Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Pros and cons in power training

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Only if you miss a game. I don't know, what the player gain, after a missed match (because they can "star up"), but at first training, they gain a lot.

If you are watching the game, the first training doesn't give that much %.
    Yeah exactly.

I've started to use this by "assigning" what has been stored in a game I missed. Actually pretty useful. Like a DC can be a bit hard to practice passing and creativity with, and if you had a fast trainer from 18 after a few years he will fall behind pretty much in those areas. But if you just run one drill, say pass run shoot, he will get 2-3% in those areas.

Haha, it will not have a big effect I know, but if you want to micro managing things, this is yet another thing you can do...

Dreamer
    Guys, do you know if a "3 star" fast trainer has less potential than a 99% FT?

I have always taken that for granted. But I have realized that at least one 3 star player I picked up kept up pretty well with more developed FTs.

Sometimes it can be hard to find a fast-trainer in the right position etc. And this morning I saw a 59% fast-trainer that had both two positions and a SA I wanted. Its a bit of catching up to do, but instead of taking a kid that has 99% that needs one or even two positions and a SA, the effort to push a kid from about 59% to 99% is basically comparable. But its of course not worth it if the 59% will hit a potential roof much earlier.

No, it's the same, no difference.

Sometimes, they will be very fast at 5*. After that, they are "normal" FT.

I also bought few 4* FT, because they were, what I wanted/needed. They have only one "issue": the need green, to bring them up to the rest. Since the cut of the greens you can earn, for me, they have to be really good (at least to positions and SA, I need) to buy them.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Guys, do you know if a "3 star" fast trainer has less potential than a 99% FT?
    as I wrote in a "chapter" of my guide for fast trainers, a 3* FT may have impressive gaining but it's not worthy to invest on him even if you have a wealthy team.
    A 4* academy player maybe. if you have 60-70 extra packs.
    But then it's the question. is he worthy as a player ?
    Nudo74 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Only if you miss a game. I don't know, what the player gain, after a missed match (because they can "star up"), but at first training, they gain a lot.

If you are watching the game, the first training doesn't give that much %.
    A little update, I tried to follow this more. I knew I would miss a game and dumped a lot of screen shots. Then after the game I checked the same players, and all had developed from the games. Odd I thought, because some had developed a lot. Then I trained them the first time after the game, and they did -- not -- gain more than usual. This had me confused. So then I trained all other players who had played in the game and that I hadn't looked at, and they all gained a lot lol, like 2-4% per player from one Fast Counter attack.

So it seems to be like this. If you check a player after a game, the game development will assigned to the player. If you don't check a player after a game, all gain will come in the abilities covered by the first practice.
    Duncton and nash123 like this.

Niko/Al,
    I've been looking at the power training threads and I don't quite understand whether it is done in the old version or new version.
    Can either of you help clarify that? I just recently figured out how to load up the old version ;P. I'm eight seasons in and didn't really start reading the forums until recently. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    ^^
    That's what this thread is about. First post Niko mentions training in both versions, and there doesn't seem to be a clear answer if one gains at a better SP/condition rate.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    more or less it's the resume of the first post

New :
    - no injuries
    - some extra free greens from videos when replenish the condition of a player
    - spending less greens if have 4th class drills (world class)
    - increasing the bonus for the games (*) and the level of the drills (**)
    * but if you already got the daily 10%, there is no more profit
    ** increasing the levels (1-4) of the 24 basic drills

Old
    - more clear picture and control in the progress of the players
    - needs about 20% less greens than the new one (from my calculations with lv1-2 drills)
    - it takes about 1/3 of the time you need to spend in the new training
    @Nudo74
    the thing is what is your plans ?
    Have you young fast trainers for example or extra greens to train them and maybe give them extra position or special ability ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I guess I just don't understand the concept of power training then. I have young players that I'm currently adding new positions to.

My plan for next season is to get 2-3 young players and add either an ability or position to them.

When I think of power training I think of choosing one player and building a training program for them and running them through that program continuously using greens to replenish (this is in the new version because I've never really used the old one until recently). This is to get them an ability, position or to a 6-7 star as fast as possible.

However I've tried this and it didn't go as planned my player didn't gain exp as expected. He was a young player, not nodgren. I would run through 3 or four sessions before getting anything. I saw it as a waste of energy for the amount of gain that they get.

When I run hard sessions with my whole squad, starting and Subs, that's when I see a lot of exp, new ability or position gains. However running them on hard all the time and playing all games is impossible without spending lots on greens

I thought I could power train 2-3 players individually instead, but maybe that's not right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    There is basically nothing but unknowns re: best training techniques.

Run as many players as you want, as often as you want, we don't know how it will go.

It's good that you recognize some players learn faster than others. Spend your green packs wisely. You're not missing anything, train, refresh, repeat.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast