Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

A Guide for fast trainers-player.jpg
    Is this guy worth signing at this point of the season ?
    Manager lvl 6, player is with 4 stars.
    Last edited by Belvedere; 12-24-2014 at 09:23 AM. Reason: more info

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Oh, ok, an academy player. Some things to tell :
    - you overdoing on cutting the picture - I would like to see more details about the quality/ stars. Ok, he is 4* but what q ?
    Near 3 or near 5* - probably near 5* because he cost 24T.
    - as I told in this thread, http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ge-player.html, answering to Steppenwolf (a very experience player in training), I don't like to sign with academy players. Why ?
    Maybe they are the faster trainers in the game (and I bet he could post some results of his player with +160 to +190) but they lack of quality (I mean stars, not in performance) for the Tokens you must pay. If you see this post, my player/example, is now 6* and soon if I want, he 'll be 7* and I bought him with 2T. Of course there are also the money you have to give because academy players don't want money. An academy player can gain +150 in practice while a nordgen can gain less, but he is very near to scout (6*) level.
    - So, academy players need more time (meaning to be more active in the game and find the periods to train him) and boosters (green for getting back condition and red for healing him from an injury).
    - There is a possibility that this player cannot have good results in training. From the other side, nordgen usually have a more steady pattern in training performance.
    - Another thing is about managing your resources. This is more personaly, meaning that I lack of tokens but I have green packs and plenty of (game) money. Also, it's easier for me - I 'm talking about my country (Greece) and the time I woke up, to find good expensive nordgens with few people to bid in auctions.
    - Another thing is the position of the player. It's easy to find a good nordgen MC but it's rear to find an AMR/MR or a AML/ML, so if I had an academy player with these positions, maybe I would sign with him.
    - It's personal again, but I don't like to have DML or DMR in my team. With those positions, that means you must have also 3 defenders, so 5 people in defense and still vulnerable from the middle. DMC although is a very useful position.
    - It's ok to have some players 4* but if you want to go for trophies you must have at least 5* and some 6* players.
    - I had an academy player, a GK, one of the faster trainers in my team (ever), I spend green and red packs to get him 6*/7* player and the next season he started to have perm. performances of 5s. Finally, I sold him because I couldn't stand his rates even if my team had very good defense. So be careful, probably this player playing as DMC can have permanent rates of 6 or 7 only because DMC have rates as the MCs.
    After all, I would sign only an academy player as AMR-MR, AML-ML or AMC/AMR-AML because those players are rare in TM.
    That's my personal thinking but you can find your own path
    Arion and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Do you get +49 hability points in some players with only one practice game? Oo

I cant get more then +2!

Do you get +49 hability points in some players with only one practice game?
    1 skill point needs +100 to reach. When we are saying +49 or +150 it means that in training the player gets 0,5 or 1,5 skill points.

I understand that, but for example, in this image

your GK has 30 skill points pending, was that in one practice game? Or did you let it accumulate?

LV7 p30 Keeping gaining skill points for later – Why ?
    Ok, with the question of the friend who misunderstood something, I ‘m gonna reveal some of my tactics. With a lot of fast trainers in my team I ‘m gaining a lot of skill points every season. I don’t know exactly, let’s say avg 80 sp for every player, so over 1000 every season.
    I don’t sign those points immediately to the players. Why ?
    - I have the impression that if I give the points to the player and gain the 6*, his gaining will drop a little more than if he is 5* player and has those unsign skill points that make him 6* player.
    I don’t have strong evidence about that because training results have a big range.
    - I wait to see the performance of the player during the season and the games and I decide if I ‘ll give some extra points in defense, attack or m&p.
    - I need some time to decide for the plans of my team. Meaning, if I ‘m gonna sell some player, if I ‘ll find someone new young player, if I ‘ll give some extra position (needs 50 sp) in some of my players or an extra special ability.
    - For some of my players the contract end this season. If there is no need, I keep their gaining sp, I sign the new contract at the beginning of the new season and after that I give their sp. With that way I have a new lower value/ wage of the player and less contract bonus.
    - I already have a good team so I ‘m keeping a low profile for my rival opponents in Champions League (or Cup). If I ‘ll give all my sp and have many players 6* or 7* maybe some of my opponents decide to spend extra money/T and by SOME scout players. A couple of seasons, I gave all of my sp before the final and presented a team (from 5*) 6* just before the match. – Just to remind you, my oppo can see the quality of my players but cannot see my unsigned skill points.

This is a picture of my team today. I already gave many sp to my players because I had a tough game in the Cup with a lv8 good team (I lost ).
    In my league I have the better quality and I’m first. No problem. In CH.League I past the rounds and almost sure for the next round. There, I also have one of the top 3-4 quality teams so I have the time to think and decide how I ‘ll manage my extra skill points.

A Guide for fast trainers-skill-points.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-29-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Understood Thank you very much.

A Guide for fast trainers-lol.jpg

Fell of the chair when i saw this dude ...
    Arion likes this.

Fell of the chair when i saw this dude ...
    yes, to bad he is only 3* for you.Better a lower lv manager should take him.

LV7 p31 Are non Token academy players, fast trainers ?

Some of them they are just good. Those players are from the team I have in level 1. The 18 y.o are from this season and the 19 y.o. are from previous season. One is a slow trainer while the others are just good but not fast. The numbers are from 3 bars practice match and cardio. To reach some descent quality, needs a lot of green packs for power training.

A Guide for fast trainers-lv1-academy-players-.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-lv1-training-academy.jpg

So, I think the only purpose is just to sell them or to keep them to “under-level” the quality of our team. In that case, the gaining skill points must be given in a special ability or in a second position we ‘ll give. In that case the quality doesn’t increase. Just a little, the value of the player in an auction.
    In low levels we can understand easier who are better trainers because of the numbers of the value and the wage. In upper levels it’s a little more difficult.
    Is it possible to buy a non T young academy player from a (above lv) team, believing that he is a nordgen ? Yes, sometimes.
    Are the numbers (Value/Wage) of a non T academy player from 3 lvs above (so 5* player for us) , similar with nordgen players ? Maybe, sometimes.
    So, those young players that “human” teams are selling are only their academy players ?
    No, I believe that some times, a team with the same lv, have bought a nordgen but either he was disappointed from his performance, or if he had to many injuries, he decide to sell him. In that case we can see some stats. If we don’t see any stats then the only case is that the manager want to sell him because he have finance problems.
    In any case, if we buy a 18 y.o. 5* player that gaining over +110-130 in 3 bars/ practice match, then he is good trainer and we can keep him no matter if he is nordgen or academy player from other team.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-09-2015 at 07:16 PM.

Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast