View Poll Results: Skill LImits - Which one is a fair distance?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • No limits.

4 18.18%
  • 80% as before between Attribute Groups.

8 36.36%
  • 100% ""

3 13.64%
  • 120%

1 4.55%
  • 140%

1 4.55%
  • 160%

1 4.55%
  • 180%

1 4.55%
  • 200% or + (write your viewpoint)

3 13.64%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Poll - Bring back Skill Limits again? what is fair?

Poll - Bring back Skill Limits again? what is fair?

We know that time ago we had a limit between the 3 main groups of attributes -attack-defense-phis&mental- of 20 points, now known as 80%.
    This was removed and created an unbalancment that forced some corrections, like a limitation of 340% and then a own attributes-calibration.
    Still the game is unbalanced, and these eliminations of limits and the appearance of mutants brought us a solution that was the application of a high margin of beatability to cover the effect of mutants.
    Today but, and we can check daily the forum, we see managers complaining cause they can't win -50%+ lower AvQ teams.

The game had a sense.The game had a limits that were keeping this sense. My opinion as manager is well known as Ive been talking about it sice the issues related with the non-skill limits (GK glitch+mutants+wide beatability margins+new high scores calibrations...) make its first appearance.

IMO, the solution woud consist in 3 steps that should be applied all together because only one of them don't bring back the sense in the simulation:
    -Skill limits again, now in 120% between single attributes. (this is my own opinion regrding the % distance)
    -High scores as before, as now at some point of distance are "cutted" in a bad and non proportional way in relation with the 2 AvQs.
    -Beatability margin reduced again, so yeah, as before, we knew that at some point of AvQ distance, the chances of winning "where clear" (before was +30% distance).

But, this poll is about what distance between skills you think that should be appropiated to have a "playable game" again.
    And that's why I will add some options in the poll to gather your opinions:
    Last edited by khris; 01-25-2019 at 07:59 PM.
    IImaestroII, dsio and jcohen42 like this.

VIP
    They should also make attributes progress equally, as before... No white and grey attributes...
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    They should also make attributes progress equally, as before... No white and grey attributes...
    Well... is double XP gaining for the white ones.... exploited with the idea that the grey ones are not used in the simulation... then we have 1% speed dc winning vs a 200% speed ST... hmmm YOLO

Addicted
    Why always change the system????
    Skills are limited at 340%since a while!
    And it is too hard now to reach 340% with the recent change to the training system!

So no need to change.
    khris, Hunter and Altiplano like this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well... is double XP gaining for the white ones.... exploited with the idea that the grey ones are not used in the simulation... then we have 1% speed dc winning vs a 200% speed ST... hmmm YOLO
    White / grey attributes became problem since the training change... It's kinda stupid that GK, with white attributes at 120% and grey at 60%, has much better overall progress while training "PRESSING", than while training any attributes he really needs... Same with DC and "COUNTER-ATTACKS"...
    khris likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Why always change the system????
    Skills are limited at 340%since a while!
    And it is too hard now to reach 340% with the recent change to the training system!

So no need to change.
    Actually is not so hard and there are plenty of the people who abuse the system. Take a look at the Top 100 associations and you would see how many people have this kind of stats.
    jcohen42 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Actually is not so hard and there are plenty of the people who abuse the system. Take a look at the Top 100 associations and you would see how many people have this kind of stats.
    lol ...

Maybe you think i am a noob ...
    Take a look at the rank 10 association , it is mine ! ( ☆ PRAY FOR SALA ☆ )
    This season i power train many players so i know what i am talking about !
    So, defenetly it is very hard to reach 340% . To do this you need ×3 more green packs than before ! Too much greens that you can't collect for free ! I can even say that it is impossible to reach 340 % without buying tokens to convert them in green packs or farming a very big amount of greens during several seasons !!! And then spend too much times to train , train , train .... because it is too slow now .

The last exploit which still exist is upselling and i believed that nordeus would delete the negociation feature with top eleven 2019 but no .
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 01-26-2019 at 09:37 AM.
    Marius007 likes this.

Addicted
    Ask Nordeus for creating a new game : Top eleven old school edition . Which would be the old top eleven maybe with live animation, but with old transfert market and the skills limit between group attributes !

And everybody will be happy !

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I prefer the old system but what I like most is to give the manager some freedom and make the game more tactical-managerial.
    So remove the grey-white and make a player performance base in his skills.
    A defender good at high ground but slow or an attacker good at scoring but not good at physical game.

Here an old thread I wrote
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...-gameplay.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Right now we are seeing the last few seasons of players who were developed using the GK trick. Even teams that have tanked since the trick was closed will see their players retire soon. 2 perhaps 3 seasons and all these players will be gone.
    Players developed using the MOM friendly trick however, will not leave the game through retirement for anything up to another 10(?) seasons. That is of course if they are in a permanently tanking team.
    So by the end of 2019 the system should be free of all players developed using "tricks", "cheats" or "exploits"................apart from upselling.
    So, I don't think Nordeus will or should introduce any other limits on our ability to train players. 340% for individual skills is expensive and time consuming to achieve. And not knowing at what point white skills stop gaining through training without gaining greys means that when it comes to trying to develop players we are all in the same situation.
    I would however like to see something done about the stupidity that is allowing individual skills register as negatives. Put an end to draw manipulation.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast