Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Pros and cons in power training

Yes, Bunzo, it was a typo :P
    Its FK and new training, I need to save more green next 2 days then I can power train my new 3* 18 yo ST, whom I'm giving AMR position and I'll keep record this time about cost of green pack
    thanks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I take it you mean FK sa ? ( that you added ) 25-30 greens is amazing but you never really counted them ?
    maybe can be done.
    I don't remember if it's here or in another post of Al,
    I was saying about my academy (token) 4* player who got +150 (1,5 sp) gaining in 3 bars practice (-18% condition)
    meaning with about 35 greens.
    so if world class drills can give more gaining than old training, can be done.
    But it's good to keep records so to be sure.

Edit: was this using the new training btw ?
    yes, there's a pic

* another question to be answered :
    if he was a DC and you wanted to give him "header", those world class but attacking drills could help the same ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-06-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Ibangali- Did you play games too to add that FK SA? 25-30 with just training is a bit low but you might have found a faster trainer than I ever have. 34 rests is my record with a 4 star kid

Thanks for sharing!!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 10-06-2016 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

* another question to be answered :
    if he was a DC and you wanted to give him "header", those world class but attacking drills could help the same ?
    Yes it's the same,I've trained a DC for aerial defender,5 times with world class attacking drills and I got 4sp and 5 times with world class defense drills got the same 4 sp

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Ibangali- Did you play games too to add that FK SA? 25-30 with just training is a bit low but you might have found a faster trainer than I ever have. 34 rests is my record with a 4 star kid

Thanks for sharing!!
    No, I don't use that FT to play game, I have 7 FT 18 yo 3*-4* and I don't let them play game. Actually after the new upgrade I sold all my scouts and all 22 players then bought 14 32 yo free agent players, they playing all the league match and this season I'm not actively playing. I'll try to rebuild my team slowly but still not sure when I can play actively again. I didn't keep record for that FK sa but I sure that I didn't use 30 green pack cuz I don't have any green pack in stock, thats why I said may be 25-30 green pack and also for FK need only 40 points not 50.

Here I did one run tonight with my 7 FT, same world class "First counter attack", 6 drill, 22.5% condition loss; only goalkeeper and one AMC doesn't received double but others received double, like

MC => new position MR
    dmc => new position DC
    ST => new position AMR
    MC => CK
    AML => SS

My calculation (I might wrong) if every time cost 22.5 - 27% condition for 2 points toward to sp or np then one FT need 25 x (50 / 2) = 625 condition (average 25 condition each run), so 625 / 15 = 41.666 or 42 green pack need.

Unfortunately I don't have enough green pack in stock to finish all training before new season, so those 7 FT going to lost there star on next season.

Spoiler

Pros and cons in power training-first-trainer-1.jpg

-----------------------------
    Here is one DC+DR just bought him and assigning AD sa but he doesn't gave me 4 points with 3 times 22.5% condition run, but got 5 points and not bad. btw, when I bought him he had 80% condition and I use it, no green yet.

Spoiler

Pros and cons in power training-dcdr-ft.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-07-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

- I have 7 FT 18 yo 3*-4* .
    -Unfortunately I don't have enough green pack in stock to finish all training before new season, so those 7 FT going to lost there star on next season.
    well, this is bad management
    Maybe those players gaining a lot but you 're gonna need a lot of greens to develop them.
    Also you have to stay in the same level for a couple of seasons so they won't loose their stars but that means they 'll get older.
    You 'll not gonna earn anything from that.

Yes it's the same,I've trained a DC for aerial defender,5 times with world class attacking drills and I got 4sp and 5 times with world class defense drills got the same 4 sp
    that's very useful tip

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Old
    - it takes about 1/3 of the time you need to spend in the new training
    Just a comment on the sum-up of first post.
    When training is ongoing in new version, if you tap the screen then training is skipped/finished.
    So about timing new version adds overhead only when you want to set up new set of drills for your player.

I find new version much useful when you want to boost specific individual skills alongside with his overall quality.
    madflo19 and Al Svanberg like this.

the problem is that when we are doing individual training, there is no "repeat" button.
    Only when we have a group of players.
    If there was this button/option, it would be much faster.
    If I was good to making videos ( ), I could prove that the time is 1/3 (at least !) faster.

Of course there is repeat even with one player!
    Just did 10 consecutive trainings with same set of drills using the repeat button

Pros and cons in power training-trainings.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 10-07-2016 at 07:25 PM.

no, I mean direct after I finished the training of one player.
    As we can do after training a group.
    What you 're showing is two more clicks

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast