Like Tree476Likes

Thread: *reuters* leddy fc news

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

*reuters* leddy fc news

This is the other thread that started the whole story off.
    So please click this ....... http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ews-flash.html

*REUTERS* 8.45am

There are rumblings that LEDDY FC manager "Dingle Twat" has been having a crisis meeting with Romanian Asthma sufferer chairman "Vlad the Inhaler". It seems that although winning the league, this wasn't good enough after the team failed to lift the Champions League trophy after loosing in the final in Amsterdam.

Dingle said "I have been given one more season to try and bring the CL trophy back to England, its ironic that the Hungarian side who beat us finished outside CL placings in their league and will not be able to defend the trophy. I will do the best I can but after being drawn in a group with Treble winners from Spain, its going to be tough, but I will buy wisely and sell some of the chaff. As long as we dont have a Ref with the name Cheese as a surname and Helmet as a first name, we might have a chance"

Other news : long term cook "Norma Stitz" of Leddy FC who tragically died in the choc factory will be remembered by having the home fans stand being renamed after her " The Norma (The milky bars are on me) Stitz stand" will be unvailed at their first home game of the season. Chairman Vlad said " Her homemade Baps were legendary around the club and this just a thank you to all her hard work, she will be missed and I thank the other teams on the forum who observed a min silence before their last games of last season. "
    Last edited by leddy; 07-01-2013 at 04:20 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )