Page 30 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey, so you 're an orthodox bro - haha
    Ok, ponzu, I can't recommend any good sa for MC.
    Dribbler and play-maker are invisible, F-K & C-K , not guarantee, but I suggest a second position.
    MC-DMC it's a useful tool for changing formations during the game. That's what I would do.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So what its not a Guide?!?!?!?!

ROYAL INDIAN FC

TEAM SHOWCASE:-👉I STOPPED PLAYING TOP ELEVEN FOR ABOUT 3½ MONTHS SO ITS PERFORMANCE DROPPED A BIT BUT LATELY IT IMPROVED...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/members/b...-showcase.html
    Visit My Blog:
    blizzcreativecuriosity.wordpress.com

p56 1000 skill points
    End of an era for this guide.
    The new update changed the system where we could see the exact performance of the players after a game or a training, so now we can only use the table with the values and the wages of the players.
    With my team NIK F.C. I stayed two seasons in the same league ,(lv18), with many young fast trainers in the team.
    So, those seasons i gatherd a LOT of skill points.
    Actually 1000
    A Guide for fast trainers-team-last-day.jpg

But this season, 76 as we had the new update, we had to sign those saved sp and now the team (ok, it's day 10 now), is like this.
    I 'll miss when I was gathering all those sp and could see how many each of my players gathered from the beginning of the season.
    Now it's not impossible as there is an auto-sign but maybe if keeping an image with the 3 categories, I can figure out how many sp a player earned.
    *ok, except from GK
    * but not sure for that with the new system.
    A Guide for fast trainers-team-d10.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-23-2016 at 04:46 PM.

p56 Earning "stubborn" achievement for a nordgen
    As the old version continues, I 'll keep my thread alive.
    This season, the first day, I spent 59 T for a nordgen and got this achievement.
    Is it worthy ?
    Not sure but I wanted to gather all the those hidden (except "poker face" and bankrupt ).
    Besides that, 59 T is what a scout list player is need and in that case this player has a high q but can keep it only for 2, max 3 seasons when a fast trainer can keep a high q for 4-5 season. Also this player had already a good special ability.
    A Guide for fast trainers-achvm-goat.jpg

This season also bought some other nordgen with few T so the average of T I spent, dropped in a reasonable number.
    A Guide for fast trainers-new-13-3-rodger-dc-dmc-3t.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-new-dc-dr-stefan-1t.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-new-mc-casaniti-1t.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-new-mc-smith-leva-nord-3t.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-new-ml-nord-montero-2t.jpg

A Guide for fast trainers-new-st-yachenko-1t.jpg

Besides the 59-60 tokens used for bidding, you paid 256 millions more than the market value of the player. Considering the overall cost, it would have been better to use the recommendation's list or the scout list.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

In lv 19, the highest value I found was 106 M.
    After buying my new players, I set a training in the old version, 3 bars/practice match, to see how they perform.
    They were all good (some of them, had little better results but ok).
    So, I confirmed that my players were fast trainers so I continued the training in the new version so I could get the bonus and develop the drills.
    A Guide for fast trainers-training-1.jpg

* Ronaldo is the new name of the "stubborn"

I also bought a new GK. I knew from the name of the team, that he must be an academy 0T player from a human manager team.
    So, probably not a fast trainer even if he is 18 y.o. and has the value of the other players I bought.
    * in those levels there is no training factor anymore. All the players have about the same value. The only hint is to buy from bot teams.
    A Guide for fast trainers-new-13-3-gk-1t.jpg

Indeed, he isn't a fast trainer but I didn't care about that as I don't have so many greens to improve another one player.
    I just bought him for this season. In the end, I 'm gonna sell him or use the "sell now" option.
    A Guide for fast trainers-new-13-3-gk-1t-training.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-25-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Besides the 59-60 tokens used for bidding, you paid 256 millions more than the market value of the player. Considering the overall cost, it would have been better to use the recommendation's list or the scout list.
    Indeed, the recommended players (if it's 59T and the player is 19 y.o.) is better solution but my primary target was to complete the hidden achievement list.
    Anyway, I don't have any finance problems. I have the complete stadium and even if previous season I was playing mostly in the league and 2 seasons before I was tanking, I can save money.
    This season, I 'm still playing in CH.L. and Cup with some good chances fro the finals and I 'm first in the league.
    Also this season I didn't play friendlies so far because I prefer to use the condition for the new training.
    Finance day one (after log in for first time for this season) and today, day 20.
    Actually, I don't know what to do with my money
    A Guide for fast trainers-finance-day20.jpg

Ah, ok. Virtual money is a problem in the lower and middle levels though.

You have a significant advantage given that you can earn a lot of 'free' rest packs daily. For users like me, power training is very costly, and it is likely that most of the power-trained players will require additional power-training after two seasons. In many cases, a lot of power-training is needed because besides the points needed for the addition of at least one star, there is also the need for the addition of a special ability and at least one relevant position. I did do some power-training last year; too expensive. For users in regions like mine, purchasing players from the scout list and the recommendation's list is way cheaper if ever there is the need for 6 or close to 7 star players with special ability and/or 2-3 positions assigned. Also, due to the way this game functions, most players have to be replaced after a few seasons, be it fast trainers or not; hence, there is no long-term investment benefits in this game.
    Arion likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Also, fast trainers have a significant higher market value - which means more cash reserves required, and hence, there is a need for purchasing tokens to exchange for virtual cash, unless the user has a virtual cash balance like yours - which is not likely in the lower and middle levels.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

yes, in lower - mid levels finance is an issue specially now that there are no free agents.
    At that time, my team earned a lot of money from buying and selling them. One season I earned 500 M' from that.
    In those levels one good thing is that a power-trained player increase much his value.
    Now if I buy a 5* player and make him a 7*, his value remain the same.
    But after lv 17, a complete arena is a great thing.
    With a friendly game I can get 15M'. With 6-7 games I can buy the most expensive player of my level.

You have a significant advantage given that you can earn a lot of 'free' rest packs daily.
    I don't have this luxury either, so after they changed the league draw and almost all the teams of my league have the same quality (usually I 'm playing in a league with 10 teams which have 5*-6* players from the first day).
    I changed my strategy and I decided to stay in the same level so to develop my players and the team - as the target is only no1 position
    A Guide for fast trainers-history.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-25-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Page 30 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast