flop upstairs."

=== ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ===

first week slumps over, 2nd and 3rd week streaks should start. ill have to upgrade both teams though as they cant really manage at this level, let alone the next. lots of players should be retiring on both teams. might as well buy some youngens as ragsies could afford a few. too bad for goonskies though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-firstweekgoon.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-firstweekrags.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

I have a level 4 team with my dummy FB acc. Let's be friends!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Eriq...00006438982572
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Trannies Assemble! Goonskies and Rags to Riches Transfers in

=== GOONSKIES ===

With the departure of 4 elder senior citizens approaching, Head Coach Fonzacus decided it was time to make an advancement in the transfer market. Sad it may be but he has just bought one player, David Rozalski. Rozalski (27) is a giant Polish Centre Back with guided missile launchers on his shoulder (aerial defender), let us hope he knows how to use them.

=== RAGS TO RICHES ===

After being scarred away from the transfer market last week, second string waterboy Znofacus (just had to spice it up) made two phenomenal signings. Both El Sayed El Sadat and John Awia are eighteen-year-old Nordgens. It is with great pleasure to announce 'Slippery Banana Peel' and 'Shaky Goal Post' have been discovered with just two tokens each. The unveiling of the pair should come around soon, if no other transfers are deemed needed

=== ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ===

broke on goonskies, and with a terrible league running, out of both the CL and cup, dont think i can buy a youngen again -.-
    rags be rich now son, dem be doing good. was disappointed i didnt watch yesterdays match against my 1 only RL friend in the same league, sad thing is he beat me, oh the great shame and dishonor they brought upon me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-goonskies-transfer.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-rags-transfers.jpg  
    Cat Harrison and Qambu Yaasi like this.

kudos to cat

Three Stooges, the Heroes of Ragtown!

=== RAGS TO RICHES ===

With the newly acquired signing of an eighteen-year-old wonderkid center back Pasta Turnyak, parking ticket boothsman Znofrelius decided it was time to rename them The Three Stooges of Ragtown. Citizens of Ragtown, 'Murika, seem to be in a lost for word since there has never been a hero, let alone three. Will this finally place the isolated-island-on-a-turtle-caught-in-a-whirpool-since-the-beginning-of-time country of 'Murika on the map of the world? Only time will tell!

=== GOONSKIES ===

The door leading to Head Coach Fonzacus' main office inside of a bedrock mud-hut has been welded shut. Communication between the Head Coach and the team seem to be rare nowadays as not even a Super Duper Uber Industrial Craft Nuclear Reactor (it brought down the server i used to play on ;3) could scratch the bedrock mud-hut. Teams of rescue workers and supporters have all started sacrificing the innocent to enchant their diamond pickaxe to help take down the bedrock.

=== ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ===

wasted all my tokens on ragsies, but yeah im happy about it. out of the cup, and most likely out of the CL soon. the CL opponents going to be around 6 quality stronger and i have 200 SP saved up, should i save them for next season or use it now? oh glorius readers of Goonskies, From Rags to Riches please give me advice
    what im trying to say with that post is that im having connection issues with itill probably hop on over with a support ticket if it doesnt fix itself after a couple of days. also having trouble with the management manager thing, if i press done it just lags and eats up CPU and RAM. not much of a problem since the attachments are all ready though
    goonskies be depressing all over again, slumps and injuries during the 2nd week? what herecy. also looks like i cant get promoted this season. seppuku tekai (love that dude from one piece)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-3stooges.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Sorrry before, but is it true that Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho are littledude?
    i'm just curious
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast