View Poll Results: Skill LImits - Which one is a fair distance?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • No limits.

4 18.18%
  • 80% as before between Attribute Groups.

8 36.36%
  • 100% ""

3 13.64%
  • 120%

1 4.55%
  • 140%

1 4.55%
  • 160%

1 4.55%
  • 180%

1 4.55%
  • 200% or + (write your viewpoint)

3 13.64%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Poll - Bring back Skill Limits again? what is fair?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Right now we are seeing the last few seasons of players who were developed using the GK trick. Even teams that have tanked since the trick was closed will see their players retire soon. 2 perhaps 3 seasons and all these players will be gone.
    Players developed using the MOM friendly trick however, will not leave the game through retirement for anything up to another 10(?) seasons. That is of course if they are in a permanently tanking team.
    So by the end of 2019 the system should be free of all players developed using "tricks", "cheats" or "exploits"................apart from upselling.
    So, I don't think Nordeus will or should introduce any other limits on our ability to train players. 340% for individual skills is expensive and time consuming to achieve. And not knowing at what point white skills stop gaining through training without gaining greys means that when it comes to trying to develop players we are all in the same situation.
    I would however like to see something done about the stupidity that is allowing individual skills register as negatives. Put an end to draw manipulation.
    Finally someone who know how the game works

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    lol ...

Maybe you think i am a noob ...
    Take a look at the rank 10 association , it is mine ! ( ☆ PRAY FOR SALA ☆ )
    This season i power train many players so i know what i am talking about !
    So, defenetly it is very hard to reach 340% . To do this you need ×3 more green packs than before ! Too much greens that you can't collect for free ! I can even say that it is impossible to reach 340 % without buying tokens to convert them in green packs or farming a very big amount of greens during several seasons !!! And then spend too much times to train , train , train .... because it is too slow now .

The last exploit which still exist is upselling and i believed that nordeus would delete the negociation feature with top eleven 2019 but no .
    I see mutants, one of the reasons you are in Top 10 my friend. That's exactly the reason we need these kind of limitations to avoid these situations. I am really curious how would you perform without those Mutants.

You have to understand that people cannot compete with teams like yours, is literally impossible.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 01-26-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Right now we are seeing the last few seasons of players who were developed using the GK trick. Even teams that have tanked since the trick was closed will see their players retire soon. 2 perhaps 3 seasons and all these players will be gone.
    Players developed using the MOM friendly trick however, will not leave the game through retirement for anything up to another 10(?) seasons. That is of course if they are in a permanently tanking team.
    So by the end of 2019 the system should be free of all players developed using "tricks", "cheats" or "exploits"................apart from upselling.
    So, I don't think Nordeus will or should introduce any other limits on our ability to train players. 340% for individual skills is expensive and time consuming to achieve. And not knowing at what point white skills stop gaining through training without gaining greys means that when it comes to trying to develop players we are all in the same situation.
    I would however like to see something done about the stupidity that is allowing individual skills register as negatives. Put an end to draw manipulation.
    Problem is that "people are leaving", just give a look at fb groups and ect.., there is NO time for Nordeus to wait any longer, they need to make a move fast before this game lose more players. I have a lot of friends that will retire soon (like in a month) or planning to retire if the situation remain like this. What is see now are new players that ask how to tank, how to build mutants, how to make the white skill go over 200%, tricks for assos...etc,is like a culture now lol. Like you said if they will wait end of 2019 to make their changes take effect might be too late for this game, probably the end of it.
    maloukees likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I see mutants, one of the reasons you are in Top 10 my friend. That's exactly the reason we need these kind of limitations to avoid these situations. I am really curious how would you perform without those Mutants.

You have to understand that people cannot compete with teams like yours, is literally impossible.
    There is 0 mutants in our FA group , only well trained players !
    Mutant has become an abusive word where all well trained players are put in this case .
    Completly absurd manner of thinking ...

If i follow your thoughts , we will all have the same standard players ... what a boring future ... don't want to play in your ideal game at all ....

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Problem is that "people are leaving", just give a look at fb groups and ect.., there is NO time for Nordeus to wait any longer, they need to make a move fast before this game lose more players. I have a lot of friends that will retire soon (like in a month) or planning to retire if the situation remain like this. What is see now are new players that ask how to tank, how to build mutants, how to make the white skill go over 200%, tricks for assos...etc,is like a culture now lol. Like you said if they will wait end of 2019 to make their changes take effect might be too late for this game, probably the end of it.
    You think that your little sample of friends represent the whole players of top eleven ????
    You are wrong . If your reasoning is based on that , for sure all deductions will be wrong ...

Addicted
    I dont think that limiting skill again would make something good. Whole system is wrong, so it should be changed.

Skill limits would end with the 50.000 posts we have to read daily about "I can't win a -50% team" and Im so pissed off.

Is not a matter about the 340% exactly, and about if one think is more fair or not, this is about what distance keep the Simulator working as before without decalibrate it.
    The elimination of limits has broken the distances inside the own "know simulation" and at this point, the skills are too much far away from the distances where the game has been desinged, so ppl don't understand "what have to to" to don't be trolled vs a -60%, which is a huge distance.

So, I pointed this in the starting thread, for example today Ive read a guy losing vs a -30% or so, 3-1 in cup, then winning 1-0. This is due the High scores new calibration that reduced drastically the options to score VS lower AVQ teams. (this Im not sure if it's linked with the mutants¿? maybe to cover the option to face with options all these amount of 8-9* we have now tanking¿?-.. still t's 1/3 part of what IMO should be done)

Too ofc. -30% was "where the line was cotted" and time ago we have clear options vs teams at this distance (unless in teams with 1*-2*s +7,8*'s as then the simulator uses randomly part of the team)

So when you guys say, "there will be no effect"at the end of 2019, isn't true. The same effect that we have right now, will exist with these limits, because the simulator never was designed to cover these distances, and right now these changes and what I call "liberalization of the training system" caused that the game at some point isn''playable and understandable" as right now it is clearly decalibrated.

So, I keep my thesis, isn't only about "skill limits", that IMO could have a 120% distance and keep the sense. We need these 2 other points.

Curious to see some people that defend the "non limits" but same time complains about how they can't win VS lower avq teams without think that, all this comes exactly from the same, and, I wrote what I wrote in the starting post cause it is good to know history and the why we are at this point.

Apprentice
    I agree with Kaizer on some points and I agree with others on some points.
    But at the end if skill limits can lead to better, more understandable, less trolling game engine then I will vote. Until then I won't vote because I am not able to FULLY visualise how this will make the game engine better?
    I will share my thoughts-
    -) Mutants/semi-mutants are logical but not fully. Messi should have far far better attacking attributes than Pique but Messi shouldn't be a footballer if he doesn't know how to mark, tackle or even if his positioning is 1%. Or M&P attributes are 1%. This is literally insane. Rather funny or maybe sad too.
    -) We can't create mutants now cuz of extremely high costs. Moreover farming is max 25 vids per day (for me). Training slows down a lot after a skill reaches 140 or 180% ( not sure exactly ) so some skill limit already exists.
    -) I will prefer something like- " Minimum attributes for each position " E.g. Min 80% fitness for a 5 star Aml. And then this minimum attribute should vary according to stars of a player.
    -) Also attributes shouldn't be distinct in white or grey. It should be our choice of attributes that we want in any player to be important. You see John Stones, Pique, Ramos are excellent passers yet TE doesn't want passing as a highlighted attribute for defenders.
    -) Our " style of play " = tactics + formation should be first of all more impactful and then secondly it should also be dependent on the attributes of our players. E.g. If we want to play counter attacking like Chelsea then our tactics should be well set up and they should work properly only when we have the players with right attributes ( most importantly speed, finishing, passing along with strong defence). Hope that this explains.
    -) @khris that guy is me. The opponent didn't have mutants (I have mentioned all the details in my post. Btw he lost 1st leg to a team 20%+ weaker than mine. lol )
    -) Skill limits can't help much when many teams are losing to weak semi-active teams.
    -) Random results are good but not many.
    -) When I as a relatively new player gets to know about the exploits and exploiters then I really feel a bit bad.

Don't wanna go off topic more but at last can I have more details as to how this will affect the game engine for the better?
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-26-2019 at 08:14 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    today Ive read a guy losing vs a -30% or so, 3-1 in cup, then winning 1-0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    -) @khris that guy is me.

ROFL

Sorry, I read many posts here and from Fb daily :')

Regarding:
    "-) We can't create mutants now cuz of extremely high costs."

maybe we should start with the definition of mutant.... and think in some points regarding how, the game mantained the distances till a limit...

IMO;
    A guy with legs of 1cm wide + a head of 3M diameter is a mutant, thats a 1% +200% skilled player.
    The market, is regulated in 5* as level base.
    We lose, 1* per level.
    The simulator managed the situation with these numbers as base, thats why the beatability margin, was about a 30%, because the season margin, is set at 20%.
    (unless you stuk 5millions of teams to play FAs with 9* players).

The premium players, since the V1, where the 8* and 9* ones.
    This marked a rythm for the own simulator. A 10* -1skill point could not have attributes more far away that 12*.

The limits and calibrations -but not the season rythm- changed, since the elimination of skill limits, affecting the simulation which for obvious reasons, still it's marked, by the own market, game behavior in terms of time -28 days season- and the own system of stars (main players AvQ) that is what decides the scenario inside a match.

You could give the season day 1, 9*s to everyone and the situation would be the same. Nobody would know "what to do", to improve the team, and nobody would understand what is occuring, why and how to solve it. Unless abusing more.

...and well, Ive dinner awaiting. lol ....basically what Ive been trying to explain is that there was a chain of events, like a domino, that started with te skill limit eliminations, and bring us, wider and "non playable, understandable, comprehensible and logical limits" with what to play. Your 1-3 + 1-0 comes from this too.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast