Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Individual Training Planner

Al, wait until you see it in it's full power ::)

I guess the reason it didn't work is because the format was wrong. Now it's xlsm (you need Excel 2007 or later to work with it), but it should work.

New link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...GRsdGh0b1d1WmM

And I'm working on a rest planner. It's a tool that will calculate how much energy you need to left to your players so they can rest to the next game without over-resting.
    Oh, I'm so excited! ::)
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-10-2016 at 10:46 AM.

-----
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-10-2016 at 10:43 AM.

0.8 is out. Fixed a couple of bugs, improved rest planner.
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

GK and Fitness

There is no option to train Fitness to a GK without training a grey skill. We don't know if grey skills for GKs are used or not. But even if they are, they're not as important as any of the white skills. So I think it's a good idea to avoid leveling grey skills (at least to a GK) as much as possible. But what drill allows us to lose the least amount of expeience?
    Easy calculations give us the answer: Gym.
    Look at this:

Individual Training Planner-gym.png

See percentages in the right column? It's the amount of experience that goes to the white skills. Gym has nice 87%. So if you're planning a training session for your GK and he needs Fitness, use Gym.

Here's an example of more or less balanced training session for a GK:

Individual Training Planner-gym.png

Note that Punching isn't leveling in this session. There's only one drill that can do it: Wing Play, just use it a few times if you need only Punching.

Also, 0.8.1 is out. Fixed a couple of typos and one severe bug ::)

And 0.8.2 as well. "Clean the table" button.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-13-2016 at 07:11 PM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Its working perfectly for me now, so FUN to use this when working my new fast trainers! Do I know for sure that it matters much how the % are divided much over the abilities? No, but its still fun.

I have come up with some useful combinations. Using the Video Practice a lot. Trying to keep Passing and Fitness down a bit, feels unnecessary to have like a striker with 230% passing when shooting/finishing is 150.

Perfect work! Just one question here. Maybe a dumb one. But why are the 4 Levels for the drills? I know that we only have 3 levels? I see the value changes for each level. Thanks.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post
    Perfect work! Just one question here. Maybe a dumb one. But why are the 4 Levels for the drills? I know that we only have 3 levels? I see the value changes for each level. Thanks.
    I was once confused about that too, but lvl 1 is +0%, lvl 2 is plus 10%, lvl 3+ 20% and lvl 4 plus 40%. Since one whistle only is +0%, the three upgrades are really lvl 2-4.

I was thinking that this could be it, but just wanted to be sure that lvl 1 is actually none . Thanks

Awesome work bro

Only one q " effect T of raining Facility level ?

Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post
    Perfect work!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Namank005 View Post
    Awesome work bro
    Only one q " effect of Training Facility level ?
    Thanks, mate!
    I currently have TF only on L4 (yup, I'm a newbie ::) and I don't see any bonuses from it.
    Does it provide constant bonus to all training sessions? If yes, there's no reason to add it. The number of experience points (or condition loss points) doesn't mean much, we need it only to compare drills one to another in one session.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Do I know for sure that it matters much how the % are divided much over the abilities?
    Well, it does not matter much ::)

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    feels unnecessary to have like a striker with 230% passing when shooting/finishing is 150.
    Exactamundo!
    I use ITP to build balanced sessions or sessions with skills I want to improve and without skills I don't. I'm not surprised that not many people are using it. It's a bit excessive tool, to be honest.
    Also I was more than happy with it's functionality long ago, but it's fun to add new features! And I've learnt much about VBA and Excel, that doesn't harm too. By the way, I personally still use an older version of ITP, like 0.6 or something, I'm too lazy to transfer the whole team to a new one ::)

Version 0.9 is on the way. I've changed the interface and get rid of copy-paste at all, I definitely will transfer to this one. I like this new one.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-14-2016 at 02:44 PM.
    LeManiaque and firaty75 like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast