View Poll Results: Skill LImits - Which one is a fair distance?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • No limits.

4 18.18%
  • 80% as before between Attribute Groups.

8 36.36%
  • 100% ""

3 13.64%
  • 120%

1 4.55%
  • 140%

1 4.55%
  • 160%

1 4.55%
  • 180%

1 4.55%
  • 200% or + (write your viewpoint)

3 13.64%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Poll - Bring back Skill Limits again? what is fair?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I will share my thoughts-
    -) Mutants/semi-mutants are logical but not fully. Messi should have far far better attacking attributes than Pique but Messi shouldn't be a footballer if he doesn't know how to mark, tackle or even if his positioning is 1%. Or M&P attributes are 1%. This is literally insane. Rather funny or maybe sad too.
    -) We can't create mutants now cuz of extremely high costs. Moreover farming is max 25 vids per day (for me). Training slows down a lot after a skill reaches 140 or 180%
    I know what you are talking about but the problem is a misunderstand you make about what 1% mean ...
    It is a value which convert a number we had in the original old top eleven , for example at level 1 a player reach the 6th star ( 100% ) at quality number 25 .
    This quality number still appear today for the team's overall average in the other/ opponents or friends manager's profil windows . It grows 5 by 5 for each levels , so at level 2 a player reach the 6th star at quality number 30 .
    So basically if you play top eleven in the original way , i mean try to level up each seasons , 1% is quickly reach for any skill's quality number that is not a white skill .
    Return to the old system without % but quality number and the perception of the game is very different .
    Messi could have shooting skill quality number 26 and marking at 17 on level one and then 10 seasons later 90 for shooting and 37 for marking ( 1% would be showing for marking skill with the actual system long before the 10th ascent of levels ) . So 1% isn't so strange and illogical with the old system point of view .
    This is like that , each roles has required skills to be ( more or less regards hidden skill ) a good players ! Everybody can debate about which skills should be required for every roles ... Nordeus fixed the rules , we have to follow it !
    So this is inherent to the levels system of this game , a player can play 14 - 16 seasons and go up 14 - 16 levels without training non-required skills as much as the white ones .

Fixing skills distance limit between groups attribute like before will force players to be trained on grey skills even more than today . And today you already need to train greys ones to have a better progression of the white ones ....

Objectively , this doesn't need changes , you just have to learn how to train in the best and efficient way each roles in a team .... ( making good combinations of drills ).
    And for old managers who start playing this game with the old top eleven , most of them seem they still not adapt to this new top eleven and his sucessives changes ( 2015 to 2019 ) .

Adapt and tame the rules before asking for changes because you are relunctant and/or you don't understand it ( this is adressed for a group of peoples , anybody in particular ).

Other sides of this game need changes ( like limited the abuse of tanking in the length , upselling possibilties) , but not this .

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

You have to understand that people cannot compete with teams like yours, is literally impossible.
    so what ? My good trainings must not be rewarded ....
    I take time and efforts to elaborate good trainings and a good management of the whole team each seasons , so it makes me thinking it is normal peoples who don't do this as much as me have big difficults to compete against me . You need to understand this too .
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 01-27-2019 at 01:45 AM.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Totally agree, There should be a limit like before in the old version of TE...

It is so unbalanced at the same time, the players have more fun because tacttics matter more and that is why we play this game all right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    so what ? My good trainings must not be rewarded ....
    I take time and efforts to elaborate good trainings and a good management of the whole team each seasons , so it makes me thinking it is normal peoples who don't do this as much as me have big difficults to compete against me . You need to understand this too .
    What can occur if the distance between skills from now on is set till 120% as max.? don't you see that any newcomer that join the game, and goes to the market for a 80%-99% player but can't win vs a 40% team is suffering these wide limits introduced to cover the consequences of limits out of what the original devs planned? with close limts the game had a behavior, marked by the own behavior of the players and their internal programming, once you "fix" the players with 1%s and 200%s all the sense disppear, cause everybody is forced to do the same, a decalibration of skills to go out the parameters inside the simulation, that have a lack of control, because time ago we knew that vs a -30% we could have mostly of the chances, but right now is a 100% full lottery.... or, if they don't want to "train in the hardcore way" they can be one of those hundreds managers that open posts about unfair results.... all what is happening have relation, really, do you see a sense in the simulation right now? a "comprehensible control" inside the simulation and game chances without do extreme trainings? I know we've been defendig the white and the black despite all xD

Apprentice
    Thanks Kaizer. Now I understand 1% thing. lol my bad.
    I still don't understand how will skill limits impact beat ability margin? Maybe khris's language is too technical?
    khris likes this.

Thanks Kaizer. Now I understand 1% thing. lol my bad.
    I still don't understand how will skill limits impact beat ability margin? Maybe khris's language is too technical?
    It is more complex to understand than what it seems, at least from my perspective.
    As Ive said in the other thread, we need 3 steps (so, the inverse steps we had) to bring back what should be the "fair limits" inside the simulation...
    as, the elimination of limits, then has bring corrections (no limits, so 1500%'s in single skills... then a max. of 340% and then auto-limited regulations in the skills -as each one regulates individually its own training speed-) and a wide margin + a unexpected High Scores calibration that isn't proportional, to correct these "unfair simulations" vs -60%s that are caused by the skill limits elimination + the steps incorporated after, we need a "·full roll back" so, as said, only skill limits again, can't solve the perception of "unfair scores", because it would be like before, when we had limits, and a margin of beatability of a 30% aprox.(beatability margin = distance in what to beat a team with almost 100% security,) but, with a 60% of margin, which isn't needed.
    And yea, too in this operation, the calibrations of high scores need a roll back as they've lost the proportionality, and these are badly cutted when the oppo' is from -20% avq, stopping scores in favour the better team too much often.
    Last edited by khris; 01-27-2019 at 08:30 AM.
    Hunter likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What it isn't fair for sure is :
    - Grey skills don't matter (except of increasing the general quality) and they didn't make it clear from the beginning.
    - If grey skills don't matter, why to buy players with grey skills ?
    We could buy players with skills relative to their position and add more skills only if give an extra position.
    - Why the players are earning useless grey skills from training or the games ?
    - Why the managers must use extra greens (or finding tricks) to increase the useful white skills only ?
    - What about the vast majority of managers who are not aware of this (because they don't know English or follow some TE fb groups) ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    So what have I understood-
    Drop in beat ability margin is a separate issue.
    If there are skill limits like now then I don't see any need to apply any new skill limits.
    If Nordeus address the beat ability margin issue then no new skill limits are required.

If I am wrong lemme know.

Apprentice
    So what have I understood-
    If there are skill limits like now then I don't see any need to apply any new skill limits.
    If Nordeus address the beat ability margin issue then no new skill limits are required.

If I am wrong lemme know.

If only after this long thread, nordeous will actually read and make some valuable changes, glad to read that mutants is ending soon tho. Cuz I just lost the league to a 70% overall team who's striker has a finishing ability of 500%. I'm at 120% overall by the way.

yes, this is another thing.
    It's when they are trying to make the game scores more "realistic" so cannot win an abandoned team with 10,15-0 as the old days.
    But with this, every abandoned team with 3* veterans but in their correct position, can get any given by the system, result once a while.

Also nordeus should do something with upselling

Poll - Bring back Skill Limits again? what  is fair?-mut2.jpg

Poll - Bring back Skill Limits again? what  is fair?-mut1.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast