Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Training mini guide and tips - The day after

Hi guys, yesterday I created a YouTube video, where I try to explain to you efficient training nowadays and we train a DC player from 55 to 104%. The vid is in German, but english subtitles are available. I hope this helps some of you understanding the new system.
    Surely we can discuss the topic here in the forum as well. I hope niko allows this video in his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Niko covers this but a short answer: you can train a player by himself and he will gain skill points (Dribbling, Shooting, Marking, etc) exactly the same as if he were in a group. The bonus you are talking about here is just the 4 team bonuses (Attack, Defense, Possession, Conditioning) that give a boost to those areas during a game (Possession bonus gives your whole midfield a boost). For those, you do need multiple players (4 defenders to train the Defense bonus, etc). If you do drills with 3 defenders, they will each gain whatever individual skills they get but you won't get the team bonus (2%, 4%, 6%, etc).
    Thank you very much TropikThunder , that clears a lot for me. I will try and trains some of them indivicualy, but for now, I just need to stack up on boosters .

Cheers ,

Quote Originally Posted by EdwinRaw View Post
    I've started playing T11 with LV1 team. I've followed nikolgiorgos advice by filling my squad with cheap players to speed up the leveling in training as well as saving tokens and greens.

I've a question regarding the quality of my team. How to improve it?

1) Wait and snatch a FT, then train him using the greens I've saved? By the way, does the FT have to be with zero games experience? Sometimes I see expensive 18 year old players, but with a few games already under their belt.
    2) Buy a 25 year old player for considerably cheaper price than a FT. If a FT costs 2M, then an older one could be had for a 1M or even less.
    3) Keep saving tokens and greens because of the bidding wars at auctions. Usually a better player is being bought with 15-18 tokens.
    Hello there Edwin ,

Well, with not very much experience under my belt ( only lvl 3 manager ) , but with a lot of goodwill, I will try and answer through my own experience :

I bought players older than 23 years old in my first season, the first season will always be the test one and until you get to a higher level you don't really need to worry about the 5-6 star players . I wanted to plan for the long run, but with effects also on the short term and the plan was to get promoted with 4 star players ( in the first season is quite enough ) and only 2 or 3 were 5star players through training and matches played in the season . So, the first 2-3 seasons you shouldn't have any problems getting promoted , the main goal is to reach minimum lvl 4 to start negotiating for tokens with other players. .. also in my first season I managed to win the league, but at start it wasn't my goal, it just became on the way, as I progressed in the game . To keep it short and to answer you questions :

1. You will get a FT from the academy in about 20+ days ( depending on the lvl of the academy ) - actually you will get 2 players, but the free one you can just sign him and then sell him for a few bucks . So, the guaranteed FT that you can get is from academy . Also, Nikolgiorgos made a post explaining that if you see a player 18yo and with value around 2+ mil and a salary of around 20k, that is a fast trainer as well . I will try and look for that link and give it to you, so you can do that also, but remember, as you will progress in the game and win promotion every season, in 2 seasons, the player that now has 6 stars, will only have 4 ( every time you get promoted the starts from your players decrease by 1 ) .

2. You can buy 25yo player, but only if you need to strengthen your team where it lacks quality, not for fast training or for trying to train him individually, because you will only waste greens on him . And also, dont overbid for players, if you can't get them for maximum 3-4 tokens, don't insist, there will be another player in 4 minutes that you can bid for .

3. Yeah, keep those tokens and greens. Farm greens daily, send greens to your FB friends or game friends in order to send them back to you ( when you send greens to you friends, you don't loose greens from your inventory ) and , as I said above, don't overbid for a player, you manager lvl is low, you will be tempted to do that, but I suggest you don't. You will use those tokens better in a higher division .

I hope I was of help to you.

Cheers,
    EdwinRaw likes this.

Thanks a lot, dragoseu. You definitely made some good points and I will take all that into consideration.

Regarding FTs, I saw some posts about them. Sometimes the players with high value and low salary have games experience already, thus I was thinking if they could be considered FTs. I thought only fresh players are FTs.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwinRaw View Post
    Thanks a lot, dragoseu. You definitely made some good points and I will take all that into consideration.

Regarding FTs, I saw some posts about them. Sometimes the players with high value and low salary have games experience already, thus I was thinking if they could be considered FTs. I thought only fresh players are FTs.
    I really don't know about that... If they're 18yo and they have , let's say between 20- 40 games played in all competitions , those might have been from the academy, played by the manager in the season so they can grow, and before the start of the new season, when they turn 19 ( and their value decrease ) sold to the highest bidder . That's my theory ...

Cheers ,

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    All the players of the market are nordgens, nordeus generated, and their current stats are fake. Read the summary of Fast trainers thread.

Thanks for clarifying that nikolgiorgos and dragoseu.
    dragoseu likes this.

By the way, if I want to train both SA and NP, which one I should train first? Or it's not worthy to invest in both?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Need same time and greens.
    I would go for position first.
    More useful for the games.

So if I understand these changes correctly, then there are now 2 groups of field players for training:
    Group 1. Offensive players (AML/AMC/AMR/ST) who can be trained via friendly games.
    Group 2. Defensive players (the rest) who cannot be effectively trained via friendlies, as it's difficult for them to become the MoM and get the 4%.

In that case, you wanna have your offensive players have as few white skills as possible (so only the role they play in), to make sure that the 4% get put on the most important skills for them.

Defensive players, on the other hand, cannot be trained via friendlies. They are much more bound to that 140% individual skill limit than the offensive players. Therefore, again if I understand correctly, you wanna have defensive players now have as many white skills as possible in order to train them efficiently, without their training speed slowing down?

The result would be as the following example: 2 players, an offensive and a defensive player. Both have a overall quality level of ~122%, their grey skills are 1% and their white skills are evenly trained. The offensive player has been trained with friendlies. That gives us:

an AMC with an average of ~ 230% on his 8 white skills
    a DL / DC / ML with an average of ~140% on his 13 white skills

Is this what you wanna do nowadays?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast