Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: What is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    it was mostly on my side when the opponent phase was on, despite him having the weaker team.
    The displaced center Ryan, the displaced center... maybe would be a good idea check first the scenario attending from a 2nd account, it's always an alternative...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The thing is, that each new signing, change the internal list of contributive roles, because the game works per lists.
    You know, the game have internal roles, these, are limited, so you can't have 8 key players. Some players, are scorers, some do assistances, some have aggressivity linked... roles, have animations assigned.

Then, once the live match starts a scenario is selected, the previous ratings and the variations (players with 10-10-10-8-10, so max. x3 top ratings, others have 2 as max and lower, others have 8-6-8-6-8 etc) affect the current scenario in where the engine does a simplification, selectitng 6-7 players that will be determinant in the current game.
    Once simplification is done, what means that the animations linked to the players and their roles, can be activated, so show up during the game, the game does 2 lists, one for defensive and one for attacking animations.
    The game doesnt simulate never, the defensive playing, as basically all mentalities are created to have the game control and game control means = attacking chances.
    So or its attacking for you, or for your oppo**

The bar, and it's virtual center which is displaced, tell you the state of the simulation, which allow you to get the attacking animations.
    Then, to have effectivity, if the attack list have no active animations available, means that you need to change players between lists,
    You can add a DR arrow, simplify 3 sides and keep only 2 to focuss power in the predetermined selected areas etc...
    As the engine assign internally 2 powers to the players to create all this, which are the Contributive (effectivity % of successful animations linked) and dominance power (linked to the amount of animations inside a scenario, that have 25 animations per game) and can happen that a player have a lot of dominance ower but have low contribution, he'll take all the slots only to miss despite having the control of the whole match, so thats why then you need to modify the lists, even a def' arrow to a ST can remove the ST from the attacking animations list and put a better player.

So, as said, once new players join the team, one have to take a lot of care, because as roles are limited, may happen that some subs or reserves have better dominance/contributive roles, and thats why I always recommend, before finding new players or do new signings (as the market players are empty of role, or animations assigned, it is assigned once a player join your team, if its a key player or not, aggressive or not, etc) to liberate the superb roles assigned to the reserves, because if you do like me, keeping old players to retire in my squad, it can happen that you keep 5 key players as reserves, so will be imposible for you -as happened to me- to buy a new player having a key player role, as these contributive roles are limited. I bought 7 STs and all of them were a epic fail, till I realized about this, sold them and then, yeah, it worked.
    So, selling low avq players (former key players with a lot of dominance power assigned), works, to obtain a signing earning this Key Player role.

And thats the resume of the day about internal programming. lol
    Very interesting khris.

Do you know how to to "liberate the superb roles assigned to the reserves"? Selling them?

In this case, how do you know wich players are key players when they are reserves?

This season especially after update, everything going wrong.rating of players going down,never was like this in previous seasons,one game scoring 10 goals against equal team when next hardly can beat very weak team.position bar like said has no impact on game.only few of them lost position but not lost games.even all match showing position bar in my favour it not affecting result.i have strong team,never taking any academy player,training myself, goalscorers scoring 80% at least of team goals,5seasons in row after changed some players for retired ones getting topscorers award,seasons before never saw such poor ratings for players performance,and now making much more shots and shots on target,position 68% against 32% and can manage to loose.for example my friend wanted to loose cup,made team 14% against 101% and lost 1-0,goal camed in last minute.and many more matches i saw with same problems where everything team doing better but getting negative result no matter playing against active or not.thats what never was happening before.tactics and well trained players was working well especially against poor,not trained teams.now everything going opposite way

Quote Originally Posted by Kergelen View Post
    Very interesting khris.

Do you know how to to "liberate the superb roles assigned to the reserves"? Selling them?

In this case, how do you know wich players are key players when they are reserves?
    By playing a friendly vs a 1* team you can perfectly spot the internal role of each single player of your team, as you oversize the internal programming.

And yes, the team is calibrated by the engine limitating the roles, so if the reserves have too much power assigned, the only way to get a good signing is by selling them.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    Review your midfield training. My midfield training is very good where I can have greater possession against a stronger opponent. Although there seems to be no acknowledgment of this, my experience has shown that your training drills have a almost immediate and direct impact on how your players play on the field. Unfortunately, how players seem to react to certain drills is sometimes quite contrary to the drill itself which, especially with no guidance on this anywhere, basically means you will probably have to do several seasons of trial and error training drills. I was very meticulous about maximizing my training so it took my 6 seasons to find my recipe, although you probably could have decent results in 3 seasons. To give you an idea about my possession, how about 51% possession against a +28% team in away match in league.
    Is there a special topic about training ? I mean connecting different skills to grab the best result ?
    Ristiina FC

Level 22

20 League Titles
    14 Champions Leagues
    13 Cups
    14 Super Cups
    1 Super League

Review your midfield training. My midfield training is very good where I can have greater possession against a stronger opponent. Although there seems to be no acknowledgment of this, my experience has shown that your training drills have a almost immediate and direct impact on how your players play on the field. Unfortunately, how players seem to react to certain drills is sometimes quite contrary to the drill itself which, especially with no guidance on this anywhere, basically means you will probably have to do several seasons of trial and error training drills. I was very meticulous about maximizing my training so it took my 6 seasons to find my recipe, although you probably could have decent results in 3 seasons. To give you an idea about my possession, how about 51% possession against a +28% team in away match in league.
    What do you mean? My bonus is always up and my midfielders are very well trained...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ristiina FC View Post
    Is there a special topic about training ? I mean connecting different skills to grab the best result ?
    Never that I have found

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    What do you mean? My bonus is always up and my midfielders are very well trained...
    Well trained on skills development or on the field? The old assistant notes would tell you what to change quite often for midfield. Do you recall any type of recurring comment on the old 4 comment assistant notes that you saw during such matches?

Apprentice
    Can I ask what drills you are using, please? Guessing Passing will be one...
    Thanks

Well trained on skills development or on the field? The old assistant notes would tell you what to change quite often for midfield. Do you recall any type of recurring comment on the old 4 comment assistant notes that you saw during such matches?
    Nope I don't remember. I almost never read those mostly nonsense assistant manager notes... My MCs have very good skills.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast